What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 53

Page 53 of 238 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 3563
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

  1. #781
    welcome to my world Nour386's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    home is where the heart is and my heart is in both me home land and Australia. what is my home land? Lebanon you dope. couldn't you guess from the arabic name?
    Posts
    546
    Blog Entries
    16

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by signofzeta View Post
    1. The problem I have with Generation 4, haven't played 5, is that, once you kick all the gym leader's and elite 4's asses, you can't kick their asses again, and as such, you can't find a way to gain anymore xp. What I propose is optional quests, that happen, and as such you gain some cash for it, which means, there needs to be mission giving NPCs, that occur once in a while, that tell you to pull weeds, or run the enemy team out on a rail.

    2. With these optional quests, you can do coop mode, where you can link 2 DS's and do the mission together.
    hg let's you rematch gym leaders, so does platinum. but as for the elite 4 YOU CAN REMATCH THEM ANY TIME YOU LIKE. just clearing that up

  2. #782
    I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    1,286

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    How about you could choose which gyms to battle? Kind of like how in the anime the characters can get different gym badges instead of being forced into a certain set. For example, if the league is once again 8 badges then E4, why not have 10 or so, then you can choose a couple based on your abilities, like for your seventh/eighth gym, there is a fork in the route and both pathways, which you are required to take one of the paths, and there are cities at each end, one with a gym of ____ type, and the other with a different type. Then you can decide which you'd prefer. After you get the required number, you can return to the other gyms and get the remaining badges.

  3. #783
    Serenity is key
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,635
    Blog Entries
    254

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    How about no more moth/butterfly Pokémon? There's far too many of them.

    The regional bird could also be something besides Normal/Flying. Fighting/Flying?
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

  4. #784
    Registered User Blue1225's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    I too once dwelled in Arcady
    Posts
    1,087

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    Just thought of something:

    Since cities in the real world change over time, like in big cities how old skyscrapers get replaced with new ones, why not allow cities in Gen VI change too? Maybe you have to visit old building during the story, and it will eventually be torn down later on in the story, then you can visit the site later on and battle construction workers, or even go "inside" the under construction building that is HUGE in comparison to the old building, then by the time you are in the post-game, a LARGE skyscraper is finished and it is the Battle Tower.

    Or if they let you build you new gym, the small town it is in will grow as the gym becomes more and more popular, with it being a big city once the gym gets to be the most popular it can possibly be.
    Excellent idea. It would be a good way to slowly show the passage of time. I mean, we all remember that guy in Vermillion and that building he's supposedly building. How many years has he been working on that now?

    It'd be really cool to have your own Gym and maybe you could recruit trainers for it as well.

    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best". -Karen

    "For every pokemon there is a purpose and a time when it can shine under the sun." -Blue1225

  5. #785
    Serenity is key
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,635
    Blog Entries
    254

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    Just thought of something:

    Since cities in the real world change over time, like in big cities how old skyscrapers get replaced with new ones, why not allow cities in Gen VI change too? Maybe you have to visit old building during the story, and it will eventually be torn down later on in the story, then you can visit the site later on and battle construction workers, or even go "inside" the under construction building that is HUGE in comparison to the old building, then by the time you are in the post-game, a LARGE skyscraper is finished and it is the Battle Tower.

    Or if they let you build you new gym, the small town it is in will grow as the gym becomes more and more popular, with it being a big city once the gym gets to be the most popular it can possibly be.
    That is brilliant. They should totally do that!


    A different point- what about a new currency?
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

  6. #786
    Nope Setra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,861
    Blog Entries
    174

    Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    A different point- what about a new currency?
    That would be realisitic. As countries around the world have different currency. And on an odd note did you know that some one did the math and came up that one US dollar equals 1,118.72 Poke.

  7. #787
    I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    1,286

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Spaceking View Post
    That would be realisitic. As countries around the world have different currency. And on an odd note did you know that some one did the math and came up that one US dollar equals 1,118.72 Poke.
    Cool. How would they do that? It's not like pokeballs are sold in the USA.


    Pokedollars are getting old.

  8. #788
    The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Snowbelle City
    Posts
    716
    Blog Entries
    22

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    You know how some people are saying that Generation 6 might be the Johto to Unova I was thinking does this probably mean that Team Plasma might make a comeback somehow like Team Rocket did in Generation 2. Do you guys think this would be repetitive due to Unova being the new Kanto which would mean that Generation 6 Region would be the equivalent to Johto what are your thoughts on this?
    Last edited by The Guardian Sylveon; 24th December 2012 at 02:09 AM.

  9. #789
    zzz YamiiDenryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,816
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post
    You know how some people are saying that Generation 6 might be the Johto to Unova I was thinking does this probably mean that Team Plasma might make a comeback somehow like Team Rocket did in Generation 2.Do you guys think this would be repetitive due to Unova being the new Kanto which would mean that Generation 6 Region would be the equivalent to Johto what are your thoughts on this?
    It depends on how they do it. Ghetsis and N are still at large, so if they don't wrap their story up in Grey it could end up being finished in Gen 6. But having Plasma come up again with no other reason than mirroring Johto and Team Rocket would probably be a bad thing.

  10. #790
    Serenity is key
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,635
    Blog Entries
    254

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    It depends on how they do it. Ghetsis and N are still at large, so if they don't wrap their story up in Grey it could end up being finished in Gen 6. But having Plasma come up again with no other reason than mirroring Johto and Team Rocket would probably be a bad thing.
    I agree, although I do think they'll finish up their story in Gray. It'd most likely turn out badly if they brought Team Plasma back after that. I'm not sure if that's what GF thinks, though...
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

  11. #791
    Nope Setra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,861
    Blog Entries
    174

    Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    Cool. How would they do that? It's not like pokeballs are sold in the USA.


    Pokedollars are getting old.
    They compaired a Protein with a bottle of Tums.

  12. #792
    zzz YamiiDenryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    1,816
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Spaceking View Post
    They compaired a Protein with a bottle of Tums.
    Wouldn't it make more sense to compare it with some other sort of vitamins? o_O

  13. #793
    Nope Setra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,861
    Blog Entries
    174

    Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Wouldn't it make more sense to compare it with some other sort of vitamins? o_O
    Hey I didn't do it. I found it in some magazine.

  14. #794
    The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Snowbelle City
    Posts
    716
    Blog Entries
    22

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Can I ask you guys a question you know how the majority of people are saying that Generation 6 will possibly be on the 3DS does that mean that the Pokémon Sprites will be turned into actual Three Dimensional Pokémon kind of how they look on Pokédex 3D as well as the landscape and characters what do guys think about this?

    I would kinda miss the original way the game use to look if this were to happen.
    Last edited by The Guardian Sylveon; 24th December 2012 at 02:16 AM.

  15. #795
    Serenity is key
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,635
    Blog Entries
    254

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Hmm, so would I. I hope they don't get rid of the top-view thing either.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •