What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 9

Page 9 of 238 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

East Unova Resident SuperTrainStationH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

Massive region. I'd for the new region to be based on Long Island, because that would give Unova a neighboring region in the same way that Kanto and Johto were.

A new way to evolve would be cool. Say have an eevee like character that doesn't evolve with stones, but rather at a specified level evolves into whatever type of monster its fought the most (or maybe the opposite of whatever it fought the most)
    Jesus loves you. But he'd probably love you more if you released the Azure Flute.

Blog Entries

I don't want anymore Pokemon related to the past. Pretty much that's it. I want quirky NEW Pokemon, cute NEW Pokemon, and strong NEW Pokemon. They proved they could do it in generation 5. They did an AMAZING job.
    I WISH I WAS A PHONE MACHINE- Quote from Jerry Seinfeld

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GuyWood View Post
    I don't want anymore Pokemon related to the past. Pretty much that's it. I want quirky NEW Pokemon, cute NEW Pokemon, and strong NEW Pokemon. They proved they could do it in generation 5. They did an AMAZING job.
    I'm afraid that they won't do it for Generation VI. It'd be nice, but unlikely due to the fact that the current generation is "brand new".
    다시 니 품에 안기고 싶은 나
    dashi ni poome angigo shipeun na
    고개숙였어 입을 막아 버렸어
    gogaesookyeosseo ipeul maka beoryeosseo

아직아닌가봐 잊지 못했나봐
    ajikaningabwa itji mothaettnabwa
    내맘이 널 가슴이 널 놓치 못했나봐
    naemami neol gaseumi neol nohji mothaettnabwa
    그리웠었나봐 잡고 싶었나봐
    geuriweosseottnabwa japgo shipeottnabwa
    그날의 널 사랑한 널 보낼수가 없었나봐
    geunaleui neol saranghan neol bonaelsuga eopseottnabwa

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

^^ There's sort of a pattern here, isn't there? Because:

Gen 1 took you to a new region, with new Pokémon because you'd never seen Pokémon
    Gen 2 took you a region close to the old one, with several Pokémon related to the old ones
    Gen 3 had a 'reboot', and set you up far far away
    Gen 4 returned to the days of old, and had new evos for old Pokémon
    And Gen 5 was another 'reboot', so brought you to a different far far away

Therefore, Gen 6 is likely to have new evos. I say likely.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

I like to see new evolutions, new Pre-evolutions, new type combinations and slightly more legendaries.

WEll new type combinations are basically garantee I think. I think I'd like maybe somepart where say you don't win a battle like it is supposed to happen and then something else happens because of that. Thinking about it I know this won't happen but a more in depth plot. Oh I know RSE had it but! a mother and a father!

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by turtlekid View Post
    Oh I know RSE had it but! a mother and a father!
    ^ This

I'd like to see more grown-ups involved. Seriously, enough with the "kid saving the world" nonsense. It would be much more fun to go around completing sidequests that enable you to enlist the help of several authorities all over the region. They could give you powerful pokemon that are only obtainable that way, but is not a must to complete the storyline.

Also, how about being able to choose a partner to take along the way? Like, in Gen 4, there had been the option of helping the stat trainers in particular situations, and every battle was a double battle. Why not in Gen 6?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GuyWood View Post
    It's almost certain that some Pokémon will receive an evolution in the near future. For example, Maractus can't learn Hyper Beam. Only fully evolved Pokémon can learn Hyper Beam, so it's likely that Maractus will evolve in the future.
    I claimed the fabulous Burgh in the Official Claim-A-Character thread, and I claimed Quiver Dance in the Official Claim-A-Move thread.

What I wan't sounds simple, just more to do after completing the game. I hate how battle frontier has probably been purposely left out of Black and White as if almost to suggest that Gamefreak is going to add in "Grey". I would like bigger worlds and more things to do in them. I would also like a VS seeker with trainers that constantly get stronger and the ability to fight gym leaders again everyday rather than based on an annoying time schedule (looking at you HG/SS).

I don't know how much time it takes to make a new Pokemon game but I just find it weird how Pokemon Gold and Silver seem to have the largest worlds.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Glaciate View Post
    It's almost certain that some Pokémon will receive an evolution in the near future. For example, Maractus can't learn Hyper Beam. Only fully evolved Pokémon can learn Hyper Beam, so it's likely that Maractus will evolve in the future.
    I posted what I wanted. Not what is going to happen.
    I WISH I WAS A PHONE MACHINE- Quote from Jerry Seinfeld

Hmm, I'd like to see:

A dark type gym
    A fire starter that doesn't have fighting as it's second typing
    A grass starter that's not a reptile
    A Normal,Electric,Rock,and Dragon Type elite four.
    A champion that uses The three starter types (fire,water,grass)
    Companion Pokemon (like the ones in HG/SS)
    A friendly rival and a rival that secretly works for the evil team.
    A bit of a darker storyline.

A very Huge region.
    Oh and customization of your player would be greatly appreciated, you know like in battle revolution.
    Proud Sonic and Pokemon fan!

Deviantart: JohnSLPaul

2ds FC: 1478-4291-7605
    Friend Safari Type: Fairy

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

What do I want in Generation VI you ask? Well, sit down children, and grab a cup of tea, because this might take a while.

New Features!
    I have way too many ideas; but if any of them are implimented, I'll be happy:

StreetPass:
    - Pokédex Check. When Player A and Player B meet in the street, StreetPass will make any Pokémon that Trainer A has seen/caught that Trainer B hasn't seen be registered into his/her Pokédex, and vice versa.
    - Battle Swap. In-game, you can set the Battle Swap to exchange Party of Battle Box data. When you meet with another player, that information is traded to their game. Then, you can go to an in-game location and battle their team.
    - Pass the PokéParcel. In the GTS (or a similar location), you can place a Pokémon into "PokéParcel". When you meet players in the street, if they also have a Pokémon in their PokéParcel, they get traded. The game will keep a log of how many trades you've managed to do in one trip.
    - Mixing Records. 'Nuff said really.

SpotPass:
    - Event Pokémon. This has to happen, and if it doesn't, I will be very sad.
    - Notifications. Basically, SpotPass notifications about any upcoming distributions, events (such as VGC) etc etc.

Changes:
    - C-Gear (or whatever acts similar to it) be relegated to a Key Item, instead of permanently being on the bottom screen.
    - Touch Screen interface from HeartGold/SoulSilver to return.
    - More "Visual Novel-esque" elements like those seen in Black/White (Seriously, I freakin' loved those!)
    - Move diagonally (hello Circle Pad!)
    - Visual change. Let's be honest, even Black/White looked like it wasn't using the best of what the DS could do graphically. After playing Pokédex 3D for ages, Black/White's sprites look terrible. I wonder if Castelia City's harbour and street scenes were a test to how the fandom would react?
    - Semi-customisable characters.

Pokémon:
    - Main legendaries to not be Dragon-type. In fact, a plot which doesn't focus on a legendary would be pretty awesome.
    - Only a few legendaries. 5 or 6 seems about right (Legendary trio + big boss [or 2 version mascots] + event).
    - Fire starter to not evolve to be Fire/Fighting (Blaziken, Infernape, Emboar >>).
    - No new pre-evolutions/evolutions of Generation I-IV Pokémon. I'd like the new region to be to Unova what Johto was to Kanto.
    - More Ice-type Pokémon.

Story:
    - 7th gym to not be an Ice-type gym (Candice, Pryce, Brycen 9.9).
    - 8th gym to not be Dragon-type (Clair, Drayden/Iris 9.9).
    - Gyms based on strategy rather than type (I can compromise with the Elite 4 being strategy-based rather than Gym Leaders).
    - Villain to be down to earth like Team Rocket (no wanting to expand land/sea, create new world or rule world with all powerful dragon).
    - A more in-depth plot. I'm not asking for epic dramatic deaths and stuff like that. Black/White were a step in the right direction, but I felt even that needed some more focus.

If I was to name the primary pair, I'd call them Pokémon Garnet Version and Pokémon Amethyst Version, because garnet (As well as being my birthstone) symbolises illuminating dark times and bringing hope, whereas amethyst symbolises humility and sincerity, which go hand in hand - yet, the colours (a dark red and purple) seem to clash. Would make for a pretty cool pair; bringing both the opposites and the similarities together.

Blog Entries

Goodness, we're discussing this already? All right then, here goes, spoiler'd for length:

tl;dr It's all pretty ridiculous. But a girl can dream, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott
    If I was to name the primary pair, I'd call them Pokémon Garnet Version and Pokémon Amethyst Version, because garnet (As well as being my birthstone) symbolises illuminating dark times and bringing hope, whereas amethyst symbolises humility and sincerity, which go hand in hand - yet, the colours (a dark red and purple) seem to clash. Would make for a pretty cool pair; bringing both the opposites and the similarities together.
    Amethyst is my birthstone, I'd love a game named after it! :D Did you know that amethyst is named from the ancient Greek amethustos "not intoxicated" because they believed it prevented drunkenness? Illuminating the darkness, and keeping the mind clear, I'd love to see the plot involve those two elements somehow!
    Dreamy and Poke-King like this.

Visit Rocky505's Youtube Channel

Things that have a good chance of happening
    New type combos
    New Evos/ Pre Evos
    New Evo methods
    Dark Type Gym

Things that will never happen
    Character Customization(Do not start bashing me for this I have been a fan since day 1 and I know it will never happen)
    New types(We have enough)
    New starter type trio

Page 9 of 238 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM