What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 86

Page 86 of 238 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 3563
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

Quote Originally Posted by Fair Verona View Post
    I want the player character to either have a sibling, or a dad. Even both would be great. I just find it odd that every protagonist except for May/Brenden come from such a small family. What would be even cooler is that if the sibling becomes the rival.
    sounds interesting. Maybe the PC can be the younger sibling of a trainer who is great, and you start out as living in the shadow of your older sibling and you eventually overtake your sibling as the better trainer?
    rome_raven likes this.

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fair Verona View Post
    I want the player character to either have a sibling, or a dad. Even both would be great. I just find it odd that every protagonist except for May/Brenden come from such a small family. What would be even cooler is that if the sibling becomes the rival.
    sounds interesting. Maybe the PC can be the younger sibling of a trainer who is great, and you start out as living in the shadow of your older sibling and you eventually overtake your sibling as the better trainer?
    What if you had an older AND a younger sibling (older the same gender, younger the opposite, because idk) but at the beginning your little sib is all "BIG SIB IS BEST OMG" and as you play and progress your younger sib moves to neutral opinion and eventually becomes your fan, and in the post game they call you with little presents or tips on swarms.

So a measure of progress during the game, and a bunch of fun bonuses after.

(And something I've always wanted is a little side-quest where your little sib wants a 'mon of their own, so you bring them one and they nickname it and it follows them around... it'd be cute, okay? >.> )

AND... I'm rambling again, sorry!

Why this thread isn't dedicated to an evolution for Dunsparce, is beyond me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GorgeousTaylor View Post
    Because I think Dunsparce is a cutie patoot just the way he is, and I'd never evolve him even if he got an evo? (Now, a prevo is a different story...)

Nah, ignore me. XD I have no clue why it hasn't been mentioned in a while... though I assure you it's been discussed in this thread (somewhere) before.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie Pie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GorgeousTaylor View Post
    Because I think Dunsparce is a cutie patoot just the way he is, and I'd never evolve him even if he got an evo?
    Yes, I know that Dunsparce is awesome! But for some reason, I have this inexplicable desire to see evolutions for Pokemon who don't have any... Thankfully, Generation VI will probably follow the pattern of even-numbered gens, and give us a lot of evos. Here's hoping for a Sableye evo, too.

Well besides just better looking Pokémon, MORE GLITCHES!!

Blog Entries

You know, I have never, ever gotten a glitch in a Pokémon game. :/ Dunno why, guess I'm just lucky...?

I want a Tanuki 'mon, and a Cerberus 'mon, and a Chimera 'mon... I love myths and legends about animals from around the world, so I'd love to see more 'mons based off of them!

I like the cousin-brother-sister storyline! A brother Rival and a Sis gym leader! :D

I personally want some more usage of the touch screen, and a little change up between the fights not just shooting an attack after an other!

In the spin-off Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, you have a pretty complete family.
    You have a younger sister, a mother, and a father. Maybe they should do that in the main games.
    You know, I'd sort of like an 'apprentice'-like character who's basically a fangirl/fanboy of you. They come out of nowhere to praise you and stuff, and they also claim to be your apprentice to random people. You could also battle them.
    Of course, the thing I want the most is for the next professor to be named Professor Yew and to bring the Drowzee Man feature from Pokémon Ranger 1 and Ranger 2 into the main games, so you can relive the final battle and the final moments and the credits. That would be epic.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic57049_1.gif

I want a Tanuki 'mon, and a Cerberus 'mon, and a Chimera 'mon... I love myths and legends about animals from around the world, so I'd love to see more 'mons based off of them!
    How about a Slender 'mon? ;)
    YamiiDenryuu likes this.

You know, I have never, ever gotten a glitch in a Pokémon game. :/ Dunno why, guess I'm just lucky...?
    Someone obviously never tried getting a Mew in Red/Blue without a GameShark lol

Seriously, as great as R/B were, they are FULL of glitches. The ones I know of, though, you will have to *look for them, not ones (usually) you will accidentally find

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Blog Entries

- More save files, so my boyfriend and my mom can play too, without having to delete my precious pokemon :'(
    - Customizable main characters, so I can finaly actually look like......me.
    - Or at least give the girl pants for once, I would appreciate that.
    - Walking pokemon (why did they delete that *sob*)
    - Less pokemon that look like garbage bags and ice cream cones
    - Less legendaries. How about NO legendaries. I don't give a **** about them, they just ruin the games for me.
    - Less awesome pokemon that only evolving by trading. Gamefreak, stop reminding me that I don't have pokemon playing friends! *forever alone*
    - Being able to choose any pokemon in the game as your starter!......nah, not sure if that's really a good idea
    - Or customizable starter pokemon! I wonder how that would turn out, seems like fun:P

Quote Originally Posted by Maze View Post
    - More save files, so my boyfriend and my mom can play too, without having to delete my precious pokemon :'(
    - Customizable main characters, so I can finaly actually look like......me.
    - Or at least give the girl pants for once, I would appreciate that.
    - Walking pokemon (why did they delete that *sob*)
    - Less pokemon that look like garbage bags and ice cream cones
    - Less legendaries. How about NO legendaries. I don't give a **** about them, they just ruin the games for me.
    - Less awesome pokemon that only evolving by trading. Gamefreak, stop reminding me that I don't have pokemon playing friends! *forever alone*
    - Being able to choose any pokemon in the game as your starter!......nah, not sure if that's really a good idea
    - Or customizable starter pokemon! I wonder how that would turn out, seems like fun:P
    I think im in love with you after everything that you mentioned. Besides the girls with pants. But I can respect that. Screw legendaries. I also have been wanting to start with my Growlithe from the very beginning since GSC.

Blog Entries

Seriously, as great as R/B were, they are FULL of glitches. The ones I know of, though, you will have to *look for them, not ones (usually) you will accidentally find
    Dude, I was four when RB came out. I don't think I knew what Mew was, let alone that I could catch one in my game! XD

Dude, I was four when RB came out. I don't think I knew what Mew was, let alone that I could catch one in my game! XD
    lol. You could probably still do that and glitch city on an emulator. All the cartridges from back then are probably dead by now.

(more the reason for them to port (not the remakes) RBYGSC to the 3DS Virtual Console!)
    Pokelova likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM