So a measure of progress during the game, and a bunch of fun bonuses after.
(And something I've always wanted is a little side-quest where your little sib wants a 'mon of their own, so you bring them one and they nickname it and it follows them around... it'd be cute, okay? >.> )
AND... I'm rambling again, sorry!
Why this thread isn't dedicated to an evolution for Dunsparce, is beyond me.
Because I think Dunsparce is a cutie patoot just the way he is, and I'd never evolve him even if he got an evo? (Now, a prevo is a different story...)
Nah, ignore me. XD I have no clue why it hasn't been mentioned in a while... though I assure you it's been discussed in this thread (somewhere) before.
Sableye evo, too.
Well besides just better looking Pokémon, MORE GLITCHES!!
You know, I have never, ever gotten a glitch in a Pokémon game. :/ Dunno why, guess I'm just lucky...?
I want a Tanuki 'mon, and a Cerberus 'mon, and a Chimera 'mon... I love myths and legends about animals from around the world, so I'd love to see more 'mons based off of them!
I like the cousin-brother-sister storyline! A brother Rival and a Sis gym leader! :D
I personally want some more usage of the touch screen, and a little change up between the fights not just shooting an attack after an other!
In the spin-off Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, you have a pretty complete family.
You have a younger sister, a mother, and a father. Maybe they should do that in the main games.
You know, I'd sort of like an 'apprentice'-like character who's basically a fangirl/fanboy of you. They come out of nowhere to praise you and stuff, and they also claim to be your apprentice to random people. You could also battle them.
Of course, the thing I want the most is for the next professor to be named Professor Yew and to bring the Drowzee Man feature from Pokémon Ranger 1 and Ranger 2 into the main games, so you can relive the final battle and the final moments and the credits. That would be epic.
Mew in Red/Blue without a GameShark lol
Seriously, as great as R/B were, they are FULL of glitches. The ones I know of, though, you will have to *look for them, not ones (usually) you will accidentally find
- More save files, so my boyfriend and my mom can play too, without having to delete my precious pokemon :'(
- Customizable main characters, so I can finaly actually look like......me.
- Or at least give the girl pants for once, I would appreciate that.
- Walking pokemon (why did they delete that *sob*)
- Less pokemon that look like garbage bags and ice cream cones
- Less legendaries. How about NO legendaries. I don't give a **** about them, they just ruin the games for me.
- Less awesome pokemon that only evolving by trading. Gamefreak, stop reminding me that I don't have pokemon playing friends! *forever alone*
- Being able to choose any pokemon in the game as your starter!......nah, not sure if that's really a good idea
- Or customizable starter pokemon! I wonder how that would turn out, seems like fun:P
Growlithe from the very beginning since GSC.
Mew was, let alone that I could catch one in my game! XD