What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 54

Page 54 of 238 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

home is where the heart is and my heart is in both me home land and Australia. what is my home land? Lebanon you dope. couldn't you guess from the arabic name?
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

I just hope it will still be accessible on ds,
    eevee_lotion and purple&blue like this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nour386 View Post
    Not likley... I honestly think either Grey or TR/MS will be on the 3DS and by the time Gen VI will be out (2014?) GF will have completly forgotten about the DS series
    sonic10158 likes this.
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nour386 View Post
    Well, it will almost undoubtedly be on the 3DS, and you can't put 3DS cards in a regular DS. I don't think they would make two sets of games for it either.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

Hmmmmm............
    Considering every generation lasts about 3 years on average, and the 3DS came out a few months afterwards, Gen 6 will probably be on the 3DS.

A lot of evolutions to Pokemon in previous generations! I love seeing new evos ^^

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Instead of having only caves in a single mountain, how about have a mountain range where you go into a cave, then you go out of it and you are in a very hilly place, then you go into a different cave, and so on and so forth. As in, not just a 'Mount. Silver", for example. Instead, have a 'Silver MountainS', and instead of a single mountain with one entrance to the cave and one exit to it, but have several smaller caves and mountain exteriors that you traverse.

Fruit of Prosperity Pomegranate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    Instead of having only caves in a single mountain, how about have a mountain range where you go into a cave, then you go out of it and you are in a very hilly place, then you go into a different cave, and so on and so forth. As in, not just a 'Mount. Silver", for example. Instead, have a 'Silver MountainS', and instead of a single mountain with one entrance to the cave and one exit to it, but have several smaller caves and mountain exteriors that you traverse.
    I would like them to just cut down on the mountains/caves altogether. I'm tired of caves being their go-to enclosed area - I would prefer they branch out to, for example, a volcano or something.
    "Let us go early to the vineyards to see if the pomegranates are in bloom - there I will give you my love."

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pomegranate View Post
    I would like them to just cut down on the mountains/caves altogether. I'm tired of caves being their go-to enclosed area - I would prefer they branch out to, for example, a volcano or something.
    They do have Mt. Chimney and the place where Heatran lives in Sinnoh, but I agree, they should have variety.

Blog Entries

These ideas probably have been mentioned already but I didn't feel like going through all 54 pages to check. :P

-Pumpkin Pokemon: Grass/Fire or Grass/Ghost type
    -Legendary Trio consisting of Chimera, Hydra and Griffith
    -More new/unused dual types
    -Ability to customize trainer's appearance or clothing at least (yea right)
    -Less humanoid Pokemon. I put this up because I really have a big dislike for the Kami/Genie Trio from the 5th Gen.
    -Return of walking Pokemnon would be nice
    purple&blue and k289s like this.

The Dragon Master Knight RazorClaw's Avatar

A "new game plus" option that gives you the option to replay story mode without losing any of the previous Pokemon you've caught. Making them unavailable for in-game use until you beat the Elite Four would work for me.
    I like this minus the holding ur hard trained pokemon back, look to a game like Chrono Trigger and there new game plus feature. They make it so u keep ur level, gear and spells but all the enemey creatures stay at the same level and don't scan so the exp is less and leveling slows down as u keep "re-starting" ur game thus really annoying. The only change to this I would like to see is instead of all the NPC trainers pokemon levels staying the same I would like to se the gym leader and elite four/champion pokemon levels increase to be either on par with ur pokemon of just a few levels higher due to the weakness math it make it so exp is a little bit better as u do the gyms over and over again with ur trained pokemon thus adding onto the reply value.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    A female rival that's not all sweet and caring like Bianca. An evil Goth one.
    yes I would love to see a female rival to be a little bit more of a tough person to battle since the females nowadays are alot more indepent and have role models to look up to so why not start them off young knowing that they can do anything they want as long as the put there mind to it.

only thing personnaly I would love to see is Pokewalker back with same routes but new ones add as u gain more walts but make it so that it could be like the dream world but have it with different abilities from dream world like a Houndour with intimidate or a Vulpix with so beauty ability that is active at beginning of the battle not when Vulpix get's hit.
    Last edited by Joshawott; 25th November 2011 at 02:44 PM.

Hilda would be an amazing female rival but no! She neither appeared in the games as a female rival!

As for Gen 6 in the way the whole BW anime saga progresses seems like gen 6 could be just around the corner . what is 2 more years waiting. XD
    I hope the make better storyline in gen 6 cause this linear heading through Unova was pretty boring!
    Second the gym leaders and rivals must be a lot stronger. None of them made me sweat!
    Third the boy trainer must be way cooler what a fall down with Hilbert after brendan and lucas!
    I think we all finally want a dark gym and new psycho and poison gyms.
    A better Villian plot as well. after having such amazing fights against team galactic in D/P Team plasma really set the bar low again.
    Nour386 likes this.

Fruit of Prosperity Pomegranate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RazorClaw View Post
    only thing personnaly I would love to see is Pokewalker back with same routes but new ones add as u gain more walts but make it so that it could be like the dream world but have it with different abilities from dream world like a Houndour with intimidate or a Vulpix with so beauty ability that is active at beginning of the battle not when Vulpix get's hit.
    I would guess that there's a .0001% chance that they'd bring back the PokeWalker, tbh. What purpose would that serve, when they could make something shiny and new and people would go nuts for it like the Dream World? I could imagine the gimmicky non-game thing they do in Gen VI to be able to be on the 3DS though, since it has more capabilities than DS Lites and such.
    "Let us go early to the vineyards to see if the pomegranates are in bloom - there I will give you my love."

Le Choléra Jabberwocky's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Add Jabberwocky on Facebook
    Follow Jabberwocky on Tumblr

I'd like to see some more Pokemon based on mythological creatures and concepts. For example, a Pokemon based upon the Chinese Qilin, a single-horned beast of good fortune. Or a legendary based on the "feathered serpent" of Aztec myth, Quetzalcoatl. Or perhaps even one based on the two-headed serpent, the Amphisbaena.

Oh, and also a Guinea pig that evolves into a capybara. I mean come on it's the most obvious thing ever.

The Dragon Master Knight RazorClaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pomegranate View Post
    I would guess that there's a .0001% chance that they'd bring back the PokeWalker, tbh. What purpose would that serve, when they could make something shiny and new and people would go nuts for it like the Dream World? I could imagine the gimmicky non-game thing they do in Gen VI to be able to be on the 3DS though, since it has more capabilities than DS Lites and such.
    1) u flamed me which is against the rules
    2) I though this was a place where freedom of speech existed, I guess I was wrong
    3) This is what I would like to see in Gen 6 if u don't like so be it but please don't flame it cause u think it would take away from other aspects u like

to help steam these flame post Dream World and the Pokewalker would differ by that dream world is browser based and u need to use it to gain pokemon level experience where as the Pokewalker will use the wats system to gain exp just like the day care system works in the game but u have to walk around in real life to gain the exp.

-I would like to see more Eevee evolutions
    -I could have cared less for the pokewalker
    -Another God pokemon like Arceus, like his/hers opposite.( Archaos, God of destruction)
    -More funny/comic relief characters, to have some laughs in the games.
    - New powerful water, fire, and Grass moves, and others too.
    -Maybe more monkey evolutions
    -More vilains, stronger ones too.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM