What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 81

Page 81 of 238 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 3563
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

The third mascot not to have another Forme.
    Pokelova and TheCapsFan like this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alamarco View Post
    I want better box features such as sort options. Seeing as how I'm trying to complete my Pokédex and catch them all, I keep my Pokémon in order. It would be nice if there was an auto-sort as it took me an 1+ hr to get everything sorted.

My friend likes to sort them via type, so having boxes auto-sort via type would also be a nice additional. Some people may sort by rarity, shiny, etc. Seeing some form of auto-sort would be nice. :)
    That's a fantastic idea! I too hate to sort all my collection manually. They did something like this for bag items, why not for boxes?
    White FC: 1678-3054-7710
    Black 2 FC: 3053 3827 7149

Black 2

I would like to see some additional evolutions for past Pokemon. A NOT Fire/Fighting starter. Seriously, three times in a row?
    I would also enjoy seeing a Dark type gym simply because it would mean a gym existing for every type.

More random encounters

I'd like to see some new, interesting type combination that people can get their hands on. Like Ice/Fighting, A Ghost/Dragon type that isn't a legendary (but isn't common either), Maybe a Grass/Fire type (that'd be cool, huh?). Those are the three big ones in my mind that I think would be really impressive. A sort of abominable snowman sort of pokemon for the Ice/Fighting, a Dragon skull surrounded by a blue flame that evolves into a complete dragon skeleton for the Ghost/Dragon type. For the Grass/Fire I was just thinking of a fairly fast, special attacking pokemon and Grass/Fire actually cover a lot of their weaknesses. A Grass/Fire type would be weak to poison, flying and rock. And with a fire sub type it'd be able to actually hurt some things outside of what it's super effective against.

Blog Entries

What I want:
    ~To play as something other then a trainer. I really, really, really, really want to play the game as a coordinator, and do a Pokemon Contest every town instead of a gym. If I can have this, I'll never complain about anything ever again ever I promise.
    ~Customisable characters. I get that having a set character style is because we aren't creating our own story, we are playing a story of a person.. but honestly, they never go anywhere with it, so theres no point in forcing us to be a certain character. LET ME MAKE MY GIRL CHAR CUTE Q_Q
    ~Good/Evil storylines. I want to be able to make bad choices, and have some consequences. I'm sick of always being a goody goody!
    ~A better breeding system. I'm not sure how to make it better, because it is quite good now. But make it different atleast!
    ~Better contests!!!!!
    ~Sandbox/Free Roam world. Its past time for this. I dont want another linear map with roads directly to the next town. Let me explore a bit and find my own routes!

What I dont want:
    ~Another 8 million Dragon legendaries.... make some different types man!
    ~Standard evil Team plot...
    ~Any more remakes of any games ever. All the Gens are linked through DS/GBA..thats good enough. Give it a break
    No sig for you

Quote Originally Posted by Transfinite View Post
    - A female player character whose legs are covered. I have nothing against women who choose to reveal their bodies, but male character designers just so conveniently deciding that all the female PCs have to bare their legs but hardly any of the males do? Girls are people, not eye candy. (Bianca's design was nice, but she's a rival, not a PC.)

- A third-gender PC. I know it's not going to happen. That doesn't stop me from wanting it.

- A "new game plus" option that gives you the option to replay story mode without losing any of the previous Pokemon you've caught. Making them unavailable for in-game use until you beat the Elite Four would work for me.
    Perhaps the ability to change your clothes for both male and female PC could solve this? It would be nice to be able to customize the appearance of your character. :)

I'd quite like to be able to up the difficulty of the battles. I haven't played many of the newer games yet but I always felt it was too easy.

I! AM NOT! A MORON! Sith Droideka's Avatar

More difficulty. Gym leader rematch and Battle Frontier in first editions. Plot at least as good B/W. N, Ghetsis, and Cyrus reappearance. Flareon gets an expanded Pokémon. A Hyena Pokémon. Dark-type gym. Game recognizes your championship. Trainer hold items from first gym on. An item that would boost Porygon-Z and an item that would remove cool-down from moves like Hyper Beam or Giga Impact. A dragon Eevee.
    El_ likes this.
    ALL Pokémon Are EQUAL, But SOME Pokémon Are MORE EQUAL Than Others

Oceania is at war with Eurasia Eastasia Eurasia Eastasia, and has always been at war with them!

WAR IS PEACE. FREEDOM IS SLAVERY. IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. GOD IS POWER.

Next PolySci/Econ Test: November 8, 2016; Your crash-course will begin January 2013.

Galvantula ≥ Kyurem > Mewtwo > Arceus

You know what else I want? A place to make eggs where they don't level and screw up your move set. Separate the day care and the egg making process please. :(

Overthinking Everything xelda57's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add xelda57 on Google+
    Follow xelda57 on Tumblr Visit xelda57's Youtube Channel

Here is everything I would like in gen 6 (some of which I have already mentioned)
    -Bring back Walking Pokemon
    -Bring back pokemon contests, even more improved

Battle subway (or equivalent of)-
    --Let your pokemon get experience at the end of all the battles you do (after you quit, lose, or finish, not in the battles. You get the same amount of experience proportionately that you would get when you fight those battles at lvl. 50 against pokemon at lvl. 50)
    Links to stuff.
    I also might start a webcomic soon, but that'll be linked to when it happens.

Blog Entries

Well, since it'd most likely be on 3DS, 3D overworld PRETTY PRETTY PLEAAAASE! But that's a given. Six move slots instead of four. The Underground again, the Pokéwalker again. A Fire/Psychic, Grass/Dark, Water/Fighting starter trio, so they'd be slightly more even.

- Make the game more teenager than kid oriented. For whomsoever deity's sake, people who started playing pokemon in 90s are now in their 20s and 30s. Yes, we finally got 16 y.o. school graduates as protagonists as opposed to 10 y.o. youngsters, but I'd like for this trend to continue. As well as make the in-game reality more harsh. People living in poverty or dying due to antagonist team actions, pokemon being regarded as slaves by the community as whole, something that makes you to think.

Some more additions, that would be worth it:

- Make the background story non-linear. Winning or losing some pokemon battles should lead to different outcomes, and there should be non-reversible decisions. Like, if you fail to foil Ghetsis's plot in BW, you get tougher version of game to beat.
    - Pokemon Adventures league system: a play-off tournament where you either start in preliminaries or collect 8 badges from X gyms all over the region. Make trainers' and gym leaders' pokemon levels depend on players' team (with movesets depending both on level and TMs that you have obtained in game) and allow the free-roaming from the very start.
    - Make IVs and EVs more transparent. For EVs, implement separate stats page (similar to pentagon-shaped contest stats page in Gen3). For IVs, have a NPC telling you exact numbers for a fee.
    - Increase "special" pokeballs (like Timer, Nest or Level ball) effectiveness to 8x or 16x as opposed to current 4x. I never did get why I should bother with those when I have Ultra Balls with slightly higher price.
    - Add physical equivalent to Hidden Power.
    - Introduce held items that reduce encounter rate to 1-2 pokemon per 256 steps. Or make Repel a key item that you can turn on and off and charge for money (or buy repellent cassettes for it). I am sick of going to bag every 200/250 steps.
    Pokelova likes this.

Steel Pokémon Master Bulletproof Scales's Avatar
    Blog Entries

- A way to swap the pokéball on a pokémon.
    - Ways to make breeding for IVs less of a full time job. (multiply the effect of Flame Body, add more effective held items related to breeding, add an NPC to tell you the IVs and EVs of a pokémon, a way to swap abilities...)
    - Drop the evil team, less linear, more sandbox. An option to turn off the storyline after you've played it once.
    - The ability to trade from the start. A way to restart the game with any pokémon you've caught at level 5.
    - The anime version of the pokémon league, arenas with different effects, random match-ups with strong NPCs, 3 on 3 where you pick before every match. Followed by the elite four and champion.
    - A 100 pokémon dex with less legendaries, less of steel, psychic, dark and ghost types. More of dragon, electric, normal and grass. More of three and single staged evolutionary lines. Only a handful evolutions to older pokémon. Classic typings; water/ice, grass/poison, rock/ground, dragon/flying. But also some new; poison/electric, normal/ghost.
    - A continuation on older mythologies, such as the ruins of alph and the people who lived there.

Just some running ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    @Pike Queen Scorpia

I'm assuming you meant this segment, but if you keep watching past the credits, you see the dragon flying, and you can make N out on its back.

And even if you can't make it out, again, the most logical assumption would be the dragon it befriended.

EDIT: It's easier to see when its Reshiram.

I suggest you full-screen it for best results.
    I don't remember this ever being in the English versions....

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletproof Scales View Post
    - A way to swap the pokéball on a pokémon.
    - The ability to trade from the start. A way to restart the game with any pokémon you've caught at level 5.
    - The anime version of the pokémon league, arenas with different effects, random match-ups with strong NPCs, 3 on 3 where you pick before every match. Followed by the elite four and champion.
    - A continuation on older mythologies, such as the ruins of alph and the people who lived there.

Just some running ideas.
    1. YES! I would love that. I would like to catch Pokemon (especially later on) with ultra balls and switch all my pokemon to normal Pokeballs. I think they look much better. Either that or premier balls.

2. Yes!! I always trade all three starters to the main game I play before going through the main game the first time I play it, but in BW, having to beat the first gym three times was VERY annoying and tedious.

3. I have always wanted a tournament as the league instead of the usual E4. Even if it was just one large arena instead of multiple ones. But I think it would also be cool if they combine the E4 and the tournament idea like this:
    (This will only work if the region is large geographically) There are four stadiums in four different cities which makes up the league. You have to win at all four of them to go to the champion. There is the tournament (not too big, maybe only 3-5 trainers tall [the bracket would be 3-5 layers]. Once you beat the trainers, you fight the E4 member. After beating all four, you win access to the MAIN tournament at the biggest stadium in the region in the largest city. Of course this would be like 5-7 layers in the bracket instead of 3-5 like at the smaller stadiums. Then you fight the champion after winning at that. I would also like for the in-battle music to have crowds cheering in the background and for when a pokemon gets knocked out. Of course the loudest cheering would come from someone winning. I would also like for there to be a Wifi stadium in another city. for downloading videos of people battling so you can watch from the audience's perspective and, more importantly, for you to be able to battle and watch battles live against other real people, kinda like how in MK7 and MKWii how you can race live against other real people. (If you can't tell by this, I would like to battle in front of an audience a LOT more than on top of a secluded mountain)

4. I would love to see how ancient peoples lived in the pokemon world, both from the Ruins of Alph and in others, including new to Gen VI ruins. I also wouldn't mind sidequests involving learning about how pokemon researchers do what they do and how the pokedex gets its updates, new models, new entries, etc.

I also wish they would overhaul the National Pokedex to something like this: you know how each region's pokedex looks? they each (minus Victini's placement) begin with starters, then "basic" pokemon (such as pidgeys, rattatas, sentrets, zigzagoons, bidoofs, etc.) and so on and so forth till the legendaries at the end. I think it's kinda ridiculous that it would have Gen 1 legends, then go to gen 2 starters, etc. I would like to see them combine all the pokedex's into a "New" National Pokedex order (and have the option to go switch to the "Old" National Pokedex order) that would be ordered like this:
    1. ALL the grass starters (bulbasaur line, then Chikorita line, etc.), ALL the fire starters, then ALL the water starters
    2. ALL the "basic" pokemon from all gens (pidgeys, sentrets, zigzagoons, bidoofs, etc.)
    3. (I am skipping to the end to keep this list [for the sake of the message] from being TOO long) ALL the Legendaries (either gen1 legends then gen two, etc or trios with trio masters, then pairs, then other legendaries such as Heatran that don't fit into any other category)

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM