What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 98

Page 98 of 238 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 3563
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

  1. #1456
    Out of Retirement Blue Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dragonspiral Tower, ME
    Posts
    61
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    I would like there to be more uniqueness that makes my pokemon different from someone else's. So If I boost a strength stat, my pokemon, say, grows in size. And that there are sometimes other common forms and colors for pokemon to make mine seem more original.

  2. #1457
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    775

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Some stuff I'd like:

    - Grid based movement, as always

    - Improved trading. It doesn't even need to be improved a lot, but definitely remove stuff like requesting a level 10 Mewtwo or other such nonsense which do nothing other than clog up the trades. That, and allow you to search for Pokémon that you haven't yet seen.

    - Generation III remakes. Two games, but they wouldn't be Ruby and Sapphire remakes. Get this... one for Emerald and one for Yellow. Yes, Yellow. Basically, it would be a FireRed / LeafGreen remake rather than another Generation I remake, but it would have all the Yellow Version features, including the Surfing Pikachu minigame. And the Unknown Dungeon would have the layout from Yellow rather than Red / Green.

    - Fusions (probably like the feature in Black2/White2, but I haven't played that so I don't know):
    (Slowpoke + Shellder) = Slowbro (instead of getting Slowbro through evolution)
    (Magnemite + Magnemite + Magnemite) = Magneton (instead of getting Magneton through evolution)
    (Kyurem + Zekrom) = Black Kyurem
    (Kyurem + Reshiram) = White Kyurem
    (Reshiram + Zekrom + Kyurem) or (Black Kyurem + Reshiram) or (White Kyurem + Zekrom) = The Original Dragon
    And just for fun, (Venusaur + Blastoise) = Venustoise
    And anything I'm forgetting about, as well as any new Pokémon who could take advantage of this feature.

    - Orange Islands sidequest or bonus area. Yeah, I know it's never going to happen, but that would be awesome. Gym challenges would include minigames in addition to battles. And there could be Pinkan Berries. They turn the Pokémon pink. Not sure what use that would have gameplay-wise, but still. lol

    - Remove HMs entirely. As in, make them all into TM moves. And include the Surfboard to make sure no one somehow gets stuck on an island by doing something bizarre like bringing only a Surfing Pikachu and overwriting Surf which it can't re-learn.
    sonic10158 likes this.

  3. #1458
    Registered User Anser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    788

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyjenn View Post
    Some stuff I'd like:

    - Grid based movement, as always

    - Improved trading. It doesn't even need to be improved a lot, but definitely remove stuff like requesting a level 10 Mewtwo or other such nonsense which do nothing other than clog up the trades. That, and allow you to search for Pokémon that you haven't yet seen.

    - Generation III remakes. Two games, but they wouldn't be Ruby and Sapphire remakes. Get this... one for Emerald and one for Yellow. Yes, Yellow. Basically, it would be a FireRed / LeafGreen remake rather than another Generation I remake, but it would have all the Yellow Version features, including the Surfing Pikachu minigame. And the Unknown Dungeon would have the layout from Yellow rather than Red / Green.

    - Fusions (probably like the feature in Black2/White2, but I haven't played that so I don't know):
    (Slowpoke + Shellder) = Slowbro (instead of getting Slowbro through evolution)
    (Magnemite + Magnemite + Magnemite) = Magneton (instead of getting Magneton through evolution)

    (Kyurem + Zekrom) = Black Kyurem
    (Kyurem + Reshiram) = White Kyurem
    (Reshiram + Zekrom + Kyurem) or (Black Kyurem + Reshiram) or (White Kyurem + Zekrom) = The Original Dragon
    And just for fun, (Venusaur + Blastoise) = Venustoise
    And anything I'm forgetting about, as well as any new Pokémon who could take advantage of this feature.

    - Orange Islands sidequest or bonus area. Yeah, I know it's never going to happen, but that would be awesome. Gym challenges would include minigames in addition to battles. And there could be Pinkan Berries. They turn the Pokémon pink. Not sure what use that would have gameplay-wise, but still. lol

    - Remove HMs entirely. As in, make them all into TM moves. And include the Surfboard to make sure no one somehow gets stuck on an island by doing something bizarre like bringing only a Surfing Pikachu and overwriting Surf which it can't re-learn.
    No merging the anime with the games, please. The games rule, the anime sucks. I do agree about getting rid of HMs, though. I'm sick of having to teach useless Cut to my Pokémon in order to go through the game.
    boabiol likes this.

  4. #1459
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    775

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    No merging the anime with the games, please. The games rule, the anime sucks. I do agree about getting rid of HMs, though. I'm sick of having to teach useless Cut to my Pokémon in order to go through the game.
    The Slowbro thing isn't just the anime... it's referenced in the Pokédex entries and Pokémon Snap.
    More so for Magneton... in fact, it does not evolve that way in the anime (as far as I know).

    I see what you're saying about the rest though. I still don't think it'd be a bad idea, but maybe that's because I was a fan of the earlier anime.

  5. #1460
    Forbidden Forest Ranger Cosmic Gerbil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    159
    Blog Entries
    2
    Add Cosmic Gerbil on Facebook

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    More Eevee! I want every type to get an eeveelution :)

    Also, I would like secret bases to return, I loved those.

    Also, a version of Dr Footstep xD It was so funny when I talked to him and he told me what my Pokemon were thinking.
    Exit light
    Enter night
    Take my hand
    We're off to never never-land

  6. #1461
    Registered User Anser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    788

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    I want Game Freak to get rid of the stupid Dream World. It's annoying, difficult to use, and not even fun. Find another way to let people get Pokémon with Hidden Abilities.
    sonic10158, Hidden Mew and boabiol like this.

  7. #1462
    ポケモン Tsutarja's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    3,346
    Blog Entries
    564

    Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    - I primarily want R/S remakes/sequels as everybody else.
    - Hoenn Pokémon getting new evolutions/pre-evolutions.
    - I want them to keep the automatic Repel feature from B2/W2, it's really helpful.
    - I want for Pokémon to be able to follow you again.
    - Multiple save files, need I say more?
    - No more third versions, I want sequels/prequels/spin-offs, I don't care, I just want something else.
    - More Eeveelutions, of course.
    - I want something similar to a visual novel where your choices directly impact the main plot leading towards multiple endings. This automatically enhances the replay value of the game and along with the multiple save files, you won't be forced to reset your progress in order to start a new game. Naturally, multiple save files are as useful on their own.
    - I want a new Battle Frontier but with an actual prize for completing it like a Shiny Haxorus.
    - No more HM's, they really aren't necessary anymore. Either that, or downgrade them to TM's.

  8. #1463
    Burning 8s 8ther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Worlds Beyond
    Posts
    666
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    I want walking pokemon, dragon/fighting type and a flying/fighting type, an evolution or pre-evolution for Absol and most importantly for the battles to look a little something like this....




  9. #1464
    70% Critical Hit Rate Stratago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Eureka CA
    Posts
    293
    Blog Entries
    2
    Add Stratago on MySpace

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    I'd like to see the Ancient Dragon that Kyrem, Reshiram and Zekrom were originally a part of as a Legendary Pokemon, since B/W2 burned us for it.
    I'd also like there to be more than a single 'side competition' (like contests or Pokathalon), and more variations of rules in gym battles (Doubles, Rotation, etc).

    Smogon: 'Nuff said.

  10. #1465
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    775

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Also, I think a nice (but unnecessary) feature would be to record battle videos in some sort of video format (.mp4 or .avi or something like that) and save them to an SD card, which you could then use to transfer them to your computer, where you could then view them or upload them to YouTube or even the Pokémon website. The way it's set up now is kind of a hassle... you need to do everything through the DS which isn't all that convenient.

    And at the very least, have the ability to save more than one battle video. Saving a single battle video (and forcing you to delete the previous one) doesn't really cut it.
    Kwame120 likes this.

  11. #1466
    Registered User Anser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    788

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Virizion's Lover View Post
    I want walking pokemon, dragon/fighting type and a flying/fighting type, an evolution or pre-evolution for Absol and most importantly for the battles to look a little something like this....



    What is this?! So a 3D battle game is finally in the works?!... But... Why does it look so childish...?

    Aaaaghh my ears X___X I hate J-Pop so much.

  12. #1467
    Proud Pokeservative! 97SaturnSL1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    cuyahoga falls ohio
    Posts
    1,095
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post

    Aaaaghh my ears X___X I hate J-Pop so much.
    i agree there.lol

    i would like that the player characters have normal haircuts. not ones that look like they were attacked by a clothes washer and a weedwacker. also the characters be atleast 14 of age..
    for an anime of gen 6 (ugh) i hope ash gains some years (atleast 4) and becomes the battler he was in DP. and the anime would have to put some HUMOR in it. but the number one thing i am hoping for is that the music in the game will be the same quality as in the pokemon ranger games.

  13. #1468
    C-3
    C-3 is offline
    Registered User C-3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    102

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    I want a grass/fire type Pokemon and not another fire/fighting starter Pokemon.

  14. #1469
    Registered User Anser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    788

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    I want an Ice/Fire Pokémon D:
    Kwame120 likes this.

  15. #1470
    I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    1,286

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    -I want Game Freak to make it impossible to ask for impossible Pokémon on the GTS (like the level 9 and under Zekrom those idiots ask for now)
    -I want Game Freak to let me ask for Pokémon I don't have yet (this should probably be a feature that won't be unlocked until you get the national Pokédex or something like that)
    -I want Game Freak to let me scroll through multiple pages of trades. Not being able to see more than 6(?) is stupid...
    -I want Game Freak to let me remove the nickname of nicknamed Pokémon i get through the GTS.
    -I want Game Freak to remove the stupid 1 hour time limit on the dream world. That feature needs work besides this IMO, but the time limit only makes it worse (also, don't force me into a ten minute "how-to" each time i try to use it
    Last edited by sonic10158; 22nd August 2012 at 04:33 PM.
    Shiny Celebi and boabiol like this.

    Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •