What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 83

Page 83 of 238 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 3563
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

追放されたバカ

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

Picking up on the Unova representing all of America part, wasnt it said somewhere the name meant

UNited states OV America

To me Sinnoh really felt like the UK, even the thing about time and space starting in Sinnoh and Mt coronet being a line down the middle just reminded me of the Greenwich meridean line.

So I dont think theyd choose UK for Europe, possibly France or Germany. Italy would be good as would Spain, and yes the Ancient Greece Idea would be good too, lots of Islands for Nintendo to use.

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Never noticed that before!

If there is a Greek region, I hope they include Egypt, Turkey, and the places in between because Alexander's empire included all of those places. Not sure about including ALL of the empire into a region, that would be too big.

Ok, I see what you all mean, a whole continent would be too large too.

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

We're very concerned. Bittersweet's Avatar

Follow Bittersweet on Tumblr

In Generation 6, I really think it's important that GameFreak doesn't repeat Diamond/Pearl's mistakes and mis-use the 3DS's new features. (Diamond and Pearl sort of mis-used the secondary screen of the DS; HeartGold and SoulSilver definitely got it right by having all the menus and everything there.)
    The Circle Pad is definitely what I'm most eager to try out in a Pokémon game; will it mean we'll actually see something different to the grid movement (up, down, left, right) used in the over-world? A movement system similar to that of Zelda: OoT3D would be interesting, but I'm sceptical about GameFreak going that far...
    I'm sceptical that GameFreak would even WANT to use something different to grid-movement, so I really really hope that the circle pad isn't underused or overlooked at all...
    If it's not used for movement (I doubt it will be at this point) I expect it'll be used for optional camera angle changes... which IMO would be a MIS-use of the D-pad; they should switch roles with the D-pad being for camera angles and the circle pad for movement.

The 3D I'm obviously super excited for... Not sure how well it can improve gameplay, especially in a Pokémon game, but it'll still be fun. (I mean, Pokémon battles...IN 3D. What's not to like?)

Black and White Versions definitely got a lot of stuff right, and I think now that GameFreak have pretty much mastered the DS, it shouldn't be too difficult to go to the 3DS. I can sort of understand why they did what they did with Gen 4; they'd never had to use a second screen before, so they sort of slowly explored what it could do, so the Sinnoh based games were sort of a trial run for Gen 5.
    I really hope Gen 6 doesn't repeat that and become 'experimental' for the 3DS before the games actually get exceptionally good on the 3DS; I want them to start off exceptionally good.

Something else I wanna see improve for the 3DS is the sound affects...
    I know there's nothing 'wrong' with the sound affects, but they still sound like they're from a Game Boy Advance. The sound affects for the attacks haven't really changed since Generation 3. The graphics have definitely improved, and will obviously do so more in glorious 3D, but I hope the sound effects do too.

Apart from all that, the usual graphical improvements, new plot and new batch of Pokémon will be enough to sell me on Gen 6.

My Gold Trainer Card (Pokémon X) :)

Blog Entries

I'd want the developers to support the competitive battling community. Listen to the feedback for once and improve on so many awful features they have.

Also just overall better Pokemon designs. I don't mind a few goofy looking things, but 5th gen seems to have the worst Pokemon designs so far imo.
    Former staff member - 2010
    Formerly known as - insomniac
    Competitive Player

I want the region to be large enough so that it can have a large enough city to have a suburb with it

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Blog Entries

About the whole region thing, I'd rather have a region based on Africa. I'm kind of bored of temperate climate zones, plus Africa has an amazing variety of animals and plants to choose from. :D

I'd want the developers to support the competitive battling community. Listen to the feedback for once and improve on so many awful features they have.
    Agreed, but in what kind of way do you think they could improve their support?
    White FC: 1678-3054-7710
    Black 2 FC: 3053 3827 7149

Black 2

I'm going to do whats probably been done a thousand times in this thread.. pre-evolution's/evolution's! Gen IV had 28, so I'm going to stay around that number.

Underlined are evolutions, italic are pre-evolutions

Gen I Pokémon
    Lapras
    Tauros (With Miltank)
    Dugtrio
    Lickitung
    Mime Jr. (Mr. Mime made male only, Mrs. Mime created)
    Eevee (Dragon Flying)

Gen II Pokémon
    Qwilfish
    Girafarig

Skarmory
    Octillery

Gen III Pokémon
    Sableye
    Mawile

Illumise
    Volbeat

Absol
    Manectric
    Chimecho

Gen IV Pokémon
    Chatot

Gen V Pokémon
    Audino
    Maractus
    Durant
    Heatmor
    Swoobat
    Caprizant likes this.
    WELCOME TO KALOS!

GET READY TO START A BRAND NEW ADVENTURE IN THE POKÉMON WORLD!

Okay, this post is probably gonna be long. Just warning you.
    Characters that look like actual modern teenagers. Or even like actual modern teenagers who spend their life playing pokemon all day. :) I mean, skinny jeans and t shirts, no real girl dresses like Dawn or Bianca.
    What'd be amazing is if you could choose for char's outfit/looks. Also, your char could have some kind of love interest. I mean, I don't think (i hope) I wasn't the only girl with butterflies when I was on the ferris wheel with N. (okay maybe i was, lol im weird)
    A different kind of plot. Most of the games' main ideas are "You're different, you're the chosen one, blahblahblah." An idea for a plot that i dream of would go like this:
    You enter the Pokemon world working (apprenticing) for a guy who wants to use Pokemon for evil things. (not specified at the moment) But he's very discreet in talking about it. So you don't really think he's evil. The guy (ill call him Professor Pine) gives you a place to live and his son is your roomate (he would be your rival.) You get to pick from three dark, psychic or ghost Pokemon. When running an errand for Professor Pine you meet some girl or guy (it changes with your gender i guess) who works for Professor Oak or something. This girl/guy is fun to talk to and when you talk to him, you realize youre both working for professors. so this girl/guy takes you to Oak's lab and you meet him. When Oak finds out it's Professor Pine you're working for, he starts shaking, whispers something in girl/guy's ear, and girl/guy says something like: "Oh... We just, umm realized we're busy, you'd have to get going, bye ____!" and pretty much shoves you out the place. And you're like "huh?" So then you go back to Professor Pine's lab and he tells you and his son to take the gym challenge because he wants his lab to be well known and with a champion, he'll be able to get the lab's message across. Now then, right at the beginning of the game after the first gym and a battle with Pine's son, Pine calls you and tells you his pokemon has run away. You tell him you'll look for it. JUst then the pokemon comes running to you. you start talking to it or whatever and you look in its eyes and realize its not happy with Prof. Pine. so you hid it from him and i dont ffeeel like typing anymore...

anyways, escaping from the bad guy would be a good plot imo.
    i also want another glitch pokemon, that was exciting

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

#1-Party Pokémon Sprites that actually display the Pokémon Shiny I hate when I have my Shiny Gyrados with me and I go to my Party and it displays it as a regular blue Gyrados.
    #2-I will not rest til Eevee gets its 10 other Eeveelution Types.
    #3.Please bring back following Pokémon and make it optional for those who didn't like it.
    #4-Please no more Victory Road Game Freak how about a Victory Jungle anyone? I can already picture it a huge jungle with mass foliage and giant trees with vines to swing from and as you make it halfway through the jungle you come across a long rope bridge and when you finish through the second half of the jungle you come face to face with a massive cliff and you must climb to the top to reach the Pokémon League.
    #5-A National Dex that list Pokémon not by Region but by species example Pichu would be #025 and Pikachu would become #026 I know it's not a big deal but for those who wouldn't like this new Pokédex they could still keep the current one.
    Last edited by The Guardian Sylveon; 24th December 2012 at 02:42 AM.

Follow jman21 On Twitter

Bring back the game corner and the safari zone. Was dissapointed when the safari zone wasnt in black/white
    sonic10158, Ryujin and rome_raven like this.

bring back the Cycling Road.

THUNDERBOLT....GO!!!!!! jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

- I see alot of people mentioning a tournament instead of the E4 then the champion. Im am in SO MUCH FAVOR of a anime-like tournament. A battle-in of sorts. Where you can watch other trainers battle and your rival as well.

- New starting types would be good (or at least stop with the fire/fighting stuff)

...i kno theres something else but i cant remember it right now.

Also, this a little off topic but...

I want them to make a game that has all regions, all badges, all the pokemon, every E4 member, every champion, etc. You can pick where you start from (kanto, johto, etc.) and travel to the other regions. I havent exactly worked the idea entirely out yet but...just a big pokemon game with everything in it.
    rome_raven likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keegman View Post

Azumarill: Aqua Rabbit. No. Fuck you.

^^^^^^ credit goes to Alex800: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f379/my-awesome-sprite-shop-closed-now-91349/

Quote Originally Posted by rubinek View Post
    About the whole region thing, I'd rather have a region based on Africa. I'm kind of bored of temperate climate zones, plus Africa has an amazing variety of animals and plants to choose from. :D
    With certain pokemon from previous generations such as Luxray, Zebstrika, Watchog, Donphan, Mightyena, Girafarig and Rhyhorn appearing as they are based on african animals so it only makes sense. Some such as Donphan gets an evoultion/pre evoultion
    Last edited by RocketGrunt78; 6th March 2012 at 03:04 AM.

[QUOTE=RocketGrunt78;3831605][QUOTE=rubinek;3828247]About the whole region thing, I'd rather have a region based on Africa. I'm kind of bored of temperate climate zones, plus Africa has an amazing variety of animals and plants to choose from. :D

With certain pokemon from previous generations such as Luxray, Zebstrika, Watchog, Donphan, Mightyena, Girafarig and Rhyhorn appearing as they are based on african animals so it only makes sense. Some such as Donphan gets an evoultion/pre evoultion
    Your comment has tagging problems. Your end quote tag is lacking the / before the QUOTE word. Just fyi

sorry

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM