What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 7

Page 7 of 238 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

^^ But the player doesn't get hurt. The Pokemon does. Pokemon don't attack you, they attack your Pokemon.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Pike Queen Scorpia
    They should phase that in for the little whatsit on the 3DS. That moves you diagonally, right?
    The D-Pad has been doing that for decades.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 14th, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MizuTaipu View Post
    I would be nice if we had some items that were for the player character, not just the Pokémon. As in if a the player gets hurt in anyway, as in poisoned, burned, etc., we should get some first-aid items.
    Isn't that a little grim for a Pokémon game - the player being poisoned? I mean, it's a great way the champion can make sure nobody beats him/her, but killing off the competition, but just a little dark.

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    The D-Pad has been doing that for decades.
    But the never implemented it with the D-Pad. The Whatsit is a new chance for them.

All I really want from a Gen VI is A GIRL PLAYER WHO. WEARS. PANTS.

I am so fucking sick of all the legs the girls show. ._. The boys get to be all covered up, but the girls get to be all "ooh look at this sexy 10-year-old girl!". It's disgusting and there's no good excuse for it AT ALL. Dawn was real bad (a mini skirt in a cold region? really?), and Lyra was pushing it (grade A zettai ryouiki! is full overalls too much to ask?!). Hilda is at least 16, so it's semi-fine, but still, she gets daisy dukes and White-kun Hilbert is dressed head-to-toe! GARGH.

It's my biggest "GARGH" with Pokemon. I'm not asking for the boy to be skimpy (though I would love it to balance all the skimpy girls we had), I just want the girl-player to be fully dressed head to toe! She doesn't even need long sleeves or a jacket! D8; No more sleeveless shirts or short shorts/skirts! For the love of god! OTL
    /femrage
    Pyradox and Dreamy like this.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Registered User Giovanni Sakaki's Avatar

It's not likely to happen but these are my wishes:

-Return to Kanto and Johto
    -Vastly different plot and characters
    -A rehaul of the battle system
    -Only a very few, but special new Pokemon

Pokemon VG series NEEDS to explore terra incognita, otherwise the brilliance of the original games will be lost forever.
    It suddenly occurred to Domino that Team Rocket was a massive game of Telephone, using actual telephones, with real-life results that could be really damn scary (for other people, of course).
    Domino sprite in my avatar made by http://jaydeis.deviantart.com/

-about 50 new prevos & evos plus 80 new ones.
    -a vast region with about 30 routes.
    -Luvdisc to be discovered to evolve into Alomomola
    -VS-Seeker
    -Twists on the types & strategies of the Gymleaders
    -Starting in a big City for once
    -two options at the beginning. Hard mode & Normal mode (the difference would be the levels of you opponents and their strategies)
    -more NPCs with full teams damn it - especially gym leaders after the second gym. There are enough Pokemon for that now.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by FairyRed View Post

I am so fucking sick of all the legs the girls show. ._. The boys get to be all covered up, but the girls get to be all "ooh look at this sexy 10-year-old girl!". It's disgusting and there's no good excuse for it AT ALL. Dawn was real bad (a mini skirt in a cold region? really?), and Lyra was pushing it (grade A zettai ryouiki! is full overalls too much to ask?!). Hilda is at least 16, so it's semi-fine, but still, she gets daisy dukes and White-kun Hilbert is dressed head-to-toe! GARGH.

It's my biggest "GARGH" with Pokemon. I'm not asking for the boy to be skimpy (though I would love it to balance all the skimpy girls we had), I just want the girl-player to be fully dressed head to toe! She doesn't even need long sleeves or a jacket! D8; No more sleeveless shirts or short shorts/skirts! For the love of god! OTL
    /femrage
    Well... if you forgot, Crystal and May wears shorts that resemble a cyclist's outfit. And, Ethan wears short pants. He's not exactly covered from head to toe, mind. No offense, but just telling you.

I agree that the girls SHOULD cover their skin a bit more... They're around ten or in their early teens (except Hilda), and do they have to look sexy? Sure, the players would like pretty girls better than ugly ones, but skin exposure does not mean pretty. Look at the female gym leaders - they're all older than the girl PC and even without much skin exposure, they all look pretty. Heck, even Elesa, who is a model, wore black tights (or stockings, or something like that). Cynthia is wearing a heavy black coat that covers her body entirely and she still looks gorgeous. Misty's wearing a swimsuit but considering that her gym's a pool, it's to represent her specialty. Candice wears skirts in a snowy city but at least she's got a jacket tied around her waist. I don't know about Pheobe and Clair, though.

Other stuff I would like in Gen 6

-connection to Hoenn XD Or Hoenn remakes
    -less legendaries to capture. It's a pain to go around and search for legendaries. Plus event only legendaries make me angry because I can't get them.
    -Like in Gen 5, facial pics appearing on screen whenever a conversation is going on. Not with everyone, but with important NPCs.
    -More answers to choose and get different kinds of game-play. Depending on how you answer a question, the next route to travel will differ.
    -More background story and sidequests regarding gym leaders or other NPCs. But only as a sidequest, not a must to complete the game. (For example, New Mauville quest in Hoenn)
    -Stop introducing pokes that are completely useless, or too hard to train or catch.

PDL

More mindscrew plots. I really want to see stuff that gets people talking, it can either follow a bizzare logic and get people to talk about how deep it is, or it can be indescribely strange and get people to go "WTF was that about?". Basically, I'd like to see a game that gets people to think about the game when they're not playing it. Kinda like how Legend of Zelda is.

Along with the usual new type combinations and cleverly desgined Pokémon.

Actually, I'm expecting Gen VI to be like the other even numbered generations: an "expansion pack" that has fewer Pokémon and alot of them are related to older ones. In this case, all of these are related to Gen V's Pokémon, in much the same way that alot of Gen II's Pokémon are related to Gen I. I'd also like to see more Pokémon that take desgin elements from older Pokémon (not a popular choice for people who think one Pokémon should be the definitive of that concept, but I think it's cool.)

As for trainer customization, I'd like to see that, but in a limited sense: There's only 4 kinds of outfits, along with the "default" one you start with. You unlock the outfits as you continue the game. No mixing and matching seperate articles of clothing. Kinda like how it's done in the Pokéthon.

EDIT: I'd also like to see a plot that isn't super serious. Gen V's plot is fine and dandy, but after a while it got too heavy for my tastes, especially the whole thing with child abuse and how the whole plan was merely a wanking of Ghetsis's massive ego.

I want to see a more light-hearted funny plot after all the angst.
    Last edited by PDL; 3rd September 2011 at 01:22 PM.
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FairyRed View Post

/femrage
    Eeeeeeeexactly. Would it be a sin to wear leggings under the skirt???
    That wouldn't be so hard would it??? And knee boots!!! There! No legs shown and still stylish and pretty! Game Freak needs to be realistic because

You hear???

/rant.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pike Queen Scorpia View Post
    Eeeeeeeexactly. Would it be a sin to wear leggings under the skirt???
    That wouldn't be so hard would it??? And knee boots!!! There! No legs shown and still stylish and pretty! Game Freak needs to be realistic because

You hear???

/rant.

Actually, I have seen some little girls (like 8 years old?) dress like that... It's sad really. :/

Another thing I want in Generation VI is a smaller amount of legendaries... Generation V feels smaller than Generation I because of the huge roster of legendaries. I tend to dislike legendaries for obvious reasons.
    Space Opera likes this.
    다시 니 품에 안기고 싶은 나
    dashi ni poome angigo shipeun na
    고개숙였어 입을 막아 버렸어
    gogaesookyeosseo ipeul maka beoryeosseo

아직아닌가봐 잊지 못했나봐
    ajikaningabwa itji mothaettnabwa
    내맘이 널 가슴이 널 놓치 못했나봐
    naemami neol gaseumi neol nohji mothaettnabwa
    그리웠었나봐 잡고 싶었나봐
    geuriweosseottnabwa japgo shipeottnabwa
    그날의 널 사랑한 널 보낼수가 없었나봐
    geunaleui neol saranghan neol bonaelsuga eopseottnabwa

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

^^ Wow, that is sad. Maybe GF should have a better message.

And we need less legendaries. They don't seem as legendary now, know what I mean? We need about 7 or 8. And including 2 eventers.

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Pike Queen Scorpia View Post
    ^^ Wow, that is sad. Maybe GF should have a better message.

And we need less legendaries. They don't seem as legendary now, know what I mean? We need about 7 or 8. And including 2 eventers.
    Really? 4 is enough I reckon..

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

^^ There were 5 in Gen 1. There's no way they'll go less than that. This is Nintendo.

Couldn't agree more. The Legendaries have gotten WAY out of hand. I think a max of 9, with 2 or 3 being eventers is find. We need at least 3 for the version mascots, since they no longer use the starters.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best". -Karen

"For every pokemon there is a purpose and a time when it can shine under the sun." -Blue1225

Page 7 of 238 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM