What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 32

Page 32 of 238 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Blog Entries

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    I agree with a GTS overhaul! That thing is useless when it comes to looking for trades. Sure, it works well when you're the one requesting the trade, as long as your sensible.
    The GTS needs an overhaul badly. And I say that as someone who uses it on a nightly basis.

As for Gen 6-- Hey Game Freak? Can we have Golurk learn Fly naturally instead of using the HM? I mean, it says in his PokeDex entry on Black that he flies across the skies at Mach speeds; shouldn't he already know Fly instead of having to learn it?

Just my two cents. Take 'em or leave 'em.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by eevee_lotion View Post
    NO NO NO too early for gen V remakes wait to at least Gen VII
    I agree with you 1000%. But GF is kind of making trends that people expect. The reason why I said that was because the trend kind of set it out. Another trend is that Odd # gens genrally add new pokemon but do not add to any old ones. Even # gens pokedex's usually rely on new evos of old pokemon.

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

@Silverwynde Yeah, you'd think so! I hope that goes into Gray.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceking18 View Post
    I agree with you 1000%. But GF is kind of making trends that people expect. The reason why I said that was because the trend kind of set it out. Another trend is that Odd # gens genrally add new pokemon but do not add to any old ones. Even # gens pokedex's usually rely on new evos of old pokemon.
    Very true. Personally I don't wanna see Gen lV remakes for a long time. (If ever)

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best". -Karen

"For every pokemon there is a purpose and a time when it can shine under the sun." -Blue1225

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

Are we talking remakes of the eventual Gen 6? Or remakes (presumably of Diamond and Pearl, if we get RSEmakes soon) during Gen 6? It's a little bit hard to work out.

Blog Entries

I would like to see poison-type legendary in this gen.

Blog Entries
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
    As for Gen 6-- Hey Game Freak? Can we have Golurk learn Fly naturally instead of using the HM? I mean, it says in his PokeDex entry on Black that he flies across the skies at Mach speeds; shouldn't he already know Fly instead of having to learn it?
    Well, Garchomp can't learn Fly, and to be honest, if Golurk should learn Fly naturally, then Garchomp and a lot of other fliers should have learned Fly naturally, like virtually any Flying pokémon. After all, if they're already flying, why should they need a HM to teach them something they know?

Besides, connecting moves with pokédex-entries doesn't always make sense, and I would say Gamefreak is being generous just by letting Golurk even learn Fly...

Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    Are we talking remakes of the eventual Gen 6? Or remakes (presumably of Diamond and Pearl, if we get RSEmakes soon) during Gen 6? It's a little bit hard to work out.
    Yes we were speaking of a gen 4 remake during Gen 6, though as I said I don't personally want one.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best". -Karen

"For every pokemon there is a purpose and a time when it can shine under the sun." -Blue1225

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I wouldn't mind seeing a villainous team after Shiny Pokémon, so they just go in the wild grass, beating any Pokémon who isn't shiny, eventually damaging the ecosystem, and it's up to you to stop them. The plot could incorporate a set Shiny Pokémon, like the Gyarados from GSCHGSS.

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

Well, I'd be okay with a DPPt remake.

I really like that shiny Pokémon idea above; that would be awesome.

A Psychic/Poison would be excellent. And perhaps more things to go with the Normal type. Like Normal/Dark.

Earth. One of the continents, to be specific.

The shiny idea does seem cool... They could be working for a really, really rich collector!
    Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.

"When I get a little money, I buy books, and, if there is any left, I buy food and clothes." -Erasmus

Aziraphale patted Crowley on the back. "We seem to have survived," he said. "Just imagine how terrible it might have been if we'd been at all competent." -Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman Good Omens

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by H-con View Post
    Well, Garchomp can't learn Fly, and to be honest, if Golurk should learn Fly naturally, then Garchomp and a lot of other fliers should have learned Fly naturally, like virtually any Flying pokémon. After all, if they're already flying, why should they need a HM to teach them something they know?

Besides, connecting moves with pokédex-entries doesn't always make sense, and I would say Gamefreak is being generous just by letting Golurk even learn Fly...
    Garchomp can fly? I'm really not sure.

Blog Entries

All I really want is for GF to go back and reuse this prototype PKMN's design for the Gen6 (preferably the 2nd-stage 'Mon, god forbid they turn him into yet another FireFighter).

Besides that, though, I don't really have anything to say that hasn't already been said (ie VS. Seeker, Gym Leader rematches, Dark-based gym and Poison-Type legend, yadda yadda yad-)

That's pretty much it, I guess. *awaits negative feedback*

Banner made by Blazaking EX, avatar by Thanatos. Thanks, guys.

Blog Entries
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Raijuu View Post
    Garchomp can fly? I'm really not sure.
    Well, if Golurk of all pokémon can fly (I find that WTF indeed), then Garchomp can as well, at the very least based on the dex (just look at Garchomp's DP entries for one). I've never imagined Garchomp flying myself, but I can more see it flying than Golurk.
    Besides, the dex isn't very accurate at all.

However, that Golurk should learn Fly based on one entry when virtually no Flying pokémon learn it naturally seems a bit odd to me.

Blog Entries

But Golurk is based on mechs. They fly! Garchomp is a shark.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM