Page 68 of 238 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 3563

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Yeah, like that, basically. But Cynthia-level difficulty, because people see to like that.
    Personally I thought Alder was harder than Cynthia. Cynthia was easy.

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

I'd like the aility to customize Poke Ball designs. I always catch Pokemon in regular Poke Balls because they look better than Great or Ultra Balls. It I could change their designs to look like Poke Balls or Dusk Balls, I would be sooo happy.
    Team Fairy

Sprites from Serebii.net

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pomegranate View Post
    Steampunk Pokemon.
    Win.

Still, I want to see a more "industrial/urban" pokémon game. Possibly with some slight cyberpunk touches.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

how about industrial/urban pokemon you can actually catch IN a city? In alley-ways perhaps?

Blog Entries

I'd like a squid Pokemon, something from that family of animals anyway.
    JP White FC: Joey 5457 5199 6851
    EN Black FC: Lipanda 3825 7876 0484

Anyway, speaking of Generation VI, I just checked www.pokemon3ds.com and it just brought me to the Melbourne IT DBS website, which is the registrar of Pokemon, instead of bringing me to the website of current 3DS Pokemon games: Pokemon Super Rumble, and Pokedex 3D, which were all spin-off games. Oddly, they usually use the said registrar for registering the main series Pokemon games. Although this wasn't really news, I was quite surprised that they already registered it too early. This might mean that Pokemon Gray may be the final Generation V game for them to move to Generation VI next and that the main series Pokemon games for the 3DS will be much sooner than later. :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Karamazov View Post
    I'd like the aility to customize Poke Ball designs. I always catch Pokemon in regular Poke Balls because they look better than Great or Ultra Balls. It I could change their designs to look like Poke Balls or Dusk Balls, I would be sooo happy.
    Do you mean like Ball Capsules? :<

Quote Originally Posted by bian View Post
    Anyway, speaking of Generation VI, I just checked www.pokemon3ds.com and it just brought me to the Melbourne IT DBS website, which is the registrar of Pokemon, instead of bringing me to the website of current 3DS Pokemon games: Pokemon Super Rumble, and Pokedex 3D, which were all spin-off games. Oddly, they usually use the said registrar for registering the main series Pokemon games. Although this wasn't really news, I was quite surprised that they already registered it too early. This might mean that Pokemon Gray may be the final Generation V game for them to move to Generation VI next and that the main series Pokemon games for the 3DS will be much sooner than later. :)
    That, or they just bought it in case they ever needed it or so no one else could take it. They have a bunch of unused names registered - Pokemon Purple, Pokemon Brown, Pokemon Crimson... Doesn't mean there's a game for that site coming any time soon.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    how about industrial/urban pokemon you can actually catch IN a city? In alley-ways perhaps?
    It's already shown that Pokémon can appear outside of tall grass.

Why can't they make "sprite encounters" that appear everyday in cities?
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Drakon View Post
    It's already shown that Pokémon can appear outside of tall grass.
    they've shown it in the main games before?

Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    they've shown it in the main games before?
    Only in caves or other enclosed areas, or as overworld events with a sprite. There's what Drakon said, and I guess an alleyway could be considered an enclosed area?

Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Only in caves or other enclosed areas, or as overworld events with a sprite. There's what Drakon said, and I guess an alleyway could be considered an enclosed area?
    Yeah, that's right (Alley ways aren't enclosed, just surrounded by tall buildings). But you've never been able to fight wild pokemon within cities (New Mauville not counting as it is under Mauville, not in it).

I want our old standby pokemon to come back. That means Tentacool, Zubat, Magikarp, and Geodude. They are the originals, we know what they are, and they are fine for the purpose they serve.

No need to have idiotic things like Basculin and Woobat that people will inevitably hate for being just as common and annoying as the originals. Do we really need a growing list of "annoying thing that turns up everywhere" pokemon? No.

This is not much to ask for...

Steel Pokémon Master Bulletproof Scales's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Karpi View Post
    Do we really need a growing list of "annoying thing that turns up everywhere" pokemon? No.
    If Geodude and Tentacool filled up the caves and waters of B/W you wouldn't be of this opinion! If you hadn't noticed already; most of the genV pokémon are substitutes for all the fillers they had in the older games. We get new Pidgey, Caterpie and Rattata every new game, it was about time to give us variety on these fillers too.

Back in page 30, I previously suggested to base Gen. VI on Los Angeles. Expanding from this, I suggest the following and making up examples.

New Abilities, in the league of Levitate
    Examples:

Berkserker: x0 Psychic
    Unfazed: x0 Ghost
    Transparent: x0 Fighting

...in the league of LightningRod
    Examples:

DustIllusion: x0 Rock and Ice; boosts Speed one stage when hit by Rock/Ice moves.

...in the league of Heatproof
    Example:

Mineralproof: x1/2 Rock, Ice, Steel, and Ground
    Defensive: x1/2 Fighting

Updated Resitances:
    Ice: x0 Electric
    Rock: x1/2 Bug and Ice
    Water: x1/2 Rock
    Dragon: x1/2 Rock, Ground, Fighting

Final Evolved forms for Eeveelutions
    -with 575 BST total
    -item evolution

Examples:

Vaporeon + item = Water/Dragon
    Contrary
    130/60/85/110/100/90

Flareon + Burn Orb = Fire
    Mineralproof
    85/130/90/100/110/60

Jolteon + item = Electric
    Volt Absorb
    90/60/85/110/100/130

Umbreon + Toxic Orb = Dark/Poison
    Sychronize
    100/90/110/60/130/85

Espeon + Focus Band = Psychic/Fighting
    Unfazed
    85/60/90/130/100/110

Leafeon + Lagging Tail = Grass/Rock
    Defensive
    85/110/130/60/90/100

Glaceon + Quick Claw = Ice/Dragon
    Mineralproof
    85/60/110/130/100/90
    1. I thought Gardenia is a Grass-type fangirl; in addition, I could've sworn that she had a shippy Nando-centric flashback when the latter got framed.

2. I'm tired of seeing Brock, being the designated eunuch of the show. As a result, I would love to see this OT3 to happen:

Lucy x Brock x Holly