What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 61
Page 61 of 238 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 3563

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

  1. #901
    Serenity is key
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,632
    Blog Entries
    254

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    The only problem with NPC's challenging you as champion is:
    what happens if you are away? Does that mean you automatically loose your title, does it mean you get a phone call saying "so-and-so challenges you, come battle him now or you forfeit", or what?
    I suppose they could just have them wait for you until you get back? And if you have two or three waiting you could have double or triple battles.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

  2. #902
    Registered User TrainerEvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    I would like to see:

    • A mean female rival
    • More Pokemon based on Animals
    • Be able to travel to older regions
    • And have new strange gym types

    My Pokemon Are The Best!

  3. #903
    The Dragon Master Knight RazorClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    64

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    I suppose they could just have them wait for you until you get back? And if you have two or three waiting you could have double or triple battles.
    This idea is just as or even more epic fails to the tournment ending to the game, think about it if u play a TCG and u become world Champ then the very next day u lose a local tournment and u get de-throned as the world champ breaty crappy thing to do eh? I like new types, using those new types in gyms or changing up the types in gym order but this just sucks I don't want to face every NPC will trying to complete my pokedex, national dex and work on training my pokemon I like up.


    Quote Originally Posted by TrainerEvan View Post
    I would like to see:

    • A mean female rival
    • More Pokemon based on Animals
    • Be able to travel to older regions
    • And have new strange gym types
    Well those are great ideas but due to nintendo not being apple/mac I think the old regions has to be a console based game then hand held.

  4. #904
    I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    1,348

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    If there were a tournament instead of an E4, I HIGHLY doubt there'd be a champion

  5. #905
    The Dragon Master Knight RazorClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    64

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    If there were a tournament instead of an E4, I HIGHLY doubt there'd be a champion
    I don't mean it as thing I just saying ppl who want that as the end of game is a tournment the idea for battling u as a champ to try and get ur title is just as bad of an idea.

  6. #906
    Flirty Thief Kyriaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    8,331
    Blog Entries
    343

    Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    The last thing noted about N after he flew off on his dragon was that he was spotted in another region.

    Therefore, I'd like the Gen 6 games with N as a hidden boss character. As usual, the region could have an unaccessible point before we see the credits once. We could have N in the post-game located somewhere, maybe like Red in Mt. Silver.

    I thought of that because when I first played Gold version, I had no idea there would be someone at the top of Mt. Silver, and since I had no guidebooks and nobody told me what was at the end I had been very surprised and delighted to fight Red. N could be the bonus character we could battle, with his pokes all around level 80-ish.
    ACCEPTING SUBS - CLICK THE PIC!

  7. #907

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorClaw View Post
    This idea is just as or even more epic fails to the tournment ending to the game, think about it if u play a TCG and u become world Champ then the very next day u lose a local tournment and u get de-throned as the world champ breaty crappy thing to do eh? I like new types, using those new types in gyms or changing up the types in gym order but this just sucks I don't want to face every NPC will trying to complete my pokedex, national dex and work on training my pokemon I like up.
    I have to disagree with you, this has always been one of my favorite ideas for every game. Of course it would be consequence-free, just like everything else. If you lose it's not like you'd have to fight through the Elite Four all over again, it would just be "go back, try again". At the end of the game, it gets tedious to train up Pokemon because the best way to do it is just the Elite Four over and over and over and over. I must have done them hundreds of time in B/W by now.

    Although the way I see it working it would always be optional; you would get a call saying "X challenger wants to battle you!" and they'll wait for you until you get there. If you don't want to fight them, you don't have to, and they'll just wait there forever. It wouldn't be anything that would actually make you lose your title, that would just be obnoxious and make it an un-fun feature in general.

    Another thing I would like is if some more trainers "reset", or got new Pokemon and re-challenged you. Because the more trainers there are, the easier it is to level up Pokemon, and it's so unrealistic for a trainer to be beaten once and then for them to just like stand where they are with beaten Pokemon and never challenge you ever again.
    "Let us go early to the vineyards to see if the pomegranates are in bloom - there I will give you my love."

  8. #908
    Registered User eevee_lotion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Beirut , Lebanon
    Posts
    179

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorClaw View Post
    epic fail idea, don't make it more real life live in real life if the video game world sucks
    First, I don't understand what you're saying
    and second nobody said that the challenge would be wi-fi also (some of your posts suggest that idea)
    "Laws and principles are not for the times when there is no temptation: they are for such moments as this, when body and soul rise in mutiny against their rigour; stringent are they; inviolate they shall be. If at my individual convenience I might break them, what would be their worth??" - Charlotte Brontë ; Jane Eyre


  9. #909

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    I would like situations that have 2 outcomes or something. Not sure how to explain. Not quite battles that you automatically loose, but since battles are usually what decides things have something like the outcome of plot points or situations is different if you win or loose. I want another rival who isn't really friend after all he is called your rival. Like gary or blue or whatever you called him in gen I. I felt like when ever you ran into him you tough on because he was tough somebody like that.

  10. #910
    Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    7,215
    Blog Entries
    168

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    ...Why would you assume that you receive challenges from NPC trainers when your game is turned off? Or, if you had to just set your game down for a minute, that the notification text box wouldn't stay on screen until you scrolled through it, just like every other text box in the game?

    As for still being able to use the Elite Four for level grinding, that could still be totally feasible if others in the game started to recognize you as Champion. It's an extension of your training, and you're doing it to keep your skills sharp. Problem solved.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

    Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

  11. #911

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Feliciano View Post
    ...Why would you assume that you receive challenges from NPC trainers when your game is turned off? Or, if you had to just set your game down for a minute, that the notification text box wouldn't stay on screen until you scrolled through it, just like every other text box in the game?

    As for still being able to use the Elite Four for level grinding, that could still be totally feasible if others in the game started to recognize you as Champion. It's an extension of your training, and you're doing it to keep your skills sharp. Problem solved.
    The point I was making was that it's boring to just do the Elite Four 500 times to get level 100 Pokemon, and it would be much more interesting if you had a variety of 'challengers' to train on. :3
    "Let us go early to the vineyards to see if the pomegranates are in bloom - there I will give you my love."

  12. #912
    Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    7,215
    Blog Entries
    168

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pomegranate View Post
    The point I was making was that it's boring to just do the Elite Four 500 times to get level 100 Pokemon, and it would be much more interesting if you had a variety of 'challengers' to train on. :3
    Ah, yeah, varied opponents are tons more interesting. I know the Elite Four thing is the "tried and true" method, though.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

    Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

  13. #913

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    I want a less cheery female rival, able to name your rivals, something better than a pokemon musical, and a less creepier elite four. something like 2 creepies and 2 non-creepies.

    You got mail :3

  14. #914
    Stay fresh! Setra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,113
    Blog Entries
    174

    Follow Setra on Tumblr

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    If we get some kind of Kanto sequel, I want the Indigo Leauge to split into seperate leauges for Kanto and Johto.

  15. #915
    Ambitious Creator
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A wonderful place
    Posts
    174
    Blog Entries
    66
    Follow Steelrush On Twitter Add Steelrush on Facebook Add Steelrush on MySpace
    Add Steelrush on Linkedin Follow Steelrush on Tumblr Follow Steelrush on Flickr Visit Steelrush's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    One thing I really want is to have my Pokemon follow me outside of its Pokeball like they do in HG/SS.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •