What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 24

Page 24 of 238 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Blog Entries

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi~ View Post
    I would like to see no more new pokemon, only different regions and plotline.

That would be a MAJOR improvement in my opinion.
    Not going to happen buddy.... and that would be a horrible Gen. We will always get new Pokemon it brings diversity to the games though Catching them all is almost impiossible now -sigh- 643 pokemon I remember when there was only 151... I feel so old XD
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi~ View Post
    I would like to see no more new pokemon, only different regions and plotline.

That would be a MAJOR improvement in my opinion.
    I don't really think so. New Pokémon make for new legends, which contribute greatly to the story.

What GF would probably do (in my opinion):

Different regions: Sure. That happens anyway, does it not?
    Plotline: Yes. BW was an improvement plotwise.
    No new Pokémon: I sincerely doubt it. They'll keep making them.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    One thingI want.... The Eggs looking like they do in the anime!I'm sick of the generic looking egg design. They had differtn eggss in the G/S manual and I understand why they didn't impliment them but since VI will be on the 3DS and will have a lot of memory they have no exuse
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    There's 649 Pokémon, and it may be difficult to create different egg designs for all of them (even the legendaries in case of an event or something). I suppose the anime was able to do it, but they haven't shown every kind of egg. One possibility is that there'd be different egg designs according to the primary type; eg Fire types have red and orange eggs, Grass types have different shades of green.
    I would prefer them to use that extra space for something else like extra towns with no gyms where there is side quests
    "Laws and principles are not for the times when there is no temptation: they are for such moments as this, when body and soul rise in mutiny against their rigour; stringent are they; inviolate they shall be. If at my individual convenience I might break them, what would be their worth??" - Charlotte Brontë ; Jane Eyre

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

^^ That's what I'd like too. I'm just pointing out what they might do if that was the direction they took.

Egg sprites would take up a negligible amount of data.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Windywords123 View Post
    I haven't read through everything, of course, so this might repeat things already stated, but here are a few things I'd like to see:
    -A return of that box option where you could move items around in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, I believe. I don't see why they got rid of that.
    -A fire/water pokemon. It'd be hard to pull off, but fun to do (a flaming fish? Something made out of steam?). That and fire/grass, and some more intereting combos.
    -a land-locked continent, just because we haven't had one before. Although I do like the diving features and oceanic pokemon...
    -Maybe something with more of a storyline, which I'm sure has been requested a lot. Black and white did pretty well in that regard, but I'd love to see something new.
    -Possibly something where you could choose your 'career': Trainer, contest hall contestor, breeder, gym leader if they could make it work, maybe even a bad guy. I'm sure that would be hard to program, but I'd love to see it. Maybe even multiple save files so you could try everything without losing all your data? They could do that where you had only one save file for each career.
    -Expanding on previous concept, something involving using pokemon more in everyday life. I'm not really sure how this one would work, though.
    -I agree with the 'more personalized character' thought. It would be fun to flip through outfits and hair colors, at the very least.
    Your fifth idea is great! I've always wanted to be a Pokémon Contest Coordinator like Wallace, Juan or Fantina. The RSE and DPPt contests were nice, but I'm sure GameFreak can spice up the contests a bit more.
    I claimed the fabulous Burgh in the Official Claim-A-Character thread, and I claimed Quiver Dance in the Official Claim-A-Move thread.

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

You should be able to act like a real champion. The old champion would retreat to their villa somewhere (for rematches) and the PC takes control of the champion room. You can customize the room to your liking. And every so often, you might get a phone call or something saying that a challenger has come to contest your place as champion. You can battle the challenger whenever you want.

...now that would be a great training opportunity.
    Georgie Pie and Silverwynde like this.

Blog Entries
    Follow ghaskan On Twitter
    Follow ghaskan on Tumblr

You should be able to act like a real champion. The old champion would retreat to their villa somewhere (for rematches) and the PC takes control of the champion room. You can customize the room to your liking. And every so often, you might get a phone call or something saying that a challenger has come to contest your place as champion. You can battle the challenger whenever you want.

A dynamic Pokémon League sounds like a great idea! I know that would be a bit hard to pull out, but it would be awesome if, after being crowned the champion, you could make your own E4 that your friends could download and challenge as a side league, with you being the champion. Also, in case you were defeated by a challenger (NPC) on the main league, they would take over and generate a random E4 that you would have to defeat in order to retake your title. Even better if you could resign to make this change faster for a quick twist.

Couldn't agree more and I believe were slowly getting closer to this every Gen.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best". -Karen

"For every pokemon there is a purpose and a time when it can shine under the sun." -Blue1225

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nytie View Post
    Also, things that I DON'T want:

-Light type, wtf.
    -Triple and rotation battles. I really didn't like the layout of these at all.

i like the "customizable E4" idea too.
    That's a very nice post you have there...

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

A huge plot twist. Something that nobody ever would have seen coming. Like, your kind friend has been secretly attempting to destroy you the whole time. Most of what's been happening in the plot from previous generations has been predictable.

Like if it turned out the Striaton Triplets were openly revealed to be the Shadow Triad.

Blog Entries
    Follow Magmaster12 On Twitter
    Visit Magmaster12's Youtube Channel

How about an endless amount of pokemon that can a part of your part.

Forget triple battles I want to see 6 vs 6 pokemon at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by ~TSD~ View Post

i like the "customizable E4" idea too.
    Um... does that mean you agree or disagree?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zima
    My childhood just had a gun shoved up its ass.

Blog Entries

Oh another thing... NO MORE INCENSE!!! Just make the baby Pokemon hatch normal... the incense thing is so stupid and make Gallade and Froslass evolve by level up (and remove the male Gardevior's... the can change to female if they are male (if Azumaril can do it why not?)
    Last edited by hurristat; 1st October 2011 at 10:29 AM.
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Earth. One of the continents, to be specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Glaciate View Post
    Your fifth idea is great! I've always wanted to be a Pokémon Contest Coordinator like Wallace, Juan or Fantina. The RSE and DPPt contests were nice, but I'm sure GameFreak can spice up the contests a bit more.
    I've always wanted to be a breeder, although I'm not sure how it would really work, so that was my favorite idea as well. :D
    I also agree with a huge plot twist, wouldn't that make things interesting. And the 'if you win you become the champion', that would be really fun.
    Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.

"When I get a little money, I buy books, and, if there is any left, I buy food and clothes." -Erasmus

Aziraphale patted Crowley on the back. "We seem to have survived," he said. "Just imagine how terrible it might have been if we'd been at all competent." -Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman Good Omens

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM