Oh boy, there's quite a bit to cover. Here goes!
- I wish there was more to do at the end of the game - And this happens pretty commonly in Pokemon games, too. In fact, I don't think I've really had anything that fun to do ever since...probably Gen 3, since the Battle Frontier at the time was amazing, and had their own unique touch, things of that nature. I'm not asking for an entire sidequest or anything when we beat the elite four, but at least something that would keep the players stuck to the games instead of just putting it down right after they play it. A good example of this is B/W, in which I found the Battle Subway an utterly horrible attempt at replay value. There's only so many battles you can go through with the battle subway before the entire thing gets stale, and let's face it, the concept is pretty bad anyway since it's the only thing you get to do after you complete the game in B/W. Perhaps I'm being too picky with this, but something to add to replay value would be nice, that's all.
- Berries - I'm not sure whether or not berries are going to be able to be grown again in places that are not Dream World, but I hope that this makes a comeback. :\ I have no idea why GF made the turn to somehow make berries into a "virtual online world only" kind of thing, instead of just making it easier on the player and letting them grow their own berries in-game. But whatever.
- Have a set difficulty level - This is where I feel BW2 did an excellent job, but it can definitely use a bit of work. I want X/Y to have a bit more flexibility with this, I suppose. Instead of interacting with the opposite game in order to unlock other difficulties, why not just have them available when you beat the game? Start off the game at normal difficulty, and when you complete it, either set it at Easy or Hard (and I still want a "Champion"-level difficulty, which is pretty much the highest level.
- Have the game actually recognize that you're the region's Champion for ONCE - Too many times, in every single Pokemon game, there's some sort of brief scene in which you're redirected into your room, and your mother acknowledges you as the champion, or maybe your father (in the case of Pokemon Emerald)...but no one else? At least have some challengers of your own or something. I mean, I'm not asking for the former region's Champion to stop existing or something, but still...
- Having Secret Bases Again - Pretty self-explanatory, this was a really fun feature back in R/S/E that I feel should be brought back again. Also, why not share your secret bases/show them off via wi-fi? If that's not enough, then why not go the route that 4th gen did and have a Villa of your own? That's pretty possible too, if you want to have some visitors. Heck, make it a mansion this time, I don't care, as long as you have an actual place of your own, lmao.
- The Underground - An excellent way to dig for evolutionary stones, repels, and the whole nine yards! It's unlikely this would get implemented, but hey, one can dream, right? I'd like for you to communicate with people through wi-fi so your friends could dig with you as well!
That's...pretty much it ^^;;