What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 97

Page 97 of 238 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 3563
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

追放されたバカ

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

A region based on a European country, we've had UNOVA representing USA, we've had 4 Japanese regions, where is the love for Europe? Maybe we're not getting one, maybe Game Freak still hasn't forgiven Europe for forcing them to remove the Game Corner in international releases of HGSS and in all new games since.

Off topic slightly, but was it ever confirmed that UNOVA stood for UNited states OV America, or did I just hear that on the rumour mill? If it was true, then maybe United States is covered.

A DARK TYPE GYM!!! I heard that the dark type is "evil" type in Japan, but they could at least make the gym leader secretly a bad guy...

Connect the new region to a previous one, like the 2nd gen did.

No more fire/fighting types!!

Make the starter pokemon fire/electric (it just sounds cool), water/psychic, and grass/ghost (jack-o-lantern)

Have an epic end-game battle like Red

A pure flying type pokemon that isn't legendary
    hehe, yeeaaahh...

Visit Rocky505's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Therian View Post
    A region based on a European country, we've had UNOVA representing USA, we've had 4 Japanese regions, where is the love for Europe? Maybe we're not getting one, maybe Game Freak still hasn't forgiven Europe for forcing them to remove the Game Corner in international releases of HGSS and in all new games since.

Off topic slightly, but was it ever confirmed that UNOVA stood for UNited states OV America, or did I just hear that on the rumour mill? If it was true, then maybe United States is covered.
    USA isn't covered just because of unova's name. There are still many places in USA they can base a region off of.

"I'm just a passing through Pokemon Trainer,"

追放されたバカ

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky505 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Therian View Post

USA isn't covered just because of unova's name. There are still many places in USA they can base a region off of.
    When I said covered I meant done with, for example they didn't do every single Japanese region before moving on.
    You weren't expecting all 50 states to be covered at some point were you?
    Last edited by Therian; 6th August 2012 at 04:08 AM.

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

They've just started using regions based off of non-Japanese locations. No need to get worked up on what hasn't been used yet. I am willing to bet europe and australia will have regions in the future. We just need to be patient

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

追放されたバカ

Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    They've just started using regions based off of non-Japanese locations. No need to get worked up on what hasn't been used yet. I am willing to bet europe and australia will have regions in the future. We just need to be patient
    Probably Australia first, Europe is not popular with Game Freak/Nintendo at the moment.

Dual type moves.Like steel wing,that could be a steel/flying type move.

Blog Entries

All I want is access to previous regions. Need I say more?
    Therian and Treacle like this.

Credit to HikaruIzumi for the awesome avatar!

I'd like that Pokémon are able to relearn their Egg moves at the Move Relearner in case they forget them. For example, let's say I have a Scrafty who used to know Dragon Dance, an egg-exclusive move it got from its father, who is a Haxorus. I left my Scrafty at the Daycare and the stupid old man let him forget Dragon Dance to learn Hi Jump Kick. I should be able to take my Scrafty to the Move Relearner and have Dragon Dance in the list of moves it can relearn. After all, Dragon Dance is in its veins.

Also, to avoid situations like the one I talked about in the paragraph above, the Daycare man should give you a phone call everytime a Pokémon you leave there tries to learn a new move, and ask you for your permission.
    Treacle and boabiol like this.

Somalian Anarchy Leader! John Understands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow John Understands on Tumblr Visit John Understands's Youtube Channel

There should be an alternate file where there's a New Game+, or a Nuzlocke Challenge. That would be interesting.

That's it.
    sonic10158 and boabiol like this.

追放されたバカ

The return of the Pokeathlon.

Contests started out cool in RS when they were all in Seperate buildings and you traveled round, then Emerald ruined slightly putting under 1 building, then DPPT did the categories a bit better.

Then we had the awesome Pokeathlon, now we have the rubbish, Pokemon Musical.

Pokeathlon would also be great for anime, maybe inspire 1 or 2 kids (not many but any is better than none) to be more active so they can be like (name of Ash's Pokeathlete companion who's dream is to become a legendary Pokeathlete) you could even have something similar to an Olympics as their equivalent to the Grand Festival/ League tournament.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Another thing I want for Gen 6 is to not see 3 legendary trios. I think that's too many. Instead I would like:
    The main mascot trio
    1 legendary trio
    1 or 2 event legendaries
    1 or 2 stand alone legendaries.

I think they have been throwing in too many legendaries lately and should cut down in Gen 6.

Id also like no more roaming Pokemon. It was a cool idea at first, but it's annoying now.

Ah, yes! Another thing about breeding. The maximum PP a move has should be inherited too. My Gigalith's Stone Edge has 8 PP and I want to have a Geodude with Stone Edge too (I know Geodude learns it naturally) but I don't want to have to spend 3 PP Ups/1 PP Max again. Gigalith should be able to "transfer" its Stone Edge with 8 PP to its children.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geo Prime View Post
    I would like:

-a feature to visit all previous regions, and to be able to get a starter from each.

-a SECOND SAVE FILE for God's sake

-a legendary Dragon/Fighting type Pokemon. and with two additional formes, like Kyurem :)

-a unique starter type combination, like, say, Grass/Dragon, Fire/Ice, and Water/Electric

-full battle (all six Pokemon out)
    Chinchou, Lanturn and Rotom-W derp... anything /Dragon is to powerful for starters honestly... so I like Grass/Fighting Fire/Dark and Water/Psychic
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

I want the 6th gen to be on the 3DS, and be the generation to host Ruby and Sapphire remakes.

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM