What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 46
Page 46 of 238 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Blog Entries

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

I hope the Ruby/Sapphire remakes are on the ds as well as 3ds.Hopefully nintendo will read my e mail regarding names.....

Blog Entries

Follow Kyriaki on Tumblr

The next generation should have more hawt character designs XDD Especially the crime syndicate.

I'd want
    1) 2 rivals - 1 male, 1 female - but a harsh, non-sweet female rival with a sweet male rival.
    2) The final evolution of the starters to be Grass/Steel Fire/FightingGhost and Water/Fighting
    3) Elite 4 to be lvl 60-65 range.
    4) The champion to have a Starter pokemon!
    5) 2 Regions
    6) A evil team who steals you're starter and you'd have to try getting it back!
    Thats pretty much what i want the most ;)

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vidwath Venugopal View Post
    I'd want
    1) 2 rivals - 1 male, 1 female - but a harsh, non-sweet female rival with a sweet male rival.
    2) The final evolution of the starters to be Grass/Steel Fire/FightingGhost and Water/Fighting
    3) Elite 4 to be lvl 60-65 range.
    4) The champion to have a Starter pokemon!
    5) 2 Regions
    6) A evil team who steals you're starter and you'd have to try getting it back!
    Thats pretty much what i want the most ;)
    Yes yes yes. Especially 1, 2, 5, and 6.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

The Future King Koopa Jr's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Koopa Jr on Tumblr

I want a way to get more than one starter pokemon. I know it easy to get them with the GTS but it would give people without wi-fi a chance to get the awsomeness of all starters.

I actually wouldn't mind for the evil team to succeed at stealing some Pokemon (Maybe even yours) and you have to retrieve them.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best". -Karen

"For every pokemon there is a purpose and a time when it can shine under the sun." -Blue1225

I'm quite sure this hasn't been posted before, so here it goes: I'd like Nidoran to be one species on the Pokédex, not two. Have them be two forms of only one species. I'd also like Nidorina and Nidoqueen to be able to breed again, and Sneasel/Weavile to learn Mean Look. And lots more, but I'll post them later.

Vivillon Pattern: Archipelago
    Friend Safari: Meditite, Pancham & Breloom
    (5343-9500-8425)

This has probably been mentioned, but I'll say it anyway. I'd love it if there were no more broken bridges.

I jumped for joy when I found out you don't need Badges to use HMs in the overworld anymore... and then sat right back down when I realized that there's somebody stopping you from passing up every single badge in the game. Maybe I've been playing too much Elder Scrolls, but I enjoy some freedom in my games. Besides; it's like the TvTropes page on BW says, they're not even trying to make it reasonable anymore. It's just "Uhm, yeah, so you, uh, can't pass yet, cause... No, no, the road's fine, but you don't have the local badge yet, so... Because I say so, that's why. I am king of this road and it is my opinion that you're not ready to pass yet, and that's that."

You'd think you could solve that "it's too dangerous" dispute with a battle, buuuut... anyway.

That's what I want.

DNA - I am a part of you! Deoxysxx's Avatar

I want unique pokemon, old features from the old games, and a lot of other stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue1225 View Post
    I actually wouldn't mind for the evil team to succeed at stealing some Pokemon (Maybe even yours) and you have to retrieve them.
    Whatever they do, I really want the evil team do actually do something EVIL
    and like I said before Team Rocket in Gen I is the best team to beat because it was good when you stopped them forever because you saved all the cubones on the planet That's something to brag about! (NEVER PLAYED D/P/Pt though)
    "Laws and principles are not for the times when there is no temptation: they are for such moments as this, when body and soul rise in mutiny against their rigour; stringent are they; inviolate they shall be. If at my individual convenience I might break them, what would be their worth??" - Charlotte Brontë ; Jane Eyre

The Future King Koopa Jr's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Koopa Jr on Tumblr

As I was reading Pokemon Adventures I saw something that could be cool in the games. The Gym Leaders could have Great balls and the Eliet 4 ultra balls. Its small but could be a nice little touch that could distinguish them from common trainers.

URESAI

I want a game with all five regions, even though that will probably never happen. :<

Blog Entries

A new Dex that list the Pokémon by there species and evolutions example Pikachu is #025 which means Pichu would be #025 and Pikachu #026 then Raichu #027.I know it isn't a big deal but it bugs me to have Chansey (example) separated from it's Evolutions.

Blog Entries

Visit Darksidehearts's Youtube Channel

Personally the only things at the moment I would like to have happen in the future games are the following:

1. Option to have the Pokemon travel behind you like in Heart Gold/Soul Silver. *I suppose this depends on the memory of the 3DS cart.*

2. Bring back the Male/Female different sprites as it made them more unique than just having the same sprite with a male or female icon. *Again, memory dependency plays a factor here.*

3. Finally be able to travel to all available regions in one game like you could in Gold & Silver. *Memory dependent*

4. Bring back chance to "miss" throwing Pokeball for capture adding to the challenge.

5. Have more Pokemon that have evolutionary branch requirements such as learned moves, gender, time of day, mood ect.

6. Give the player some choices that effect the way the game is played, ie rescue a person and then a new story unfolds, or play as normal and end up with the generic story.

7. On the same note of sprite changes, introduce more seasonal changes like with Deerling.

8. Take advantage of the box system to drag and drop multiple Pokemon to another box instead of just one at a time. *Can be very annoying when breeding for shiny Pokemon if you don't have a set of dedicated boxes.*

9. Introduce a chance to encounter a released Pokemon. *If you either on purpose or by accident release a Pokemon, you'd be able to re-encounter it randomly in the wild and it will have the same moves and just level off to the nearest EXP. According to the way the game works it should be plausible that you might be able to see a Pokemon you released as it is now technically a wild Pokemon.*

10. For Pokemon management, have some option to release a Pokemon in your party to the wild without always having to use the PC. Additionally have the Pokeball return to your inventory.

11. Feature more version exclusives so that there is a point for trading. Perhaps a new evolution system where the starters evolve to different stages depending on the game version they are on.

12. Introduce a setting where you can change the Pokeball your Pokemon is in. *I'm thinking more for breeding, when you get a shiny it would be nice to put it in a another ball other than the generic Pokeball, also it would help for immersion factor as I'm almost positive a Pokemon would not hatch with a Pokeball in the egg as well seeing as it's man-made technology and nothing organic.*

13. On a final note, more UI and character customization. Like the C-Gear or perhaps changing the character's appearance in game via shops and such.
    Last edited by Darksidehearts; 6th November 2011 at 12:57 AM.

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

Being able to see the species of the Pokémon as well as the nickname. I suppose this could go somewhere in Gen 5, but I think they'd probably leave it for the next generation.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.