What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 238

Page 238 of 238 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238
Results 3,556 to 3,563 of 3563
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzivx V View Post
    I want the Pokedex to have a function that says the Pokemon's name, or at least gives the pronunciation in word form, so we won't have to wait until the Pokemon appears in the anime to learn how it's pronounced.
    Or have the anime screw it up.

Like Totodile. It's supposed to be Tot-O-Dile, for the pun. Not Dorothy's Dog-O-Dile. But the anime kind of killed that joke for good.
    Toto-dile always made more sense to me though. I understand it's coming from 'tot' but it sounded better to me to have it be 'toto'. Personally, I don't really want to have an in-game pronouncer, simply because I would still pronounce the names how I think they should be said but I wouldn't be able to use 'I don't watch the show' as an excuse when I say it wrong.

Default What do you want the creators to bring back in X and Y?

Soo what should the creators take from the older games and put back in X and Y?
    Personally I want:
    - Secret Bases
    - PWT
    - GB sounds
    - Radios
    I feel like there's already a thread for this. If there is please give me a link to it :)

Blog Entries

So there's no Key system because apparently the thing that made Masuda want to release two versions after BW isn't important enough for XY.....but considering we have Mega Mewtwo X and Mega Mewtwo Y, it would have been nice to have the key system to switch the type of Mewtwonite you had.

gone.
    Blog Entries

Visit Lord Apex's Youtube Channel

Talking Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

I would like them to make a facility where the trainers are nearly impossible to defeat! Sometimes battle frontiers, battle subways etc. Aren't hard enough. A place where it definetly puts your pokemon skills to the test.

And also to make the storyline really long. Sometimes the story leaves you wanting more.

Bringing the Thunder Bolt the Cat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    So there's no Key system because apparently the thing that made Masuda want to release two versions after BW isn't important enough for XY.....but considering we have Mega Mewtwo X and Mega Mewtwo Y, it would have been nice to have the key system to switch the type of Mewtwonite you had.
    It's not? Pity, there's potential for it for things not involving difficulty settings. Like how in BW2 you could switch between Black Skyscraper and White Treehollow. That'd be even more useful for routes and areas where you can actually catch Pokemon, since switching areas could give you access to the other game's version exclusives. For instance, if you switched to the other version's Rt. 4 and Trubbish/Mincinno, Mandibuzz/Braviary, and Huntail/Gorebyss would be switched around as well.
    The Outrage likes this.

Blog Entries

I was honestly thinking more of getting version exclusive legendaries for that system. They want to encourage trades, but really, we're not going to be trading our one-of Pokemon.
    Bolt the Cat likes this.

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BurgerInYellow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzivx V View Post
    I want the Pokedex to have a function that says the Pokemon's name, or at least gives the pronunciation in word form, so we won't have to wait until the Pokemon appears in the anime to learn how it's pronounced.
    Or have the anime screw it up.

Like Totodile. It's supposed to be Tot-O-Dile, for the pun. Not Dorothy's Dog-O-Dile. But the anime kind of killed that joke for good.
    Toto-dile always made more sense to me though. I understand it's coming from 'tot' but it sounded better to me to have it be 'toto'. Personally, I don't really want to have an in-game pronouncer, simply because I would still pronounce the names how I think they should be said but I wouldn't be able to use 'I don't watch the show' as an excuse when I say it wrong.
    Oh my god have I really been pronouncing it wrong all these years?????????
    I am so done with everything ever.

/offtopic

Anyways I just need a battle/challenge facility and I'm pretty much good.

Quote Originally Posted by The Outrage View Post
    Do we know if Mega Stones will be tradeable like most other held items?
    "What?! You want me to nickname someone I just met?! You shouldn't put people on the spot like this!"
    (No wonder Pokemon nicknames are so difficult to think up.)

Vivillon Color: High Plains
    Friend Safari: Fighting (Meditite, Throh, Tyrogue), 4296-3230-7210

Page 238 of 238 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM