What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 66

Page 66 of 238 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

Quote Originally Posted by Lumos or Nox View Post
    • A game based on Australia. I'm of sick nobody caring about us down here. >_>
    • At least some kind of character customization. If you find it useless, it's not compulsory. It'd come in handy for WFC, too.
    • A good use of those unused Pokes. How can you catch 'em all if not all of them were released? I mean, come on, those starters were really cute. Added bonus, no blind nostalgia hating.
    • More Eeveeloutions, please. I won't stop asking until we have one of every type. If you think that 690+ Pokes is bad, go look at Digimon.
    • A Dark-type gym, please. Almost 15 years into the franchise, stop stalling.
    • Another double-battle gym. Maybe said wanted Dark gym.
    • New type starters! Well, dual types. Maybe something like Grass/ Ghost, Water/ Poison and Fire/ Rock or something… that doesn't sound so good, Fire/ Rock, but no Fire/ Fighting or Flying, and I'm happy.
    • If not point above, then starters placed with opposites. Like Grass/ Fire, Water/ Grass and Fire/ Water. I rather like this idea, it's original at least.
    • And many more, but I've forgotten them all.
    I live in America, and you don't know how much I'd love an Australian (maybe with some elements of Oceania) themed region!

Seriously, the Mediterranean climate of Perth, the HUGE desert (The Great Sandy desert if I'm not mistaken), the tropical rainforests of the Northern parts of Australia, and the temperate climate of Sydney and Canberra all in one country? That's the perfect diverse place to have a large Pokemon region be based on. Not to mention they could add New Zealand and Tasmania.

That's also a good excuse for a region that would be larger than even Sinnoh.

Blog Entries

Follow gryffindor1991 on Tumblr

For gen 6, I want evolutions to link gen 5 with previous gens. That disappointed me, especially with Pokemon like Bouffalaunt (I think I butchered that) being similar to Tauros and Alomomola being similar to Luvdisc and there being no evolutions.. I think its time for more Eeveelutions, at least 2 more if not a few more than that.. since they appear in the even gens. anyway (except the originals). I think we need new gym types we haven't had like dark, etc. Some more interesting type pairings. I liked some of the new ones like Frillish and Jellicent being Water/Ghost and Lampent and evos being Ghost/Fire in gen 5.. I would also like to be able to customize the character, if not looks, at least their outfit. Theres so much more I'd want, but I know they arent likely to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaphlare View Post
    I don't like it. A game should rely on bottoms or the stylus. A combination or the two is bad cause it leaves you with two options fumble for the stylus or ruin the touch screen by touching it with your fingers.
    I prefer to use my fingers. My friend had one of the ranger games and when he was trying to capture Pokemon (where you have to use the screen to circle around it until its caught), the stylus left marks on the screen, but maybe it was because he was pressing too hard on the screen. So I find using my fingers easier.. I actually just tap it with a finger nail sometimes, it leaves no mark.
    3ds FC: 3454-1523-2870
    Pokemon X ign: Joe
    Dark friend safari

I also really want some degree of character customization, even if it's just changing the color of the character's skin, hair, clothes, etc. Further customization would be better, but I just want something as a start. I don't honestly have much else mind, maybe give some older pokemon new evolutions, ones like Farfetched & Delibird could use them. Not sure how I feel about new Eevolutions, since I didn't care much for Glaceon and Leafeon.

The new, larger 3ds cards, it would be easily within the realm of possibility to fit all of the current generations, and more, into one game. It was even possible on the special DSi cards, but there was never a dsi pokemon game. I would love a special pokemon game with all the regions in one and with every single pokemon able to be found and caught in it, or with a few events added on.
    Pokemon White FC: 4813-6889-9611

Again, places with wild Pokémon up to level 85.
    In B/W, they did wild Pokes up to level 65, and I don't see why they shouldn't do up to level 85, and make training to level 100 easier
    "Laws and principles are not for the times when there is no temptation: they are for such moments as this, when body and soul rise in mutiny against their rigour; stringent are they; inviolate they shall be. If at my individual convenience I might break them, what would be their worth??" - Charlotte Brontë ; Jane Eyre

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jay66 View Post
    The new, larger 3ds cards, it would be easily within the realm of possibility to fit all of the current generations, and more, into one game. It was even possible on the special DSi cards, but there was never a dsi pokemon game. I would love a special pokemon game with all the regions in one and with every single pokemon able to be found and caught in it, or with a few events added on.
    Would they do that as early as Gen 6? This idea seems like it would be best for a finale to me.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

Fruit of Prosperity Pomegranate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    Would they do that as early as Gen 6? This idea seems like it would be best for a finale to me.
    I personally doubt they'll ever do this. Besides, if they want to fit all of them, they would have to pretty much forgo entirely the 3D, which is the reason for the entire console. They would have to stick with DS graphics at the best, which seems counterintuitive and won't get the buzz going for the 3DS.
    "Let us go early to the vineyards to see if the pomegranates are in bloom - there I will give you my love."

I want the games to be based on Japan again. It didn't seem right when it was based on America. Unlike most people, I don't want to be able to customise the character but I don't want the characters to have stupid hats. I HATE Hilda's hat and her hair. I want Silver to come back, but that it just because I have a huge crush on him... He is the best rival. The PC's should also be older than 10. I love the idea of a female villian.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Brennan View Post
    I want the games to be based on Japan again. It didn't seem right when it was based on America. Unlike most people, I don't want to be able to customise the character but I don't want the characters to have stupid hats. I HATE Hilda's hat and her hair. I want Silver to come back, but that it just because I have a huge crush on him... He is the best rival. The PC's should also be older than 10. I love the idea of a female villian.
    REd/Leaf/Blue are offically 11 and 14 in Hg/SS
    Ethen and Lyra seem to be 11 or 12 in HG/SS
    may and brendan look 12/13
    and Dawn/Lucas loos like they are 10/11...

And we got Arriana, Jupider, Mars, Shirley for female villans... I'd like to see some custimization like clothing skin is to much... Just have the standerd outfit as base
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

An item that protects from recoil, SERIOUSLY!
    "Laws and principles are not for the times when there is no temptation: they are for such moments as this, when body and soul rise in mutiny against their rigour; stringent are they; inviolate they shall be. If at my individual convenience I might break them, what would be their worth??" - Charlotte Brontë ; Jane Eyre

Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    Red/Leaf/Blue are older because HG/SS take place 3 years after FR/LG when they were 10

BBH

I think family members should be more important characters. Also there should be more trains. Trains are awesome.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    Red/Leaf/Blue are older because HG/SS take place 3 years after FR/LG when they were 10
    No... If I remeber correctly the manual from the orihnal games stated that they were 11 in R/B/B/Y/FR/LG they are the only PC's to have a canon age

Red is introduced as a curious 11-year-old boy from Pallet Town in the instruction manuals of Red, Green, and Blue

from his page on Bulbapedia
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

No... If I remeber correctly the manual from the orihnal games stated that they were 11 in R/B/B/Y/FR/LG they are the only PC's to have a canon age

Red is introduced as a curious 11-year-old boy from Pallet Town in the instruction manuals of Red, Green, and Blue

from his page on Bulbapedia
    I was talking about just the HG/SS, but I agree with you. Since HG/SS takes place 3 years after the originals, so they'd be 14 in Gen 2/4

And we got Arriana, Jupider, Mars, Shirley for female villans... I'd like to see some custimization like clothing skin is to much... Just have the standerd outfit as base
    I didn't say that all of the PC's were 10, I just said that I don't think they should be 10. Even though Ariana, Mars, and Jupiter are awesome, I want a MAIN female villian.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM