What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 52
Page 52 of 238 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

How about a branching storyline?

I would also like to choose to be a trainer or something new. Would be cool to choose between the usual trainer or a coordinator, for example, and would make the story take a completely different path for each choice. Like you would visit the cities in a certain order as a trainer, but a different order as a coordinator.

--CHANGE: Start as an agent for an evil team. Not precisely as a grunt. Gain redemption in the course of the history

Isn't it what colosseum somehow did? ^^

--ADD: A motorbike instead of the bicycle. A skateboard and maybe a jetpack, just for the hell of it, would be nice to use when we are sore and tired to go bareback riding...

A skateboard, definitly a skateboard. With special moves granting you access to hidden area.

--CHANGE: Starters different from the traditional water-grass-fire trio.
    Psy Dark Fight

--CHANGE: We need a black flute as effective as a max repel.
    For what will you spend your pokedollar then?^^

--ADD: The chance to capture every Pokémon in past’s games, even legendaries. I hate events.
    I agree. I mentionned it earlier. Hard to do though. for example need to get 4 stars on Emerald trainer card to win old sea map transfered on your emerald from the new game.
    Also, it would give access to events never distributed.
    -D/P Events (Only Pt got them). Events only Japan got like pokewalker Amity Meadow...

Even with Wi fi, nintendo didn't complete in-game events for USA and Europa. Too lasy to translate the wondercard? That's a shame.

I would like to add many new items in order to craft. Ball, clothes, potions...
    Wild pkm could drop those items.
    and eventualy trade/sell them on-line. A crafting level could be nice. Very hard to level up but you could get costumers on-line.
    Maybe a special money for On-line stuff, because pokedollars will have no value... too easy to get rich.

Events are not that unfair anymore, thanks to Wi-Fi. Used to, I would have had to drive at least four HOURS to go to a Pokemon event, but now, I can just drive four MINUTES to GameStop. But, yes, they should stop making event exclusive pokemon. It is unfair to people unable to get the games early

Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    Events are not that unfair anymore, thanks to Wi-Fi.
    What you say is what we expected, not what happened. And i'm not talking about pkm, only event items granting you to get all your game has to offer.

D/P: nothing happened. But even for Japan so let's say it was to sell more Platinum.
    Pt: OK there, everyone had the chance to get everything. That is if you bought the game fast enough.

HG/SS: There we are... Yellow forest/Enigma stone/Rugged path OK. But sightseeing and amity meadow... Japan/Korea only.

If a new game could unlock them on the old game under a few conditions, that wouldn't be abused at all.

Example: Emerald
    Trainer card stars
    * Altering cave Event
    ** Aurora Ticket
    *** Mystery ticket
    **** Old sea map

More than a new pkm game with many new things, it would resurrect all your old games.

Quote Originally Posted by Requiem-Events View Post
    --CHANGE: Start as an agent for an evil team. Not precisely as a grunt. Gain redemption in the course of the history
    Isn't it what colosseum somehow did? ^^
    Sorry I’ve only played Leafgreen, Sapphire, Emerald, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, White, and a few hours of a XD rental. That’s good to know, maybe I will check it up.

----ADD: A motorbike instead of the bicycle. A skateboard and maybe a jetpack, just for the hell of it, would be nice to use when we are sore and tired to go bareback riding...
    A skateboard, definitly a skateboard. With special moves granting you access to hidden area.
    I’ve read that they canceled the functionality to use a skateboard in Gold and Silver.
    To me, the motorcycle is more of a matter of character development and having fun being a villain, than using it as a needed tool.

--CHANGE: We need a black flute as effective as a max repel.
    For what will you spend your pokedollar then?^^
    That’s part of my game concept. Once you stop being a villain, you could use your money to build a Poke-Gym in a small town without one; and maybe a Poke-center, a Poke-sanctuary, and a huge villa, bigger than the one in platinum, full of collectible items like furniture, household appliances, and poke-dolls; and you should be able to paint walls and choose the carpets or flooring.
    You could even help to improve the town itself, donating fountains, sculptures, plants, trees, special pavement, street lights…
    Building and designing is fun, I think.

--ADD: The chance to capture every Pokémon in past’s games, even legendaries. I hate events.
    I agree. I mentionned it earlier. Hard to do though. for example need to get 4 stars on Emerald trainer card to win old sea map transfered on your emerald from the new game.
    Also, it would give access to events never distributed.
    Nice, I want it now. Even if getting the 4 stars is near impossible.
    Note that usually you need all the legendaries to complete the Pokedex to get the fourth star. Maybe 3 stars should be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by purple&blue View Post
    Nice, I want it now. Even if getting the 4 stars is near impossible.
    Note that usually you need all the legendaries to complete the Pokedex to get the fourth star. Maybe 3 stars should be enough.
    Completing the pokedex is the easy part. Whish legendaries are you talking about? Because you don't need Event legendary to get the pokedex star.
    So you don't need Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Deoxys. Fortunatly Nintendo didn't screw up that detail.
    I think you don't need Ho-Oh and Lugia as well to complete 3rd gen dex but not sure since i got those in colosseum/XD before i completed my dex and got LG/FR star.
    BTW, to get the pokedex star in R/S/E, you only need to complete Hoenn dex to get the star. Not sure about emerald though.

Never tried FR/LG mini-games to get the 4th star (needs 2 players/Games/GBA). Would have to find a motivated friend ^^. So i dunno if it's hard.

In R/S/E, the biggest part is Contest and battle tower. Days of playing granted if no cheat.

Completing trainer card isn't impossible but of course it's hard... It has to be hard since it means you've beaten the game at 100%.

Note: 4th and 5th gen games have 5 stars.

But... the reward for completing a trainer card is... a completed trainer card. Well... if a new game could interact with older games to reward "champions", that would be very nice. That would also allow you to restart your game with the garantee you can have all item events back.
    I understand that item events are against occasion market but with too old games that shouldn't matter anymore.

Just thought of something:

Since cities in the real world change over time, like in big cities how old skyscrapers get replaced with new ones, why not allow cities in Gen VI change too? Maybe you have to visit old building during the story, and it will eventually be torn down later on in the story, then you can visit the site later on and battle construction workers, or even go "inside" the under construction building that is HUGE in comparison to the old building, then by the time you are in the post-game, a LARGE skyscraper is finished and it is the Battle Tower.

Or if they let you build you new gym, the small town it is in will grow as the gym becomes more and more popular, with it being a big city once the gym gets to be the most popular it can possibly be.

Since cities in the real world change over time, like in big cities how old skyscrapers get replaced with new ones, why not allow cities in Gen VI change too? Maybe you have to visit old building during the story, and it will eventually be torn down later on in the story, then you can visit the site later on and battle construction workers, or even go "inside" the under construction building that is HUGE in comparison to the old building, then by the time you are in the post-game, a LARGE skyscraper is finished and it is the Battle Tower.

Or if they let you build you new gym, the small town it is in will grow as the gym becomes more and more popular, with it being a big city once the gym gets to be the most popular it can possibly be.
    Or devellop your own village. Recruiting trainers and make your own Gym, training the pkm yourself and make the teams. And then invite folks in wi fi to come try your Gym.
    And that would be one of many things your village has to offer.

Minigames that are actually fun. HGSS did a good job of this.

BW...not so much.

I would really like to see a different side of the game, that brings in the other regions, like the ss anne docks at the port in gen 6 and you can travel to kanto/johto and all the other regions in previous gens. Brings in a whole new perspective on completing the pokedex and talking to other professors, helping them out by doing different thing, like with Elm and the pokemon walking with you outside the pokeball.

Or devellop your own village. Recruiting trainers and make your own Gym, training the pkm yourself and make the teams. And then invite folks in wi fi to come try your Gym.
    And that would be one of many things your village has to offer.
    I had a similar idea, and is part of my game concept. Once you stop being a villain, and after you defeat the elite and the champion, you could use your money to help to improve a small town, donating fountains, sculptures, plants, trees, special pavement, street lights…
    If the town is in an arid area, you could help to build a system to irrigate the area, develop an artificial river or using a dry river bed. That way you could grow a forest, flower fields, berry farm’s…

The small town shouldn’t have a Poke-Gym, so you could build one. And maybe a Poke-center, a Poke-sanctuary, and a huge villa, bigger than the one in platinum, full of collectible items like furniture, household appliances, and poke-dolls; and you should be able to paint walls and choose the carpets or flooring.

Why would you (your character) be so attached to a small town if the story begins with you being a brainwashed villain? That’s the dramatic part, in the course of the story you recover some memories of a town, when you encounter that town you remember your family, your childhood, the day you were kidnapped, but now you finally have found your own home.

WAW WAW WAW
    I would adore the idea to have my own gym
    The game could randomly creat NPCs that you talk to and you could hire them in your gym and people from WiFi come and see your gym and you see other people's gym and gym leaders and Elite 4 come and visit you...
    WAW
    "Laws and principles are not for the times when there is no temptation: they are for such moments as this, when body and soul rise in mutiny against their rigour; stringent are they; inviolate they shall be. If at my individual convenience I might break them, what would be their worth??" - Charlotte Brontë ; Jane Eyre

I won't bite... Emerald-eyed Sableye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Umm a Grass Type Starter that isn't a reptile. No more Fire/Fighting Typing for the Fire Starter Evolutions. More Routes that are more of a challenge to get through Black and White were letdowns when it came to Routes only 18 WOW. Bigger cities and towns so that the player can enjoy there time there I think Castelia City is a good example. Bring back following Pokémon and make it optional for people who didn't like it.
    Last edited by Emerald-eyed Sableye; 24th December 2012 at 01:58 AM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

A Alternate Form For Pikachu
    Whenever A trainer bring a pikachu of a sudden level to a Pikachu Shrine & manage to reach a Special statue Then his Pikachu will gain this alternate From
    In this From Pikachu will have a Secondary type & twin or Triple tail
    Pikachu will change into this from whenever its HP become lower
    Kind a like Darmanitan's Drama or Zen mode
    But once Pikachu gain this from, It will lose its ability to evolve
    That's the Trade Off
    Last edited by Hurricane Kishore; 11th December 2011 at 09:53 AM.

1. The problem I have with Generation 4, haven't played 5, is that, once you kick all the gym leader's and elite 4's asses, you can't kick their asses again, and as such, you can't find a way to gain anymore xp. What I propose is optional quests, that happen, and as such you gain some cash for it, which means, there needs to be mission giving NPCs, that occur once in a while, that tell you to pull weeds, or run the enemy team out on a rail.

2. With these optional quests, you can do coop mode, where you can link 2 DS's and do the mission together.