What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 39

Page 39 of 238 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

They would like a potion storing bottle that can store up to 1000 HP and u fill it whenever you feel like it
    "Laws and principles are not for the times when there is no temptation: they are for such moments as this, when body and soul rise in mutiny against their rigour; stringent are they; inviolate they shall be. If at my individual convenience I might break them, what would be their worth??" - Charlotte Brontë ; Jane Eyre

Blog Entries

I was just reminiscing about those pesky Snorlax from way back blocking the path and how much I missed them. This made me realize how much I want more interaction in the field with Pokemon, like the sleeping Snorlax and the Sudowoodo that needed watering from Gen 2 and the Farfetch'd you had to chase. We had a nod in that direction in Gen 5 with the Galvantula web blocking Chargestone Cave, but how much cooler would it have been if Galvantula would appear throughout the cave and throw webs up in your way?

What about having a surfing route were you had to dodge Basculin that jumped out of the water, or Tentacool/Tentacruel that float in your path? Basically, I want more puzzles and challenges that involve the Pokemon instead of random big rocks and swift currents. I just love seeing the Pokemon in the field DOING something, you know?
    Nour386 likes this.

I think the people that "miss slots" actually just miss the option to buy coins.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shayminrules View Post
    They really need a GTS overhaul, NO MORE LV. 9 AND UNDER LEGENDARIES!!!, but something else that would also be good for the GTS is if, when you put a Pokemon in, it checked to see if anyone was offering the Pokemon you're looking for, and wants the Pokemon you've got.
    So, if you put in a lv.100 Bidoof, and wanted a Drifblim (first random Pokemon I thought of), it would check to see if anyone was offering a Drifblim for a lv.100 Bidoof.
    Oh dear Primus, THIS!

I am dead sick of seeing shinies/Legendaries being offered for hackjobs. It is driving me insane. Hey, you wanna offer up that shiny Golurk for a level 100 Mewtwo, that's fine (and yes, I'll happily get it for you) but asking for a hack just to clone items/Pokemon/whatever is frustrating. Asking for a Legendary is fine and I have no problem with that (you're looking at someone who has given up a Reshiram or two to get a Golett and never looked back) but the level 9 and under BS is seriously grating.

That second idea of yours is intriguing. It certainly would make the rescues a bit easier on my end.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quiver View Post
    I think the people that "miss slots" actually just miss the option to buy coins.
    Actually, I never really had enough money in-game to buy a ton of coins. But give me about three hours on the slots and I'd have enough coins for every prize on the list! ;)

I'm one of those people who will waste $30 or more dollars at those claw machines at the movie theater... doing that in a Pokémon game doesn't cost me anything! XD I just like chance games a lot.

The only thing I have wanted since Gen 1 was an actual league at the end of the game. The elite four concept is good and all, but the battle frontier concept is what I always except for the end game...

1. 128 contestant tournament.
    2. Pokemon used by opponents random (no legendary pokes but they can have breed moves, TM's, etc).
    3. Defending champ battle (where your rival appears)
    4. If you don't beat your rival, you have to go through the entire process again.
    5. Once you beat your rival, they could have the elite four (random specialties and random order) for some neat perk.. like an area with min lv 75 pokes.

Now for the kicker: You can be summoned to defend your title [some period not yet thought of] after becoming champ. If you lose that match you lose your perks and have to go through the entire tournament & elite four again to get them back.

Blog Entries
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie Pie View Post
    Actually, I never really had enough money in-game to buy a ton of coins. But give me about three hours on the slots and I'd have enough coins for every prize on the list! ;)

I'm one of those people who will waste $30 or more dollars at those claw machines at the movie theater... doing that in a Pokémon game doesn't cost me anything! XD I just like chance games a lot.
    What is it with people being constant broke? What do you spend your money on? I do eventually buy tons of potions and stuff, but that's when I have a balance of 4-500k.

It's just that some TMs are ridiculously overpriced if anything, 10 000 coins for 13/24/35? WTF? What happened with 4000? Spending three hours at the slots to get a TM you could grind up enough money (VS seeker works fine for this, especially in FrLg) getting exp the same time seems to me as a waste of time, and certainly doesn't add anything useful to the gameplay. So doesn't grinding for money, but you can at least get exp out of it...

But of course, I absolutely hate things based on chance, which is why I hate the slots with a passion.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by H-con View Post
    What is it with people being constant broke? What do you spend your money on? I do eventually buy tons of potions and stuff, but that's when I have a balance of 4-500k.

It's just that some TMs are ridiculously overpriced if anything, 10 000 coins for 13/24/35? WTF? What happened with 4000? Spending three hours at the slots to get a TM you could grind up enough money (VS seeker works fine for this, especially in FrLg) getting exp the same time seems to me as a waste of time, and certainly doesn't add anything useful to the gameplay. So doesn't grinding for money, but you can at least get exp out of it...

But of course, I absolutely hate things based on chance, which is why I hate the slots with a passion.
    Well... as for the money problems...

It saves you a lot if you use those bitter herbs. Energy Roots have the same effects as Hyper Potions and are way cheaper. I had usually stocked up like, what, 300 Energy Roots before challenging the Elite Four - you can buy it this way when you haven't wasted money on TMs or other stuff.

But anyways, I do wish they would add Fresh Water and Soda Pop and Lemonade sold in bulk. It's just painstaking to stand in front of the vending maching and spam the A button

Quote Originally Posted by Quiver View Post
    Well said. I miss being able to buy my own coins, however I really did enjoy playing the slots. Sometimes I'd spend my money on coins for TM's or pokemon and only have enough to get coins for the slot machine. If you play the slot machine long enough you can build your coins.

Quote Originally Posted by rickAUS View Post
    The only thing I have wanted since Gen 1 was an actual league at the end of the game. The elite four concept is good and all, but the battle frontier concept is what I always except for the end game...

1. 128 contestant tournament.
    2. Pokemon used by opponents random (no legendary pokes but they can have breed moves, TM's, etc).
    3. Defending champ battle (where your rival appears)
    4. If you don't beat your rival, you have to go through the entire process again.
    5. Once you beat your rival, they could have the elite four (random specialties and random order) for some neat perk.. like an area with min lv 75 pokes.

Now for the kicker: You can be summoned to defend your title [some period not yet thought of] after becoming champ. If you lose that match you lose your perks and have to go through the entire tournament & elite four again to get them back.
    Nice idea. I like the way things go with the Elite 4 now, but I wouldn't mind a tournament being added in.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best". -Karen

"For every pokemon there is a purpose and a time when it can shine under the sun." -Blue1225

Yeah, a tournament at the end game would make things really interesting.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by H-con View Post

Even when I level grind like crazy, I lose a lot of battles. So I lose a lot of money. So I like to use the slots to get rare items I can sell for money. :/

...And by "level grind like crazy" I mean that my whole team is ~level 20 before I reach the first gym. I just suck at battling. XD

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

We need a good home console game again. From what I have played of XD I have enjoyed much better than PBR. Mabey it could have a shiny garden where there are only shiny pokemon. It could be like the whynaut place (can't remember the name) in RSE and only be accsessable under certain curcumstances. And could have a 1 capture per visit policy.

Video Games Modegator GatoRage's Avatar Moderator
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Follow GatoRage on Tumblr

Increasing the Pokemon party from 6 to 8 or 10.

Now that'd be interesting. Though I highly doubt that would happen.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GatoRage View Post

That wouldn't be a good idea at all. One of the most interesting things about the games that has stayed consistent throughout the series is having to choose a small amount of Pokémon to make a good team.

Quote Originally Posted by GatoRage View Post

Sorry, but I hate that idea with a passion lol. There are certain things in the series have been there and should always be there. The team number's one of them.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best". -Karen

"For every pokemon there is a purpose and a time when it can shine under the sun." -Blue1225

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM