What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 3

Page 3 of 238 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Blog Entries
    Follow RaccoonGoon On Twitter
    Visit RaccoonGoon's Youtube Channel

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

Only one Water HM woud be nice. Like, a Pokemon that knows Surf could go around on water and up a waterfall without knowing the move Waterfall.

And, I know this'll never happen, but instead of having to use a Pokemon that knows Fly to get you places fast you could have the option of riding on a Pokemon over land. So, the bike function but on a Rapidash or something.

Quote Originally Posted by RaccoonGoon View Post
    Only one Water HM woud be nice. Like, a Pokemon that knows Surf could go around on water and up a waterfall without knowing the move Waterfall.

And, I know this'll never happen, but instead of having to use a Pokemon that knows Fly to get you places fast you could have the option of riding on a Pokemon over land. So, the bike function but on a Rapidash or something.
    Yeah, I get annoyed when you need like 6 HM's to go through one cave
    mykalriley likes this.

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Character Customization, more balance, ditching the FC system, less linear (Not Press A to win like with BW), a better story, and no removed features.
    Berrenta likes this.
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

^^ You've got a point. No removed features. So they should bring back the Vs Seeker and stuff like that.

Why can you not register phone numbers anymore? You get, like, 5 calls throughout the whole game! This may have something to do with the fact that the Xtransceiver and the C-gear are two different machines. I wish they would put them back in one.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

-More character customization
    -No more evil team, I agree thats been done to death, instead how about 1 "evil rival"
    - More features like Entralink but make it so you can use them over wi-fii: Game Freak really dosent takeinto consideration that some people dont know anyone who plays Pokemon, so have no one to do Entralink missions with, so these people cant use them.
    - A feature similar to the Pokeradar

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

If it's on the 3DS, how about letting you use your Mii character?

Blog Entries

-A female rival that is your superior and a male rival that is your inferior
    -Player image customization.
    -Dark type gym
    -Villainous team with female leader.
    -The Pokémon professors are husband and wife
    -Region based off of the Chūbu region of Japan.
    Duque and Berrenta like this.

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MizuTaipu View Post
    -A female rival that is your superior and a male rival that is your inferior
    -Player image customization.
    -Dark type gym
    -Villainous team with female leader.
    -The Pokémon professors are husband and wife
    -Region based off of the Chūbu region of Japan.
    Hmm, interesting thinking about this post, what if there was just an evil gang (gang=about 10 people) led by a mysterious person that can see the future through these glasses (or something else, it doesn't matter). Part of the plot is that the future is that these visions of the future are corrupting the public so you have to find the glasses and destroy them. After the E4, it is revealed that your female rival is the leader of the gang and she challenges you to a battle with the opposite version mascot on top of a volcano. When you are both down to one Pokémon, the volcano erupts, the glasses fall off and are destroyed. The male rival then shows up. The female rival tries to push you and him into the volcano, but the version mascot comes and saves you. You then get the opportunity to catch the version mascot at level 55. Your Pokémon are healed by the male rival. You battle the female rival again (and hopefully win). The rest of the gang comes, and they release all their Pokémon, resolving to be better people. The rival hates them for it and flies off. On her way, she drops an Ultra Ball at your feet. This Ultra Ball contains the opposite version mascot. You can then choose to try and capture it, but if not, it goes into your bag for you to try later. You probably spend the rest of the game wondering if she dropped it on purpose or not.

That actually sounds like an interesting fanfic...
    Dreamy, Duque and Miss Mew like this.

Blog Entries

-Removal of all HMs, instead have the abilities inherit to the pokemon that should be able to do them, ie water types can surf and go up waterfalls, etc, flying types can fly you around.

-The ability to lose battles. Pokemon isn't like other RPGs in that when you lose you're essentially dead, you just head back to the pokemon center, heal up, and try again. I'm sick of going into battles knowing that there is no real consequence for losing other than the monetary loss. (leads into next two points)

-A serious evil team that is able to succeed in their goal if you fail at stopping them. Make a flowing plot that changes depending on your actions/inactions, instead of a static beat the leader, save the world. Have real choices in how you control the plot. Sometimes I want to see what happens when the bad guys win.

-Change the entire difficulty curve of the game. Either add in difficulty settings or just change how the AI works completely. Trainers never switch out to gain an advantage, levels are ridiculous at certain points, and for the most part the game feels rigged to make me win. I want to have to struggle to win the battle, using actual tactics instead of just spam my strongest attack and move on.

-Remove pokemon levels. Instead of leveling up, have a more intricate system where when you use certain attacks enough, you unlock more attacks. ie you use quick attack in so many battles, you unlock something like extreme speed and agility, giving you the option to learn just one or both abilities. As for stat increases, I think certain moves should increase certain stats with time, again using quick attack will increase your speed as well as your attack stat over a period of time of using it. Or using flame thrower will increase special attack over a period of time using it. Probably too complicated for a handheld game, but I can dream I guess.

- Make rivals matter more. I liked that Cheren and Bel were a little more involved with the plot than previous rivals, but at the same time I would like to see a plot revolve around your interaction with the rival as well as your interaction with the main plot. If you ignore a certain thing in the flowing plot, the rival's attitude towards you should change a bit, thus changing how they approach you. If you start to turn evil, they treat you as such, if you remain good, then they remain friendly towards you or vice versa.

-Non-linear path along your quest. The biggest thing that annoyed me about B&W was how linear the game felt. It felt like I was moving in a straight line the entire time. If they did my level suggestion, then the order of the gyms you do wouldn't matter, giving you more freedom to play the game. I would also like more gyms than needed to enter the pokemon league, so I could choose which gyms I want to face instead of having just the standard 8 and that's it.

-Continue the plot past the league. I like that they did that for B&W, but it just wasn't as much as I had hoped. If the plot was more flowing, you could work it out so that you may beat the league, but the bad guys might just then be starting their evil deeds. It just feels boring knowing that after the league the game is essentially over, plot-wise, so time to restart.

I know most of this stuff is probably impossible on a hand held, but I guess it's just my dream list. Probably have more suggestions later.
    Dreamy and H-con like this.
    Astronomy Club... you know you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaname Madoka
    If someone tells me that it’s wrong to hope, I will tell them they’re wrong every time.

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

You know how in some RPGs there are battles you have to lose to proceed in the storyline?

Why has that not happened in Pokémon, anyway?

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

You know how in some RPGs there are battles you have to lose to proceed in the storyline?

Why has that not happened in Pokémon, anyway?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Not sure if this has been said, but the option at the start of the game to customise your character - skin colour, clothing colours, different styles of hat/jacket/shirt/etc. I mean, I like the design of the playable characters, but I'd rather get to play as a sprite that looks vaguely like me. For people that make games as good as Pokémon, this shouldn't be too difficult, surely?

Blog Entries

Isn't a bit early to ask a question like this? Whatever... here's what I want

Starters
    Grass Type: Archaeopteryx(Grass/Rock)
    Fire Type: Red Panda( Fire/Dark)
    Water Type: Komodo Dragon or Dolphin(Water/Poison or Water/Psychic)

Cross Gen Evolutions
    Eevee- Three evolutions (Rock, Steel, and Flying)
    Swoobat Evolution - Courtsbat(Flying/Psychic)
    Jynx Evolution
    Audino Evolution
    Beartic Evolution
    Liepard Evolution
    Pinsir Evolution
    Druddigon Evolution(Dragon/Rock)

Pre Evolutions
    Sawk/Throh Pre-Evo
    Druddigon Pre-Evo
    Skarmory Pre-Evo
    Pansage/Pour/Sear Pre-Evo - Normal Type

I think they should be called Orange and Purple, with the third version being called Pink. The mascot for Orange would be a Dragon-type, the mascot of Purple would be a Psychic-type, and the mascot of Pink would be a Poison-type.

Female Ground, Water, Electric, Bug, and Fire Gym Leaders
    Ground - Brenna
    Water - Cobaltette
    Electric - Leminina
    Bug - Mintina
    Fire - Scarletta

Male Grass and Dragon Gym Leaders
    Grass - Avogadro
    Dragon - Tangrino

A male or female Dark-type Gym Leader depending on version:
    Blake (Primary Version, a la Red, Gold, Ruby, FireRed, Diamond, HeartGold, and Black)
    or
    Ebonette (Secondary Version, a la Blue, Silver, Sapphire, LeafGreen, Pearl, SoulSilver, and White)

Elite Four
    Fighting - Female - Marona
    Ghost - Male - Mauven
    Psychic - Male - Amethyo
    Poision - Female - Rosie
    What does anyone think?
    The Pokémon Ranger Force
    Charizard Red (Male) - The leader, with the power of Fire.
    Blastoise Blue (Female) - Second-in-command, with the power of Water
    Venusaur Green (Male) - Third-in-command, with the power of Grass
    Raichu Yellow (Female) - Fourth-in-command, with the power of Electricity
    Clefable Pink (Male) - Fifth-in-command, with Normal power

Fire should be RED, not orange!

Also, please check out my new Powerpuff Girls userbox.

100% Moustache Free! Mr. Moustache's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I want side-quests, and mini-games. I want more to do, so I'm not bored within a few months. Also, I want there to be a watered-down plot; enough with this "take-over-the-world-so-we-can-create-a-new-world" BS.
    ◄ This space is dedicated to Blazaking EX, who created my avatar. Please, visit his shop! ►

Page 3 of 238 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM