What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitches)? - Page 11

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitches)?

Blog Entries

Default Re: What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitch

It gets annoying when you accidentally run into a Trainer when you're in a rush to go somewhere - especially the rotating Trainers (the ones that spin around).
    Rhonda: Okay, Curly, I admit it. I'm your secret admirer. And the truth is, no matter how hard I try and fight it, [reading off her hand] I'm really, really wild about you. In fact, I've fallen crazy in love. So what do you say? How does that make you feel?
    Curly: Give Daddy some sugar. (kiss)

追放されたバカ

Default Re: What is the most annoying thing that can happen in pokemon games(Excluding glitch

You take 2 steps, and you engage in a wild Pokémon battle; it's always the same damn one, too.

When you run into a Shiny Pokemon and you have no Pokeballs to catch it. >.<
    Kevin121 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Keni View Post
    When you run into a Shiny Pokemon and you have no Pokeballs to catch it. >.<
    This is why they should give you pokeballs from the begining, so you don't run into a oh, I don't know, a shiny pidgey when your getting oaks damn package from the poke mart in viridian city!

Other than that, maybe when you pick a starter thats weak to the first gym leader(I'm looking at you pikachu!).

Rawr! Berrenta's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

Any movesets involving putting the foe to sleep and raising evasion during the time the foe is asleep. I'm looking at you, Battle Subway Amoonguss!
    X/3DS FC: 1289 8751 6620 In-game name: Karen
    Claims: Nidoqueen, Mawilite, Hondew Berry, Fiery Dance, Flower Veil
    Claims (other): Luke Triton (Professor Layton), Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)

Skyworld Warriors, a Kid Icarus fan club
    Friend Safari: Poison (Kakuna, Swalot, Whirlipede)

Quote Originally Posted by Berrenta View Post
    Any movesets involving putting the foe to sleep and raising evasion during the time the foe is asleep. I'm looking at you, Battle Subway Amoonguss!
    Even though it doesn't have any evasion-boosting moves, you'd still hate my Darkrai. Dark Void to put enemies to sleep, Nightmare, to boost the sleeping damage from Bad Dreams, and Dream Eater to finish 'em off. An AR code I used to use Darkrai in the Battle Frontier in Platinum (offline only) allowed me to get all the way to Barry's dad before I got beat by him. So, yeah, Darkrai's a beast.

When a legendary or shiny uses a move like Thrash and confuses itself and then knocks itself out. Or uses a move with recoil, or self destructs. But the confusion one seems to happen the most often, it's ridiculous. Wild Pokemon really should know not to knock themselves out....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Genwunner View Post
    My Pokemon always hitting itself in confusion, but the NPC, almost never suffering the same fate!
    Tell me about it. I've been running through the PWT and was using my No Guard Golurk. Sure, DynamicPunch would hit, but it was very rare that the opponent would hit themselves. But if my Golurk was confused, of course he'd hurt himself.

Getting nailed with an Ice Fang and getting frozen but when you use Ice Beam, nobody freezes. Seriously, I think the AI hates me.
    Jenneta likes this.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Being in an important and hard battle while both you and your foe have only one pokemon left. And just when youre about to beat his pokemon the guy uses a Full Restore

Sees shiny pokemon
    shiny pokemon self-destructs
    me: O__O

The spirit of all absols The absolis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow The absolis on Tumblr

The most annoying thing to me is when I'm trying to capture a rare Pokemon such as absol in r/s/e and I accidentily burn it and yet still for some reason cannot be captured and then faints. I still have yet to run into one in the wild in any game.

Destinies United Kalos Adventurer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

When you're in a cave and run out of Repel and Pokémon keep encountering you left and right.
    The Hoopster likes this.

EKANS used wrap
    EKANS's attack contunes x 4
    grrr
    happy part
    SQUIRTLE used water gun
    ekans fainted
    SQUIRTLE grew to level 16
    Squirtle is evolving
    * presses B *
    Got Pignite&Celebi Plushies

Politoeds with Drizzle. nuff said.

Blog Entries

When my Pokemon never wake up when asleep, always hurt themselves in confusion, always fully paralyzed, and never thaw out. Seriously, when status conditions are used against me, they always work perfectly! But when I use them, they wake up on the first turn, snap out of confusion, thaw out, and move when paralyzed.
    Shiny Sninx Breeding!
    Hatch Count: 67
    Trying to obtain a Shiny Shinx!

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast