Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 3563
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

A Fairy/Dragon Type Pokemon !

But Dragon is weak to fairy... thats like a Normal/Ghost or a Ghost/Fighting Pokemon.

I think that in XY, there needs to be a better GTS as I may have already mentioned, as the current one is awful. A feature like in Soul Silver/Heart Gold where you can take photos of your team, but like in Animal Crossing New Leaf where the image is actually saved to the SD Card as a JPEG, RAW or Portable Network Graphic so you can upload it, edit it, or save it. (Make it have a decent resolution though, not the silly 400x200px in ACNL)

I think that some of the original pokemon like Castform should be in the Pokedex too, not just the Gen IV, V and VI pokemon.

Maybe some better music like in Pokemon Platinum -- be a better quality though.

Edit: And music that doesn't drive my mother mental ;) she hates the music :(. Although initially it would be a bit weird, maybe some Orchestra Sountrack like Transformers would be good (like this for the final boss theme The Best of Transformers Soundtrack Mix - YouTube or that sort of style). Mario and Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story had some good music, like the Dark Bowser battle theme...The Pokemon mixes on SSBB were also good, and would probably suit the games more than the actual game music. I just think that in BW/BW2 some of the music was pretty 'naff' for the situation it was played in, and some of the music like the wild encounter were probably more epic than N's theme. The Legendary Music (not Reshiram/Zekrom) was really good though.
    SimH5 likes this.
    Team: Castform; Klinklang; Victini; Tornadus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galactic View Post
    But Dragon is weak to fairy... thats like a Normal/Ghost or a Ghost/Fighting Pokemon.
    Can't be any worse than fire/bug, rock/flying, etc.

Fire/bug though...what if there was a firefly pokemon? ;) Fire/bug is not a complete opposite. Ghost/Normal is basically the opposite of eachother. Like having a dead alive pokemon.

...which would be a zombie type!

Gen 6 could have where when your pokemon dies, it can turn into a Zombie type if you use a special one off item. Giving the pokemon a lifespan would make the gameplay more varied, as when you 100% the game, there is nothing to do really, and I can not be bothered to search and catch 700 odd pokemon, but if they added a lifespan of the pokemon in (like one year), made more eggs available, etc, it would make the gameplay span much longer. Also to download certain objectives, missions and areas for a limited time on Nintendo WFC would be good. I want to see a new distortion world which is a much larger map, and have Giratina at the end of it to catch, but if your pokemon are all KOed, you are teleported to the beginning and have to start again, etc.

Scandal In The Firenation Akira Bond's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Akira Bond on Tumblr

I think that in XY, there needs to be a better GTS as I may have already mentioned, as the current one is awful. A feature like in Soul Silver/Heart Gold where you can take photos of your team, but like in Animal Crossing New Leaf where the image is actually saved to the SD Card as a JPEG, RAW or Portable Network Graphic so you can upload it, edit it, or save it. (Make it have a decent resolution though, not the silly 400x200px in ACNL)

I think that some of the original pokemon like Castform should be in the Pokedex too, not just the Gen IV, V and VI pokemon.

Maybe some better music like in Pokemon Platinum -- be a better quality though.

Edit: And music that doesn't drive my mother mental ;) she hates the music :(. Although initially it would be a bit weird, maybe some Orchestra Sountrack like Transformers would be good (like this for the final boss theme The Best of Transformers Soundtrack Mix - YouTube or that sort of style). Mario and Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story had some good music, like the Dark Bowser battle theme...The Pokemon mixes on SSBB were also good, and would probably suit the games more than the actual game music. I just think that in BW/BW2 some of the music was pretty 'naff' for the situation it was played in, and some of the music like the wild encounter were probably more epic than N's theme. The Legendary Music (not Reshiram/Zekrom) was really good though.
    Medicham is Fighting/Psychic and Gallade is Psychic/Fighting. Abomasnow is Grass/Ice. It's been done before and can easily be done again.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Can't be any worse than fire/bug, rock/flying, etc.
    Volcarona and Aerodactyl says hi.
    Remember Ghost/Dark? They exist.

What I am saying is that Ghost Normal are opposites. Grass Ice are not literal opposites. Normal and Paranormal are.

Scandal In The Firenation Akira Bond's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Akira Bond on Tumblr

What I am saying is that Ghost Normal are opposites. Grass Ice are not literal opposites. Normal and Paranormal are.
    Your point being?? Our examples make much more sense as the Pokemon we listed have one type which is super effective against it's other type, just like a Dragon/Fairy type Pokemon Would. A Ghost/Normal Pokemon would have two types immune to each other, it's not as close as the others, and considering all our examples have been done, a Dragon/Fairy type Pokemon could easily be implemented.

Ghost/Normal would be a truly unique typing -- immune to both its own types, and its only vulnerability in normal conditions being to Dark (vulnerable to Fighting via Foresight, vulnerable to Ghost only via Ring Target).

On a different note, on the subject of IV hacking, I just thought that maybe G6 could limit Pokemon to a total of 180 IVs (eq. 30 each stat). Six points from perfect. Would require capping imported Pokemon (for a Pokemon with perfect IVs, this would mean only a half-point loss in stats at Lv.100), of course, but it would be less difficult to achieve. And seriously, it's not enough stat different to really matter in combat.

Lanturn is Water/Electric, and Zapdos is Electric/Flying. Two opposites right there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayde View Post
    "OH HOT DAMN! LOOK AT THAT FUCKING BELL! IT'S SMALL AND CUTE AND HAS A FUCKING RIBBON ON IT'S FUCKING HEAD! BACK THIS PARTY VAN UP! I GOTTA CATCH THAT SHIT!!"

Registered User BigBadButterfree's Avatar

Stub disk.

Dear lord, autocorrect. I meant Stunfisk. STUUUNFIIIISK.

Sorry, that's a pokemon whose typing is contradictory as well.

Blog Entries

I would like the ability to lie in beds like we had in Gen IV. It was no fun not going into beds in Gen V. (If we get pajamas, that would be cool.)

And please, make the towns bigger than 3 houses! Driftveil City in B2W2 sucked because it was all hotels.
    DO YOU RENOUNCE ICE CUBE AND ALL HIS WORKS INCLUDING FRIDAY? - Winston Jerome

Follow jlog3000 On Twitter Add jlog3000 on Facebook Add jlog3000 on MySpace
    Follow jlog3000 on Tumblr Visit jlog3000's Youtube Channel

How about this unique combo for a Pokemon? Electric/Dark
    SimH5 likes this.
    Private investigator/analyst/ideologist on Pokemon and Fakemon

A physical Fire-type move that Gyarados can learn. Flame Charge would be enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayde View Post
    "OH HOT DAMN! LOOK AT THAT FUCKING BELL! IT'S SMALL AND CUTE AND HAS A FUCKING RIBBON ON IT'S FUCKING HEAD! BACK THIS PARTY VAN UP! I GOTTA CATCH THAT SHIT!!"

Blog Entries
    Follow Burakeon On Twitter Add Burakeon on Facebook
    Visit Burakeon's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Andros 1337 View Post
    I think they should be called Orange and Purple, with the third version being called Pink. The mascot for Orange would be a Dragon-type, the mascot of Purple would be a Psychic-type, and the mascot of Pink would be a Poison-type.
    I know that this thread is old, but if I would say that, if we wouldn't know about X and Y:
    Orange Version - Dragon Type (Agree)
    Purple Version - Poison Type (Why Psychic)
    and the Pink one:
    Pink Version - Fairy Type.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM