What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 45

Page 45 of 238 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Blog Entries

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

Quote Originally Posted by H-con
    Errr, what? I'm pretty sure that's not true.
    I think he was referring to the fact that only female mosquitos drink blood. Males drink nectar.
    Dunno about the death toll thing, though. Sounds sketchy.

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

I have an idea for a water/bug that would stay that way... a water beetle. They hunt underwater because of less competeion, and some specices have gills that help them breathe. It would let the mosqutio have the Bug/Dark without protest.

Earth. One of the continents, to be specific.

I want the main character to be not white. And the dad to be more involved and a sibling rival (as people have said).
    And, and, what about a region with no or very very few legendaries? I don't really hate legendaries (though I think they've added too many random ones just for the heck of it recently) but it would be nice to have fewer or none, and involve the ones from other regions. The legendaries never seem to cross over to the next region in games, which is weird when you think of the info we have about them...
    Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.

"When I get a little money, I buy books, and, if there is any left, I buy food and clothes." -Erasmus

Aziraphale patted Crowley on the back. "We seem to have survived," he said. "Just imagine how terrible it might have been if we'd been at all competent." -Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman Good Omens

Blog Entries

The regions prior to Unova were based on Japan. What makes you think they're white? I've seen a lot of East Asian individuals with fairly pale skin.

Blog Entries

Outrage is right.. al the Hilda and Hilbert are the only white PC's all the others are japanese... they looked japanese and people should stop bitching aabout the short thing... Thats how Japanese fashion is most girls around Leaf/May/Lyra/Dawns age actually dress like that. Maybe the next PC's can be black... or if it's LA maybe hispanic?
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    Outrage is right.. al the Hilda and Hilbert are the only white PC's all the others are japanese... they looked japanese and people should stop bitching aabout the short thing... Thats how Japanese fashion is most girls around Leaf/May/Lyra/Dawns age actually dress like that. Maybe the next PC's can be black... or if it's LA maybe hispanic?
    I know it's a side-series game, but Orre in Colo./XD was based on Arizona, making Michael (and possibly Wes) white as well.

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Personally I don't care about the character's race or customizing him with various clothes or hair styles. Those are all just luxury items that I don't think are necessary.
    Oz37 and Dread Advocate like this.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best". -Karen

"For every pokemon there is a purpose and a time when it can shine under the sun." -Blue1225

Minion of the Damned cityvillain's Avatar

a mash up of all generations plus 150 new pokemons not related to the old ones.
    The mash up includes all regions except Unova maybe. There'll be a new league which requires you to win kanto, johto, hoenn, sinnoh & the new region's league.
    The elite 4 will be the protagonists of the 4 generations.
    A game that will require you atleast 3 months to finish.. LOL..
    Lots of live wifi events.
    Or better yet make a Pokemon Gen VI MMORPG.
    Kenta's Pokemon Party

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cityvillain View Post
    a mash up of all generations plus 150 new pokemons not related to the old ones.
    The mash up includes all regions except Unova maybe. There'll be a new league which requires you to win kanto, johto, hoenn, sinnoh & the new region's league.
    The elite 4 will be the protagonists of the 4 generations.
    A game that will require you atleast 3 months to finish.. LOL..
    Lots of live wifi events.
    Or better yet make a Pokemon Gen VI MMORPG.
    I think they would probably save that for a special Wii Game. They might connect the new region to Unova, I don't know, but would the 3DS have enough storage for absolutely everything?

Hey... could the protagonist have a white mom and a black dad? (or vice versa?)
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

Earth. One of the continents, to be specific.

Sorry for offending people! Didn't really mean it like that, and I don't actually care that much. I mean, it's not like you actually see your character sprite that often. And yeah, I was probably mistaken anyways.
    Can I change my comment to fair-skinned?
    Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.

"When I get a little money, I buy books, and, if there is any left, I buy food and clothes." -Erasmus

Aziraphale patted Crowley on the back. "We seem to have survived," he said. "Just imagine how terrible it might have been if we'd been at all competent." -Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman Good Omens

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Windywords123 View Post
    Sorry for offending people! Didn't really mean it like that, and I don't actually care that much. I mean, it's not like you actually see your character sprite that often. And yeah, I was probably mistaken anyways.
    Can I change my comment to fair-skinned?
    I thought I read somewhere that many anime characters had ambiguous ethnicities.

Blog Entries

OK new moves.

Entrench Type ground, PP10. Sharply raises def and sp def, but user can't switch out.
    Holocaust- no not a natzi run genocide, but a very powerful fire type attack. (Holocaust is to do with fire) although I doubt Nintendo would put it in due to the name.
    Cheer- Type normal pp20 Only usable in double/ triple battles, give target sturdy that works no matter the targets hp.
    Pollution- Type poison pp5- A poison weather, damages all non poison types, raises poison type speed.
    Shooting star- Type rock pp15- Hits a random pokemon for 100 damage.
    Meteor- Ice type (look it up) pp5- Basically like explosion, only does not kill the user.
    Mortal coil- Dark, knocks out user, but scatters spikes and stealth rock around the enemy team.
    Hot sand- Fire type entry hazard
    Tidal wave- PP10 Basically like surf, but has 80% chance of sharply lowering speed.
    Scatter bomb- Type steel PP25, power 20. Lots of rapid explosions which don't kill the user.
    Final strike- Type fighting PP10 Power --, Does more damage the less hp the user has.
    OK, rather than posting new entries on this thread I will just edit here seeing as It's basically the same thing and I am doing you a favor by putting the moves in one place. Saves you scrolling around.
    Lunar beam- PP10 Type Dark Power120 Like solar beam, but needs turn to charge up. Will work in on turn if darkness weather is in affect.
    Darkness PP5 Type dark A dark type weather, boosts Dark type defense and Sp defense and gives their move +5% hit chance.
    Play with fire PP20 Type fire- Raise attack sharply and also normally raises defense.
    Giga spark Type electric PP5, An electric type blast burn, hydro cannon, frenzy plant.

Wyvern tail- Type dragon PP15, power 75. Has 15% chance of badly poisoning
    Burrow, weaker version of dig.
    Bellow- Type normal PP10 power 40, works like roar.
    Pulse barrier Type electric PP5, Give all of your pokemon a shield which has a 30% chance of paralyses
    Diamond Dust Type Ice PP10 Power 100 hit chance 70, 60% of freezing.

EDIT:
    Dusk Strike Type Ghost PP5 Power 200, Has 50% of giving user a burn.
    Oblivion Surge Type rock PP30 Power--. Gives target a burn that raises attack.
    Last edited by Squeaky the sixth; 6th November 2011 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Thought of new moves.
    Smart enough to use forth in the wrong context
    Claims: Metagross and Travis Touchdown

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I just read this post by Vraell in the "FUUUUU" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Vraell View Post
    I was using an exp share to level up a Larvesta in Giant Chasm so it can evolve into Volcarona so I can EV train. Had maximum IVs in Sp.Atk and a Modest nature. After I evolved it, I gave it a Power Lens so I can up it's Sp.Atk, however, after a few battles, i noticed the stat wouldn't go up. After some digging, to my horror, I found out that the Exp. Share also gives EVs to the holding pokemon. Nearly threw my 3DS against a wall when I uncovered that bit.

So, how in the world do I level up a pokemon w/o giving EVs (no rare candies), and where are those damn EV reducing berries when I need them. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!
    I propose an item that prevents the holder from gaining EVs while training, allowing low-leveled Pokémon to gain levels so they can EV train later, without gaining unwanted EVs.
    Laterna and Squeaky the sixth like this.

Blog Entries

I second that. If they can have items that purposely slow down Pokemon or weigh them down, I don't see why not.

And if this world runs out of lovers
    We'll still have each other
    Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us now

Click here to join the fabulous Striaton Triplets Club!
    Looking for a legit shiny Cryogonal or Sigilyph!

Blog Entries

You could level them up at the Daycare, but that costs money.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM