Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

back for now... returnofmastercrazyhand's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add returnofmastercrazyhand on Facebook
    Visit returnofmastercrazyhand's Youtube Channel

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

Quote Originally Posted by Requiem-Events View Post
    Hi,

-More than one character to use. Each having his speciality.
    --The chosen one. Baby discovered by a professor, his past is a mystery.
    Ability: raise rare pkm encounter rate. A few chance to make a special pkm appear.
    Starter: Mew (found with the baby)
    --Daughter of the professor. Smart and competitive trainer.
    Ability: Raise EV earned
    Starter Gen 6 Fire
    --Ranger (girl). Learned at Ranger academy, newbe
    Ability: HM replacement, Ranger missions and mini-games
    Starter: gen 6 grass
    --Snatcher (boy). Elite student of pokemon university, one of the few students trained against the growing shadow legion invading the country.
    Ability: snatch shadow pkm, raise catching rate.
    Starter: Gen 6 water

You choose the order. The second trainer comes automaticaly to help in dual battle etc...

Each character has his team. Be careful to not be underleveled with one of them.
    Sometimes in the storyline, you have to play a specific character.

--Special features--
    -Your own manor (later in storyline)
    Once you have your house. You may recruit folks by doing quest. Scientist, gardener, daycare...
    -Natural park
    It's where your pkm are "stored". Gaining pokedex entries unlocks Ranger missions there.

--Story--

You have a team of 4 University students sent in the region to get stronger and collect badges. The world is different than any pkm other pkm games.
    You may know already you are able to trade with parallel universe. that's how Red trades with Red.
    Now scientist made progress and are able to study other universes.
    But something is wrong. Most of the other universes live in peace. why not ours?

In other worlds, the shadow legion was stopped by a young couple before it accomplished anything and was stoped again later by a boy. In Kanto, Team Rocket was beaten by a boy in a few worlds we saw and by a girl in a few other worlds.
    Hoenn wasn't devasted by the terrible weather. Sinnoh wasn't trapped in the distortion world.

In our world, nothing was saved. Heroes never arised. Why?

The story takes place on Lost Island, a region protected by a magnetic field maybe made by an unknown pkm. Only allowing a few people to cross it at the same time.
    This is why lost Island is still free from the shadow legion. But it's just a matter of time.

--Special--
    Wild legendaries aren't limited to one. It will spawn again in a certain amount of time. 1 week to one month. You can also catch a few weekly pkm like starters.
    complicated and confusing
    that sort of revamp would make every single fan of pokemon to turn away from it all
    keep it to the standard game fromula

Quote Originally Posted by master crazy hand View Post
    complicated and confusing
    that sort of revamp would make every single fan of pokemon to turn away from it all
    keep it to the standard game fromula
    Complicated... maybe. Confusing? Nope.
    If a major change makes fan turn away from the games, well there is nothing helping it. That would be a shame though.
    Folks comments on pkm games are most of the time: always the same... boring storyline... no major change.

I think that's how people go away in fact... when it's always the same.

As far as i know, no major change is usualy seen as a bad point. Isn't it?

Blog Entries

You want to have Mew as a starter Pokemon? Yeah, no.

Anyway, I'd like so see some functions added to the GTS (in addition to all the obviously needed fixes, I mean). Like the ability to take a Pokemon and as the GTS "what can I get for this?"; essentially, you search what people are asking for as opposed to what they're offering. This would include Pokemon you haven't seen in the dex yet, too, giving the player a way to get around that problem without just giving them every single Pokemon as a search option right off the bat.

Blog Entries

If a major change makes fan turn away from the games, well there is nothing helping it. That would be a shame though.
    Folks comments on pkm games are most of the time: always the same... boring storyline... no major change.

This actually sounds interesting but Mew as a started seems far too overpowered.

I like it, sort of a hybrid between Pokémon as we know it and some type of RPG.

Quote Originally Posted by Flareth View Post
    Oh wait, here's an idea: how about a bit of "mature" content in the games? Not too mature, of course, but stuff like Lavender Town's Marowak incident and the two main "evil" teams getting into a gunfight or something. If you wanna go further, maybe there's a point in the game involving an arguement between, say, the secondary NPC 9we'll call him/er an ally) and rival, which quickly goes wrong (maybe some harsh words used by the rival [again, easy on this part; nobody wants to hear anybody in-game yell out "FUCK YOU!"]) and turns into a full-scale brawl, and the player has to step in & resolve the mess.

I know, I know, Pokémon is mainly for kids. I mean, personally I wouldn't want to see a situation where the player gets shot up in a drive-by shooting, or any senual stuff being used, or blood+guts from wounded 'Mons, or even cursing. Even so, a little bit of violence wouldn't kill the game, would it?
    I wouldn't mind something a main series game that is on the darker side like Pokémon Colosseum. I mean, Wes destroys Cipher HQ with a bomb and you can see one of the Cipher peons has what looks like a holstered pistol.
    Last edited by hurristat; 24th November 2011 at 03:41 PM. Reason: double post
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Drakon View Post
    This actually sounds interesting but Mew as a started seems far too overpowered.
    I like it, sort of a hybrid between Pokémon as we know it and some type of RPG.
    I guess you guys are right about the Mew. Maybe an Eevee than.
    One point though: the difficulty of that game overpower any pkm game. It's easier to train and get the EV you want etc... But it's also easier to lose.
    In the storyline, final dungeon has well balanced teams LV 80-90.

Once the game is finished, you can do special battles with many trainers you fought earlier. LV50 or 100.
    Special because it's separated in classification
    C: baby pkm - Weak pkm
    B: First evolution - medium pkm + category C
    A: Last evolution - Strong pkm + category C-B. You can have 1 (and only one) A+ type in your team. Like Zapdos, entei...
    S: Any pkm including big legends.

Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Anyway, I'd like so see some functions added to the GTS (in addition to all the obviously needed fixes, I mean). Like the ability to take a Pokemon and as the GTS "what can I get for this?"; essentially, you search what people are asking for as opposed to what they're offering. This would include Pokemon you haven't seen in the dex yet, too, giving the player a way to get around that problem without just giving them every single Pokemon as a search option right off the bat.
    What about an on-line feature like a shop?
    Reaserch by pokedex - OT - ID - Nature - Region - Event... not specificly in that order.
    With possibility to send PM to trader.

Blog Entries

I don't know if someone has already said this, but I would love to see the older pokemon get a cry update.

White FC: 5415 1426 3352

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Just a small thing, but it would be so cool:

From RBY to Gen III, the game's cartridges were the colors of the version (Red version's GB cartridge was red, Emerald version was a greenish one), but they stopped with Gen IV.

I want them to get back to doing that again
    Nour386, Setra, Pokelova and 2 others like this.

Starter: Mew (found with the baby)
    I'm sorry but this idea is stupid!
    "Laws and principles are not for the times when there is no temptation: they are for such moments as this, when body and soul rise in mutiny against their rigour; stringent are they; inviolate they shall be. If at my individual convenience I might break them, what would be their worth??" - Charlotte Brontë ; Jane Eyre

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    Just a small thing, but it would be so cool:

From RBY to Gen III, the game's cartridges were the colors of the version (Red version's GB cartridge was red, Emerald version was a greenish one), but they stopped with Gen IV.

I want them to get back to doing that again
    That would be nice. I always loved how the Pokémon cartridges were obviously different. Maybe it's because they have to have the DS cartridges as grey/black, though?

back for now... returnofmastercrazyhand's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add returnofmastercrazyhand on Facebook
    Visit returnofmastercrazyhand's Youtube Channel

call of duty is always the same and there are many people who still love that series to death.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I want some pokemon from this video
    Outhpherm Region - 6th Generation Pokémon - YouTube
    Specially the Grass starter & EEpress (Fire/ Water). Because that Grass stater can fly while Eepress spilt into a Fire/Dragon & Water Dragon pokemon
    Cause The anime will be cooler If Ash & his new rival (hopefully a cute Girl) Catch their own EePress when they 1st met & They using the same pokemon. later Both of their EEpress evolve into Different pokemon that with the Trainer personality. Those 2 pokemon later become Key point in their league Battle
    I hope Its not against the rule to post a link to fake pokemon
    I also want
    1) A mafia group wearing Mafia's outfit trying to take over the world. Not some Costume wearing evil team
    2) A Cute young girl of player's age who happen to be as special as N is being forced to work with Them
    3)That Girl always appear & battle with the player while asking him various question. sometime she like to mess with the player
    4) At the near end, A girl refuse to work with Mafia so the Boss Brainwash her . Then she took control of the legendary pokemon
    5) the player with other NPG confront her. The player defect her & snap her out of boss control. Then the Player face's the Boss
    6) Misty appear as a traveling trainer who searching for legendary water pokemon. She also has legendary pokemon of her own which she willing to Trade for a legendary water pokemon
    7)N reveal to be a champion
    8) A special Battle studium where player met & battle other Npc (such as Gym leader) from another region or generation
    Thats all for now, Folk
    purple&blue likes this.

needs a new avatar Shiny Staraptor's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What every fan has been screaming for years:
    Character customization.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoflare
    star i have your eevee
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Yagami
    IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN, COME TO ... AVENUE
    Y Friend Code: 2578-3150-3027

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Clemson View Post
    I don't know if someone has already said this, but I would love to see the older pokemon get a cry update.
    Update as in change completely, or update as in improve them with better technology?

Blog Entries

So far, all I want is a really easy game and character customization.
    My GPX+
    My 3DS FC is 5412-9933-2792.
    DON'T
    like my posts. It just annoys me.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scrafty View Post
    So far, all I want is a really easy game and character customization.
    The game being really easy would take pretty much all the fun out of it, and would probably lose the series a lot of its followers.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM