What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 228

Page 228 of 238 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 3563
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Blog Entries

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

Quote Originally Posted by TFerro View Post
    I think the removal of EVs and IVs in favor of player chosen additional stat point distribution system based on a pokemon's level is preferable to any other change in a pokemon game.

Simplified--- Per Level you have a number of points to distribute into your pokemons' stats yourself. So EV training is a basic, visible, and controllable part of the main game. Not some weird side grind you do once you've beaten the game.

Oh well. Here's to gen VII.
    Even though it takes awhile to EV train, I personally dislike that idea. EV training, in my opinion, is what separates the casual players from the competitive players, and it provides something to do post-game (for me at least).

Also, assuming that you would finish EV training when your Pokemon reaches level 100, it would take even longer than EV training, and even if it stopped at level 50, EV training only beats it by a short period of time.
    claims ~ greninja ~ dark aura ~ stick ~ sail fossil ~ rest

team black

Quote Originally Posted by Skuntank View Post
    I think the removal of EVs and IVs in favor of player chosen additional stat point distribution system based on a pokemon's level is preferable to any other change in a pokemon game.

Simplified--- Per Level you have a number of points to distribute into your pokemons' stats yourself. So EV training is a basic, visible, and controllable part of the main game. Not some weird side grind you do once you've beaten the game.

Even though it takes awhile to EV train, I personally dislike that idea. EV training, in my opinion, is what separates the casual players from the competitive players, and it provides something to do post-game (for me at least).

Also, assuming that you would finish EV training when your Pokemon reaches level 100, it would take even longer than EV training, and even if it stopped at level 50, EV training only beats it by a short period of time.
    I'd agree that I would want a cap, and not the system continuing to level 100.

But I think the main benefit is your pokemon from the main game would actually have some use post game. Instead of having to breed new pokemon to EV train, or feeding your originals all those berries.
    Not to mention you could level later pokemon in any spot you want, instead of having to go hunt down the EV Hotspots.
    I'm also simply in favor of IVs going out the window. To save time from cheating to make pokemon or tedious breeding grinds.
    The_Doctor likes this.

Bringing the Thunder Bolt the Cat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stratelier View Post
    One extremely minor thing I'd like to see:

You know how if you have two Pokemon at the Daycare the old man says how "your [Pokemon 1] and [Pokemon 2] are doing great!" ?

If the pair happen to have the same name (nickname or species), he should be saying "your two [Pokemon] are doing great!" instead. It sounds redundant for him to say, e.g., "Your Eevee and Eevee are doing great!" . Pokemon species names are already known to be both singular and plural....
    The short answer to the reason why this won't happen is because it's harder programming for something that's not that big of a deal.

Berry Incinerator Heatmor C. Dawson's Avatar

Like Paper Mario?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Something similar to Hero of ideal Vs Hero of Truth !
    May be A NPC character opposite to PC Character believe this world to be pathetic place due to some trauma and pair up with Destruction Pokemon Yveltal in order to destroy the world.
    While the PC Character get chosen by life Pokemon Xerneas so he/she can stop her/him and Yveltal.

The Deceiver Pokemon Team Gaara's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    May be A NPC character opposite to PC Character believe this world to be pathetic place due to some trauma and pair up with Destruction Pokemon Yveltal in order to destroy the world.
    While the PC Character get chosen by life Pokemon Xerneas so he/she can stop her/him and Yveltal.
    Sounds more like Cyrus' goal, to be honest. Plus, would both X and Y play out like that? I feel like the same legend wouldn't get the focus in both games.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Team Gaara View Post
    Sounds more like Cyrus' goal, to be honest. Plus, would both X and Y play out like that? I feel like the same legend wouldn't get the focus in both games.
    I know , That the flew !
    But Why would anyone pair up with Destruction Pokemon in order to fight Life Pokemon ???
    As for Cyrus , I'm thinking about someone around PC character age Who think this way due to some traumatic experience .

Berry Incinerator Heatmor C. Dawson's Avatar

I know , That the flew !
    But Why would anyone pair up with Destruction Pokemon in order to fight Life Pokemon ???
    As for Cyrus , I'm thinking about someone around PC character age Who think this way due to some traumatic experience .
    Truth and ideals...PC's age...traumatic experience...where have I heard that before?

Oh, hi, N.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Heatmor C. Dawson View Post
    I know , That the flew !
    Truth and ideals...PC's age...traumatic experience...where have I heard that before?

Oh, hi, N.
    N was older then PC character !
    Plus , I said that character to be opposite of PC Character gender .
    In other word , If PC Character is male then that Character will be female
    And If PC Character is female then that character will be Male .
    Plus , N & Team Plasma was the best Villainous Ark in Game even if the Anime decide to screw it due to their own Over-smartness
    8ther likes this.

Vulpix should have alternate formes to reflect the individual's actual number of tails (which has been implied in every generation's Pokedex). I can sort of understand only ever finding six-tailed ones in the wild, but when you're breeding them, a freshly-hatched Vulpix should only have one tail. It gets additional tails as it levels up (e.g., every five levels). Ninetales, of course, always has its full set.
    Last edited by Stratelier; 27th July 2013 at 12:32 AM.

Like Paper Mario?

I haven't played that. But basically something similar to talent systems in varying RPG games. (Except increasing just stats and not attacks, spells, or other abilities). Like World of Warcraft, D&D, Guild Wars 2, Diablo 3, etc.

Like Paper Mario?
    Paper Mario is probably not a good comparison. Every time you level up you get to increase either Mario's HP, the team's FP, or your BP (Badge Points). There's also a character called Chet Rippo who can increase one of them by two levels (but the other two drop by one level apiece). Levelling up doesn't grant you any other stat gains at all, you have to pick one of the three to upgrade.

Since the game has an international release and all languages on all regions cartridges, I hope that online distributions will all be international with the only distributions not available everywhere being the ones where have to be at a event/store. Also I don't know if this already happens but ones where you have to go to the event/shop should be available with any regions game.
    8ther and Pokelova like this.

Quote Originally Posted by brentoni View Post
    Since the game has an international release and all languages on all regions cartridges, I hope that online distributions will all be international with the only distributions not available everywhere being the ones where have to be at a event/store. Also I don't know if this already happens but ones where you have to go to the event/shop should be available with any regions game.
    That'd be nice, but keep in mind that events often tie in with stuff happening in the anime (like movies), so simultaneous events could get kind of awkward.
    Pearl FC: 0689 8559 2961
    Platinum FC: 3868 1384 3198
    SoulSilver FC: 2021 2908 5745
    Black 2 FC: 4170 2700 6717

My shop!

I know this probably will never happen, but what if you could use the DNA Splicers again?

For instance: Alomomola + Luvdisc = Deepheart Magnezone + Metagross = Metazone

Of course, they would be way OP, but it would still be awesome.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM