What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 42

Page 42 of 238 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

Maybe a Normal Gym based on a dance studio? Lots of mirrors, dancing trainers, and a leader that does ballet?

I don't know, just randomly popped into my head.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    Maybe a Normal Gym based on a dance studio? Lots of mirrors, dancing trainers, and a leader that does ballet?

I don't know, just randomly popped into my head.
    Sounds good.

To add to that, if there were to be an event for Meloetta in Gen VI - or just somewhere to teach her the move that changes her Forme - it could be done by someone in there, or maybe even the Gym Leader.

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A bit random, but I would like new Pokédex entries for the old Pokémon. Rewording the old information was never fun.

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuujux View Post
    A bit random, but I would like new Pokédex entries for the old Pokémon. Rewording the old information was never fun.
    Yes, and entries that make good sense. Some of the old ones are just weird- like if Shedinja steals your soul when you look into its back, THEN WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU AS A TRAINER??? YOU'RE LOOKING IT IN THE BACK!!!!

Blog Entries

This is rather minor, but I'd like to see the battle text done in the style of Stadium 2 (i.e. "Magikarp's EXPLOSION!" rather than "Magikarp used EXPLOSION!")

If only because it makes no sense to me with the normal text. It's as if the phrase "Magikarp used EXPLOSION!" means Magikarp is using an Explosion item as opposed to '"Magikarp's EXPLOSION!",' which shows that Magikarp is EXPLODE-ing.

Though I hope they don't reuse the awful "Pidgeot's WING ATTACK attack!"

Banner made by Blazaking EX, avatar by Thanatos. Thanks, guys.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuujux View Post
    I'd love this too - give us a better chance to not only learn new things about them, but to reconnect with them on a new level, especially after them being more discluded in the most recent games. Also, would be especially good if Gen 6 followed more in suit with Gen 4 in terms of the anime - any episode that features an "old" Pokémon, they can take the episode to explore these new traits rather than rehashing old ideas. Not only that, even in game terms, it may open up opportunities for older Legendaries to have different roles, whether it be in main games or side games. For example, if new information comes out more directly tying one Legendary to another that wasn't previously linked, then it opens that out more for in-game development. I guess, a better example would be, like if Gen 6 introduced a new Legendary that was related to an older one, giving the old and new a prominent role in the new game so that they can have a bit of a balance between the old and new maybe.

//mahLOVE//mahLIFE//
    //mahART//
    Volcarona avatar made by myself

I wanna add something different
    I want to say the changes that were added in Gen V that I want them to stay:
    - Sprites: Animated , fully animated sprites are awesome and go a long way in making the battle seem so much more real and alive.Compare to other games and you'll know what I'm talking about;
    - TMs: TMs are unlimited. Nuff' said
    - Different camera angles.
    That's the one that I can remember right now there's plenty of other stuff feel free to continue
    "Laws and principles are not for the times when there is no temptation: they are for such moments as this, when body and soul rise in mutiny against their rigour; stringent are they; inviolate they shall be. If at my individual convenience I might break them, what would be their worth??" - Charlotte Brontë ; Jane Eyre

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

Good battle animations. Not just randomly bobbing up and down.

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by nint3nDoress View Post
    Everything should be in 3D. Pokemon coming out of your screens so its like you are being attacked while you are battling them. Also realistic pokemon sounds when you encounter them.
    By realistic sounds...do you mean the anime voices? That'd be a nice touch. But as far as everything being in 3D, I like my RPGs best when they feature beautifully 2D sprites. It's why I love the SNES, and it's why I love the GBA so much.

Just keep the animated battle sprites from Gen. V, add animated trainer sprites (and not just gym leaders, I mean EVERYONE), and maybe add more trainer classes. Those are my only real suggestions for Gen. VI, besides continuing the improved story/plot of BW.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I want eye-raping 3D action in every single pixel, considering it will be on 3DS.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by eevee_lotion View Post
    I wanna add something different I want to say the changes that were added in Gen V that I want them to stay: - Sprites: Animated , fully animated sprites are awesome and go a long way in making the battle seem so much more real and alive.Compare to other games and you'll know what I'm talking about; - TMs: TMs are unlimited. Nuff' said - Different camera angles. That's the one that I can remember right now there's plenty of other stuff feel free to continue
    Of course the sprites should stay animated, and they should add attack performance animations while they`re at it. The camera angles should be expanded on as well.

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

Better VS sprites, maybe animated ones?

Blog Entries

Wink Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

Well, I want a some fresh minds in the design team, I mean I personally think that stunfisk is the worst designed Pokemon ever (yes even more so than luvdisc!)
    Also, I addition of a light type, normal against most types, super effective against dark.

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky the first View Post
    Well, I want a some fresh minds in the design team, I mean I personally think that stunfisk is the worst designed Pokemon ever (yes even more so than luvdisc!)
    Also, I addition of a light type, normal against most types, super effective against dark.

Sorry, but I just do not want any more types. 17 is enough to manage now. Besides, after 649 Pokémon, I doubt they would go through and retcon all that might need the new type. In Gen 2 it was understandable, but I can't see them doing it now.

Otherwise, I'd quite like to be able to release Pokémon straight from the party.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I think it would be pretty cool for Generation VI's games to have the villain of the main story be your mom.

No one would ever expect a matronly middle-aged woman to try and conquer the world.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM