What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 48

Page 48 of 238 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Blog Entries

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

all i want in GEN 6 is,... that your pokemon follows you like in gen4......

thats alll
    friendcodes

pearl - 4985 8236 7132
    HG - 2537 1343 0633

Quote Originally Posted by Pokelova View Post
    Is there gonna be another speculation contest here when Gen VI is imminent? I almost won something in the last one, so I'd love a second chance.

Anyway, most of the things I want have been said. Optional walking Pokemon, customisable player characters, that sort of thing. Two regions in one game would be cool (a game with all regions will probably never happen), or one with a small add on region like the Sevii Islands (but better than them).
    As always, I'd love a region based on New Zealand, along with Pokemon based on tuataras and kiwis. Just imagine, travelling to your real life hometown in a Pokemon game! <3 And they might even have buildings I recognize (such as the Sky Tower in Auckland or maybe even the Water Tower in Invercargill)!
    Sorry to say that, but New Zealand will probably NEVER happen
    It took five Gen to make New York, maybe they'll return to Japan in Gen VI, or maybe Australia, but never New Zealand beacuse it's a small country ( and don't get ideas I live in a VERY SAMLL country and i know my country in Pokémon WILL NEVER HAPPEN)
    SORRY
    "Laws and principles are not for the times when there is no temptation: they are for such moments as this, when body and soul rise in mutiny against their rigour; stringent are they; inviolate they shall be. If at my individual convenience I might break them, what would be their worth??" - Charlotte Brontë ; Jane Eyre

Trophies

Follow Pokelova on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by eevee_lotion View Post
    Sorry to say that, but New Zealand will probably NEVER happen
    It took five Gen to make New York, maybe they'll return to Japan in Gen VI, or maybe Australia, but never New Zealand beacuse it's a small country ( and don't get ideas I live in a VERY SAMLL country and i know my country in Pokémon WILL NEVER HAPPEN)
    SORRY
    You never know, it could happen. And size isn't an issue. Japan is only a little bit bigger than NZ, and they managed to make four regions out of individual parts of it.

Also, you shouldn't double post. You can edit your first post if you more to add.
    Pokelova's Shiny Collection

Clarion of Revelations Feliciano's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darksidehearts View Post
    8. Take advantage of the box system to drag and drop multiple Pokemon to another box instead of just one at a time. *Can be very annoying when breeding for shiny Pokemon if you don't have a set of dedicated boxes.*
    This is already possible, at least as of DPPt. I haven't tried it in any newer games, but I have no idea why they'd take it out.

All I want in Gen 6 is for Flareon to get Flare Blitz, and for a new physical Fire move that doesn't suck and also doesn't cause recoil to be introduced that Flareon would also get.
    eevee_lotion and Gunaydin like this.
    ~ 3DS Friend Code: 5300-9399-4530~

Heart of Crystal - a Crystal Nuzlocke challenge story
    "He had it comin'! He had it comin'! He only had himself to blame! If you'd've been there, if you'd've seen it, I bet you you would have done the same!"

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

1: Make the pokemon following you an OPTIONAL feature. (I don't use all caps for shouting, I use it for emphasis) There are times where I like the Pokemon behind me, but I don't like it ALL the time.
    2: Make the Region based off of Australia, with New Zealand a large post-league place to explore
    3: get rid of deposit and withdraw in the PC. You can do both in the 'Move' section
    4: Fix the Piece of Cr*p GTS.

Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    4: Fix the Piece of Cr*p GTS.
    AMEN AMEN
    "Laws and principles are not for the times when there is no temptation: they are for such moments as this, when body and soul rise in mutiny against their rigour; stringent are they; inviolate they shall be. If at my individual convenience I might break them, what would be their worth??" - Charlotte Brontë ; Jane Eyre

Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    3: get rid of deposit and withdraw in the PC. You can do both in the 'Move' section
    I agree with this. They have become an artifact of the days you had to save after moving each pokemon in and out of the PC.
    Pokemon White: 3396 6539 3904

Surprise! winstein's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I would love to see the option to choose a trainer class in the beginning each with benefits that will make gameplay different for every type of trainer. For example, there will be a trainer who will be able to overcome obstacles without the need of Pokemon if they have a tool (given only to this class), so they don't need to rely on the Pokemon's abilities to do it. There will also be another type of trainer who will make breeding more convenient like lowering the number of steps needed to breed and hatch, as well as allowing the Pokemon to obtain moves other types of trainers cannot do, like maybe breeding a Thunderbolt on a Litwick (the Pokemon can't learn that move by any means). There may be another trainer who can look at the stats of the Pokemon more thoroughly like the EVs of the Pokemon. It may be like how in Pokemon Special, each main character has a special attribute that makes them even more special, like Gold's magic touch in breeding. Here are some ideas on the concept of differing trainers having different attributes:

• Parkour: Just with tools, this type of trainer doesn't need a Pokemon's help to overcome obstacles.
    • Analyst: Able to see a Pokemon's stats more thoroughly, like its Effort Values.
    • Breeder: Eggs take less time to hatch, high IVs have higher chance of passing and certain Egg Moves can only be obtained while using this trainer class.
    • Coordinator: (If Contests or Musicals exists) Stat-raising in Pokemon's attributes is easier, more contest or musical appeal. Pokemon have a tendency to have high IVs.
    • Bargainer: Items in shops are cheaper.
    • Gardener: Berry management is easier. More planting space.
    • Trader: In-game NPCs can trade certain Pokemon with this type of trainer (some may have great items). Does not include version exclusive Pokemon.
    • Exerciser: Pokemon gains more Experience points and obtained EVs are increased.
    • Communicator: Higher chance of finding a certain Pokemon (provided you choose what the Pokemon is). Can hear Pokemon's words. Pickup chance is increased and rare items have a better chance of being picked.

This can promote having one another to do certain tasks for the player because they have a certain advantage that makes a certain job easier. The idea may have been too grand, but this is something I would love to see.

Thanks for reading.
    porkiewpyne, Blue1225 and Pokelova like this.
    “A single soul can uphold a standard far above the low threshold by which the world measures itself.”

Latest Review: Dark-type Award Ceremony
    Bonus articles: Mega Evolution Candidates (Part 7) -- Generation 6 Pokémon (07/12/2013)

back for now... returnofmastercrazyhand's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add returnofmastercrazyhand on Facebook
    Visit returnofmastercrazyhand's Youtube Channel

gen 6?????? dude that is so far off it will be the 4ds at most (yes i just said 4ds). although i think there should be a TRUE triple battle where you attack anyone without limits(unlike the current triple battle in which you are limited to the same number of opponents as a double battle) and a 18/12 limit party for tag teams (double and triple) and a level 500 max in case they release an all-region challenge.

I want faster management of the PC and the inventory/menus in general. Faster trading as well.
    purple&blue likes this.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by winstein View Post
    • Breeder: Eggs take less time to hatch, high IVs have higher chance of passing and certain Egg Moves can only be obtained while using this trainer class.
    If I'm honest, I'm not a fan of many of those apart from this. This would be amazing, and breeding would be so much easier. When you say "More planting space" for Gardeners, what does that mean - would there be a whole new area only accessible for trainers of that class? For the Communicator class, what do you mean by "Can hear Pokémon's words"? Do you mean being able to actually talk to them? If so, that would work a lot better if the mechanic of having your Pokémon walk with you returns. And, lastly, how would you choose the kind of Pokemon that would be more likely to appear? I'd think something like just exiting the Pokédex while on said Pokémon's page would suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by master crazy hand View Post
    gen 6?????? dude that is so far off it will be the 4ds at most (yes i just said 4ds). although i think there should be a TRUE triple battle where you attack anyone without limits(unlike the current triple battle in which you are limited to the same number of opponents as a double battle) and a 18/12 limit party for tag teams (double and triple) and a level 500 max in case they release an all-region challenge.

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

How about a link option in the National PokéDex? Much like links in the Internet, there could be links in the entry so that you don't have to go searching through the Dex to find the evolutions.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

Surprise! winstein's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mechanical Songbird View Post
    When you say "More planting space" for Gardeners, what does that mean - would there be a whole new area only accessible for trainers of that class? For the Communicator class, what do you mean by "Can hear Pokémon's words"? Do you mean being able to actually talk to them? If so, that would work a lot better if the mechanic of having your Pokémon walk with you returns. And, lastly, how would you choose the kind of Pokemon that would be more likely to appear? I'd think something like just exiting the Pokédex while on said Pokémon's page would suffice.
    Actually, these are not thoroughly thought out, but demonstrating the possible classes that makes a certain type of action easier for them. However, to answer the questions, I am thinking the gardener will have an area exclusive to this type of trainer or perhaps is able to use the space while others cannot. And yes, I am thinking that the Communicator works best with the walking Pokemon returning. And the third one is likely to be the case, except they may have a "mark" option to indicate that you are to call the Pokemon.

That's it for now.
    “A single soul can uphold a standard far above the low threshold by which the world measures itself.”

Latest Review: Dark-type Award Ceremony
    Bonus articles: Mega Evolution Candidates (Part 7) -- Generation 6 Pokémon (07/12/2013)

Quote Originally Posted by winstein View Post
    I would love to see the option to choose a trainer class in the beginning each with benefits that will make gameplay different for every type of trainer. For example, there will be a trainer who will be able to overcome obstacles without the need of Pokemon if they have a tool (given only to this class), so they don't need to rely on the Pokemon's abilities to do it. There will also be another type of trainer who will make breeding more convenient like lowering the number of steps needed to breed and hatch, as well as allowing the Pokemon to obtain moves other types of trainers cannot do, like maybe breeding a Thunderbolt on a Litwick (the Pokemon can't learn that move by any means). There may be another trainer who can look at the stats of the Pokemon more thoroughly like the EVs of the Pokemon. It may be like how in Pokemon Special, each main character has a special attribute that makes them even more special, like Gold's magic touch in breeding. Here are some ideas on the concept of differing trainers having different attributes:

• Parkour: Just with tools, this type of trainer doesn't need a Pokemon's help to overcome obstacles.
    • Analyst: Able to see a Pokemon's stats more thoroughly, like its Effort Values.
    • Coordinator: (If Contests or Musicals exists) Stat-raising in Pokemon's attributes is easier, more contest or musical appeal. Pokemon have a tendency to have high IVs.
    • Bargainer: Items in shops are cheaper.
    • Gardener: Berry management is easier. More planting space.
    • Trader: In-game NPCs can trade certain Pokemon with this type of trainer (some may have great items). Does not include version exclusive Pokemon.
    • Exerciser: Pokemon gains more Experience points and obtained EVs are increased.
    • Communicator: Higher chance of finding a certain Pokemon (provided you choose what the Pokemon is). Can hear Pokemon's words. Pickup chance is increased and rare items have a better chance of being picked.

This can promote having one another to do certain tasks for the player because they have a certain advantage that makes a certain job easier. The idea may have been too grand, but this is something I would love to see.

Thanks for reading.
    GENIUS GENIUS

Hi,

-More than one character to use. Each having his speciality.
    --The chosen one. Baby discovered by a professor, his past is a mystery.
    Ability: raise rare pkm encounter rate. A few chance to make a special pkm appear.
    Starter: Mew (found with the baby)
    --Daughter of the professor. Smart and competitive trainer.
    Ability: Raise EV earned
    Starter Gen 6 Fire
    --Ranger (girl). Learned at Ranger academy, newbe
    Ability: HM replacement, Ranger missions and mini-games
    Starter: gen 6 grass
    --Snatcher (boy). Elite student of pokemon university, one of the few students trained against the growing shadow legion invading the country.
    Ability: snatch shadow pkm, raise catching rate.
    Starter: Gen 6 water

You choose the order. The second trainer comes automaticaly to help in dual battle etc...

Each character has his team. Be careful to not be underleveled with one of them.
    Sometimes in the storyline, you have to play a specific character.

--Special features--
    -Your own manor (later in storyline)
    Once you have your house. You may recruit folks by doing quest. Scientist, gardener, daycare...
    -Natural park
    It's where your pkm are "stored". Gaining pokedex entries unlocks Ranger missions there.

--Story--

You have a team of 4 University students sent in the region to get stronger and collect badges. The world is different than any pkm other pkm games.
    You may know already you are able to trade with parallel universe. that's how Red trades with Red.
    Now scientist made progress and are able to study other universes.
    But something is wrong. Most of the other universes live in peace. why not ours?

In other worlds, the shadow legion was stopped by a young couple before it accomplished anything and was stoped again later by a boy. In Kanto, Team Rocket was beaten by a boy in a few worlds we saw and by a girl in a few other worlds.
    Hoenn wasn't devasted by the terrible weather. Sinnoh wasn't trapped in the distortion world.

In our world, nothing was saved. Heroes never arised. Why?

The story takes place on Lost Island, a region protected by a magnetic field maybe made by an unknown pkm. Only allowing a few people to cross it at the same time.
    This is why lost Island is still free from the shadow legion. But it's just a matter of time.

--Special--
    Wild legendaries aren't limited to one. It will spawn again in a certain amount of time. 1 week to one month. You can also catch a few weekly pkm like starters.

--On-line battle--
    You can do a free battle, nothing to win, nothing to lose. Any pkm allowed.
    You can also play ranked battle and tournament. You can only play Gen 6 games pkm you got yourself. No RNG possible in gen 6 and if the web devise finds any hack in your team, you may be banned from ranked battle.
    With DLC/Add-on etc..., all pkm will be possible to catch in gen 6. DLC like save Orre, Kanto etc...
    Last edited by Requiem-Events; 12th November 2011 at 01:45 PM.
    purple&blue likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM