What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 82

Page 82 of 238 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 3563
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Blog Entries

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

I'm sure it has been said at least once if not numerous times in this thread but i'd really like a normal type Eevee evolution that occurs just through leveling up honestly I just see it as a longer sleeker fox w/ a longer tail to match very simple but I believe it would be quite nice.

also:

1. Walking pokemon back
    2. Romance in a style similar to Rune Factory 2: Gen 2, essentially you have several npc's to choose from and you can have a sort of "official partner" ceremony and from that point on you can choose to have your "Official partner" come along or just stay at your house so you know where to find him/her. Obviously not necessary and also not "true" marriage so parents shouldn't have to much issue.
    3. Pokeradar return (I like me some chaining)
    4.Less Legendaries
    5.Please no more Fire/Fighting duel type 3rd starter stage (Please just a little break)
    6.Wouldn't mind more eeveeloutions aside from the afore mentioned normal type but not necessary.
    7.Catchable old gen starters

That's all I can think of for now
    Pokelova likes this.

Please Help Hatch My Team :) I do my best to repay the favor but im sorry if i miss you

Steel Pokémon Master Bulletproof Scales's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    4. I would love to see how ancient peoples lived in the pokemon world, both from the Ruins of Alph and in others, including new to Gen VI ruins. I also wouldn't mind sidequests involving learning about how pokemon researchers do what they do and how the pokedex gets its updates, new models, new entries, etc.
    I've actually been figuring on a game where you play as a researcher, pokémon battles of course being imminent and the possibility to challenge gyms/league, but with the trainer part being more of a side quest.

Well, the things i want on 6 gen are:

1.-Return of the partner pokemon by your side
    2.-More and best moves tutors
    3.-More exitement in battles
    4.-Repair the GTS for best trades
    5.-Punishment for cheaters in Wi-Fi battles and GTS
    6.-Best Definition on moving pokemon in battle
    7.-Make easiest the pokemon training

And there are more but a will not finish it until tomorrow, so thats all i want for other pokemon generations.

Loyalty and Honor can win battles, try your best!!

GAME FREAKING CORNER
    Yato and Dread Advocate like this.

Blog Entries

Something else that I just thought of three starter towns would be cool;

Like you could choose at the start if you like Volcanic, Forest, or Lakeside and depending upon your choice that's the town you live in. Around the town that you choose there will be an additional wild Pokemon in the beginning grass that you could catch whose type would correspond to the town you choose.

Like... you start in the Volcanic town you can catch a Ponyta right from the start, Lakeside a Poliwag, and Forest an Oddish (These are of course just random examples).

These other towns could be accessible of course and your rivals could even come from the two other towns you did not choose, the professor could live in a centralized location, or come to visit you and the starters could be sent via mail or something
    Pokelova, xyzman and YamiiDenryuu like this.

Please Help Hatch My Team :) I do my best to repay the favor but im sorry if i miss you

Quote Originally Posted by blaze king View Post
    5.-Punishment for cheaters in Wi-Fi battles and GTS
    How are you going to implement that? Even advanced tool like Pokecheck is not 100% accurate. Anyway, if there are even one percent of false positives, people are going to get frustrated.

I've thought the ideas for anti-cheating protections over once, but there is no good 100% way it can be done. I like the quote Codr has in his sig: ""Legitimate" is a word that people in the Pokemon community throw around when they want to make themselves feel better about obtaining data in a more difficult manner.".

追放されたバカ

I want the region in Gen 6 to be based on a European country. We've had 4 in Japan, 1 in the US, it's time to show Europe some love.

I'd love a region based on France, Italy, Germany or Spain.

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo94 View Post
    I want the region in Gen 6 to be based on a European country. We've had 4 in Japan, 1 in the US, it's time to show Europe some love.

I dont want a region based on a single european nation. I want a region based on the whole continent of Europe!
    Dread Advocate likes this.

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

追放されたバカ

I dont want a region based on a single european nation. I want a region based on the whole continent of Europe!
    That's a bit unfair on Europe that we'd only get 1 region, and US potentially has at least 50.

I understand the size of real life regions doesn't affect Pokemon that much, but I think it would still be a bit of a stretch, for Unova based on a single city, to be almost equal in size to an entire continent.

Just curious as to your reasoning why you want a region based on all of Europe?

That's a bit unfair on Europe that we'd only get 1 region, and US potentially has at least 50.

I understand the size of real life regions doesn't affect Pokemon that much, but I think it would still be a bit of a stretch, for Unova based on a single city, to be almost equal in size to an entire continent.

Because i think geographically the individual countries are small so they would be limited. However, I like the variety it would offer to have one huge region based on the continent. To have the alps, scandinavia, mediterranian, and iberian areas all in one would be great.

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

As cool as it would be to have all of the different geographical aspects of Europe in one game, I think that would be stretching it a bit. I think breaking Europe into maybe 3 or 4 regions, focusing on different notable areas would be better.

追放されたバカ

Because i think geographically the individual countries are small so they would be limited.
    Even some of the smallest European nations (not counting small ones like Vatican or Malta) are bigger than NYC. So I don't think they would be geographically limited in the slightest.

However, I like the variety it would offer to have one huge region based on the continent. To have the alps, scandinavia, mediterranian, and iberian areas all in one would be great.
    Your clearly not familiar with the Geography of European countries, all of the Big 5 (UK, France, German, Italy, Spain) have huge variety.

Take the UK for example, we have a very similar environment to Sinnoh. We have snowy cold windy areas in Scotland. Industrial areas (similar to fuego) in the Midlands and North. Mountainous rural areas in the west (Wales) a hotter climate in the South, with beaches etc and even palm trees in parts of Devon and Cornwall, which no one seems to associate with the UK. And then a big massive city similar to Tokyo (Saffron) in Kanto, that is London.

Chill out. I just like large regions more than smaller ones. I never want another one from the USA. I want one from europe, one from australia, one from SE asia (malaysia, Thailand, etc.), one from South America, and one from Africa

I never liked how unova was just NYC. I consider it to represent the USA as a whole because parts of the USA are deserts, mountaineous, etc. that NYC doesnt have

追放されたバカ

If they start doing Europe I assume they will just take individual countries, such as make France a region etc. As European countries in the EU are similar to American states in the US

El_
    Blog Entries

Europe hmm? Eventually, if they chose Europe as a basis I imagine that they'd want to do Greece. Ancient Greek as a Pokemon basis would be interesting, though Sinnoh had always sort of given off a little of that "feel" to me.

I believe that Masuda also said that no legendaries were based off the Olympians, and for that matter the Titans as well.

Its overall up to them, as for America though unlike others I do not see any more regions being based off the United States in the future. Just what in the world could be done with my home state for example? Oklahoma lulz I think that New York was the best basis they could get, other than possibly California. Europe has overall more potential.

I consider it to represent the USA as a whole because parts of the USA are deserts, mountaineous, etc. that NYC doesnt have
    I consider it that way as well. It constitutes all the parts of the U.S., which is what it stands for.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM