What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 5
Page 5 of 238 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Blog Entries

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

Quote Originally Posted by Transfinite View Post
    - A female player character whose legs are covered. I have nothing against women who choose to reveal their bodies, but male character designers just so conveniently deciding that all the female PCs have to bare their legs but hardly any of the males do? Girls are people, not eye candy. (Bianca's design was nice, but she's a rival, not a PC.)

- A third-gender PC. I know it's not going to happen. That doesn't stop me from wanting it.

- A "new game plus" option that gives you the option to replay story mode without losing any of the previous Pokemon you've caught. Making them unavailable for in-game use until you beat the Elite Four would work for me.
    RIGHT ON. I agree whole heartedly with this. I would also like to see some gender ambiguous NPCs. I mean, why do all female NPCs have to have enlarged breasts and slim hips?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IS1296 View Post
    I want to see

the return of the VS Seeker

Real Time Weather
    God yes. I missed the VS Seeker so much.

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dwebble View Post
    God yes. I missed the VS Seeker so much.
    We all do. There's practically nowhere to train up your level 80s in BW, so that's why my Kyurem and Volcarona never got much higher than that.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

Blog Entries

I want to see this:

-Character customisation
    -More useful Poison-types
    -More Ice-types
    -More Ghost-types
    -More Dragon-types
    -A Grass-type Elite Four member
    -The 8th Gym should be Bug-typed
    -More water routes
    -No HMs
    -More cross-gen evolution
    -A more diverse landscape
    -Diverse cities
    -No Dragon-type legendaries
    I claimed the fabulous Burgh in the Official Claim-A-Character thread, and I claimed Quiver Dance in the Official Claim-A-Move thread.

Visit Rocky505's Youtube Channel

The only possible way of customization for your character is when the game starts they will ask you what your favorite color is. Whatever color you choose will be the color of some of your clothing in the game. They will not do Character Customization fully because it would be a waste of alot of space for the game. They don't focus on what the Character wears they focus on the storyline, the Pokemon and the Main Character(Boy, Girl). Could you edit Mario's clothes or skin color? No. How about Links? Nope. They won't do it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Celer View Post
    RIGHT ON. I agree whole heartedly with this. I would also like to see some gender ambiguous NPCs. I mean, why do all female NPCs have to have enlarged breasts and slim hips?
    Lenora would like to have a word with you.
    I don't always resist, but when I do, it's with The Resistance. Stay resistant, my friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Defense
    After all, what is a Resistance member if he doesn't resist?

Blog Entries

Remove IVs. Pretty please?

For in-game play, return VS Seeker and walking Pokemon. Also make "stat training" (aka EVs) more visible by introducing some sort of Training Grounds. It would be divided into six areas. After paying a small fee you would choose in which area would you like to train, and there you would meet Pokemon that give only one kind of EVs.
    White FC: 1678-3054-7710
    Black 2 FC: 3053 3827 7149

Black 2

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Glaciate View Post
    I want to see this:

-Character customisation
    -More useful Poison-types
    -More Ice-types
    -More Ghost-types
    -More Dragon-types
    -A Grass-type Elite Four member
    -The 8th Gym should be Bug-typed
    -More water routes
    -No HMs
    -More cross-gen evolution
    -A more diverse landscape
    -Diverse cities
    -No Dragon-type legendaries
    Yes. But I'm not sure they could pull off an eighth Bug gym, there's nothing that powerful. I guess they could fix that.

VS seeker, gym leader rematches, and a cave where wild poké are at levels between 80 and 95

and even though i'm white it would be nice to African Americans to choose their skin tone

oh and also a story line not evolving legendary pokemon...in Gen II was new, gen III ok but now it's boring
    it would be more true if the story was something really worth fighting for like those poor cubons being killed for their bones that's a cause to fight for
    Last edited by hurristat; 1st September 2011 at 03:42 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by eevee_lotion View Post
    and even though i'm white it would be nice to African Americans to choose their skin tone
    And Asians. Funny how that option doesn't exist and the game is made in Japan.

Visit Rocky505's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamy View Post
    And Asians. Funny how that option doesn't exist and the game is made in Japan.
    The characters in Gens 1-4 are asian. 5th gen are white people. Since we are in regions based on America now they may make a black main character sometime.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky505 View Post
    The characters in Gens 1-4 are asian. 5th gen are white people. Since we are in regions based on America now they may make a black main character sometime.
    How did I not notice that?

Nintendo must make another game where you do something besides the usual 8 gyms + elite four. Imo the best pokemon game is Collosseum. I'd love to see a gen 6 game with a nice plot for the wii or wii u. It could trade with the portable gen 6 games of course.

Also, I think they should remove EVs and IVs from pokemon. It takes too much effort to get your pokemon perfect, which is what a lot of competetive battlers try to do. It's hard for me to compete against people who get their pokemon well EV'd/IV'd, and I shouldn't have to go through what they did to get pokemon good enough to beat them. It's hard enough to get a pokemon to have the right nature, ya know? Pokemon should be a game of strategy, and not about taking forever to get perfect pokemon.

Also I think contests should return with a big improvement. They're a major part of the anime before Unova yet are only a small extra in the games.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Celer View Post
    I partially wholeheartedly disagree. Why? Because we already have some NPCs that aren't like that; Aloe, Bianca. Elesa, Cynthia and a few others do not have enlarged breasts.

I do, however, believe that there should be female NPCs that aren't stereotypical.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky505 View Post
    They will not do Character Customization fully because it would be a waste of alot of space for the game.
    Really? Then how did GameFreak manage to create walking sprites for all 493 Pokemon (more including other forms). Also, Generation VI is far away, we have no idea what the next system's capabilities will be like. Assuming it will be on the 3DS, I am near certain that there will still be enough room for character customization.

They don't focus on what the Character wears they focus on the storyline, the Pokemon and the Main Character(Boy, Girl).
    That's a bunch of bull. What does walking Pokemon have to do with the storyline in HGSS? NOTHING.

Could you edit Mario's clothes or skin color? No. How about Links? Nope. They won't do it.
    Of course not... Mario is an icon of the Mario series and Link is the hero of the Zelda series. The protagonists of each generations are much less iconic and will probably be customizable in the future.
    Last edited by βƹβƹ ɱɪɢηѻη; 1st September 2011 at 10:11 PM.
    다시 니 품에 안기고 싶은 나
    dashi ni poome angigo shipeun na
    고개숙였어 입을 막아 버렸어
    gogaesookyeosseo ipeul maka beoryeosseo

아직아닌가봐 잊지 못했나봐
    ajikaningabwa itji mothaettnabwa
    내맘이 널 가슴이 널 놓치 못했나봐
    naemami neol gaseumi neol nohji mothaettnabwa
    그리웠었나봐 잡고 싶었나봐
    geuriweosseottnabwa japgo shipeottnabwa
    그날의 널 사랑한 널 보낼수가 없었나봐
    geunaleui neol saranghan neol bonaelsuga eopseottnabwa

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

Of course not... Mario is an icon of the Mario series and Link is the hero of the Zelda series. The protagonists of each generations are much less iconic and will probably be customizable in the future.
    Yes. I don't like how I look nothing like Lyra or Freyja- oops, I mean Hilda.

What about a blonde PC? I'm not blonde, but I know people that are. The PCs are all brunettes! And... um... Black-haired!

And, champion-wise, I'd like another female champion. Valerie would be a good name. Black hair and always wears white to strike a balance with Cynthia. Hell, she could be Cynthia's sister or cousin!

And no more time skips forwards. In fact, even a time skip backwards would be nice.

Page 5 of 238 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast