What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 35

Page 35 of 238 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

I miss being able to do tricks on the bike. That was... unspeakably awesome.

And maybe something new other than a bike (or perhaps a customizable one)?

I just get a little tired riding around on the same red bicycle all the time.
    Georgie Pie likes this.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teravolt71 View Post
    I would like to be able to do the following 2 things myself: rename my Pokemon and delete my Pokemon`s (HM) moves.
    But you can already do that, granted they are your Pokémon, and not Traded.

Changing the name: Name Rater.
    Forgetting HM moves: Move Deleter.

Though, I would like to be able to access the Name Rater earlier in the game, maybe it can even be the Mom.

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuujux View Post

Though, I would like to be able to access the Name Rater earlier in the game, maybe it can even be the Mom.
    Forget the name rater, I want the move deleter earlier. Having it in Blackthorn city was ridiculous! I can live with the 6th gym city, but not the last.

Banana eating Gengar GengarEatBanana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Good idea. Having the name rater as your name would not only be handy, but wouldn't be hard to tie in with her other roles.
    White FC: 2237-0577-3400
    Bulbagarden PO Server!
    P.World | N.World

Quote Originally Posted by Flareth View Post

That's pretty much it, I guess. *awaits negative feedback*
    Slightly dark themes aren't mature content.
    Georgie Pie likes this.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I want to be able to check the nature of my Pokémon while in battle. Going into your party mid-battle and choosing to check out your Pokémon shows pretty much everything but the nature, which is really annoying while SRing for a good natured starter in Black. I don't like having to complete two battles before I can see it.

I feel like a lot of our issues are based around the fact that we might be getting a little tired of the idea of the game. Everyone wants the choice to do their own thing. I'd love to see parts of a game (or a new game entirely) based around what the anime shows to be coordination. And a lot of people seem like they would like the chance to be a Gym Leader, a member of the Elite Four, or an actual Champion, as opposed to just being the Champion without it ever really doing anything for you. Like, these are really interesting parts of the Pokeverse that we all want to explore. They did it with things like the Pokemon Rangers and the Pokemon Photographers.

Why not do it with other components? The consensus seems to be that we want customization on how we look, how we dress, and the things we do. Maybe just providing more choices as opposed to the strict, linear path we have to take could be more enjoyable.

Honestly, I've never understood why you couldn't just change their names yourself. I mean, they're your Pokemon, and it's not like the name actually effects anything. To have an entirely separate guy do it, when it's of no consequence, is just kind of annoying. The HM's, I can understand, though. They kind of need to have something to keep people in check, and take along Pokemon that know those HM's to explore more.

Blog Entries

But you can already do that, granted they are your Pokémon, and not Traded. Changing the name: Name Rater. Forgetting HM moves: Move Deleter. Though, I would like to be able to access the Name Rater earlier in the game, maybe it can even be the Mom.
    I know, I am completely aware of that. By `myself`, I meant without the help of NPCs. I think it would streamline the process, I mean we should really be able to do those things ourselves by now, you know?

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teravolt71 View Post
    I know, I am completely aware of that. By `myself`, I meant without the help of NPCs. I think it would streamline the process, I mean we should really be able to do those things ourselves by now, you know?
    Nicknaming your Pokémon does make sense, but not the HM deletion. I think that still qualifies as a 'skill' that the Player Character can't do by themselves.

Blog Entries

Nicknaming your Pokémon does make sense, but not the HM deletion. I think that still qualifies as a 'skill' that the Player Character can't do by themselves.
    Alright, fair enough I suppose.

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackspers Noirlecrow View Post
    I want to be able to check the nature of my Pokémon while in battle. Going into your party mid-battle and choosing to check out your Pokémon shows pretty much everything but the nature, which is really annoying while SRing for a good natured starter in Black. I don't like having to complete two battles before I can see it.
    THIS.

I felt the same way with the version mascots in BW. Battle, dialogue, battle, dialogue, battle, dialogue, dialogue, credits, save, THEN you can check the mascot's nature.

Not as important as the starter's nature, but it still perturbed me.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UnovaCastaway View Post
    THIS.

I felt the same way with the version mascots in BW. Battle, dialogue, battle, dialogue, battle, dialogue, dialogue, credits, save, THEN you can check the mascot's nature.

Not as important as the starter's nature, but it still perturbed me.
    Actually, that really pissed me off when I wanted to get a Modest Reshiram. Gah.

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

I want to delete HM's MYSELF without a move deleter. I hate it when my Pokemon has an HM when it levels up and can learn a cool attack, but I like the non-HM moves it knows, thus making me lose out on a new move opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    I want to delete HM's MYSELF without a move deleter. I hate it when my Pokemon has an HM when it levels up and can learn a cool attack, but I like the non-HM moves it knows, thus making me lose out on a new move opportunity
    I agree, make a new more interesting NPC instead
    I also never quite understood why i can't delete HM moves, it's just plain stupid
    "Laws and principles are not for the times when there is no temptation: they are for such moments as this, when body and soul rise in mutiny against their rigour; stringent are they; inviolate they shall be. If at my individual convenience I might break them, what would be their worth??" - Charlotte Brontë ; Jane Eyre

Blog Entries

I want to be a champion. Such event would be cool. Some trainers wants to fight the champion, and you have to defeat let's say eight trainers, and if you lose you loose your champion title. If you want to be champion again you must defeat actual champion.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM