What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 188

Page 188 of 238 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 3563
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Trophies

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

Based on the fact there's a double helix thing on the Japanese logo of Pokemon X and Y, I'm thinking they would re-write the entire breeding mechanism...

It's only logical if it has some sort of relation to genes. I don't know if they would do this, but if they did, I'm guessing it would make the breeding thing more realistic, with hereditary, dominant and recessive genes (for example, if you breed two different Pokemon, receive two eggs that hatches into just one of the parent's species, then there's a chance that if they breed, the parent that did not show up will show up.)

I would also love it if they added textures for different eggs instead of the generic egg with green dots scattered about.
    No.

Bringing the Thunder Bolt the Cat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The_Doctor View Post
    Volbeat/Illumise pre-evo. Evolution differs based on gender.
    A prevo would be pointless, seeing as how you can already get them both from Eggs. If anything, these two need an evolution, preferably with Bug/Electric or Bug/Fire.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Doctor View Post
    Luvdisc evolution(s), maybe a connection to Alomomola
    While it's not out of the question, if you compare their stats, they don't really match up very well. If Alomomola were meant to be related to Luvdisc, they'd probably have kept the stats similar.
    The_Doctor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Contrary View Post
    Actually, an archipelago for a Region would be nice. I really doubt it would happen, especially since this wouldn't match up with our current geography, but it would be cool if Gen VI's Region was a series of islands based on various European countries.
    We could have an archipelago in the English Channel or Mediterranean. Unlikely, but it could happen. =]
    Karamazov likes this.
    Pearl FC: 0689 8559 2961
    Platinum FC: 3868 1384 3198
    SoulSilver FC: 2021 2908 5745
    Black 2 FC: 4170 2700 6717

My shop!

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lugiafanatic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Contrary View Post
    Actually, an archipelago for a Region would be nice. I really doubt it would happen, especially since this wouldn't match up with our current geography, but it would be cool if Gen VI's Region was a series of islands based on various European countries.
    We could have an archipelago in the English Channel or Mediterranean. Unlikely, but it could happen. =]
    Thanks to Corsica, there's one guaranteed island hopefully.

I do hope they turn Corsica into an archipelago for this region

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

^Yes. Imagine a whole set of tropical islands. Sort of like Sevii but in the main region. That'd be so cool! ^_^
    Pearl FC: 0689 8559 2961
    Platinum FC: 3868 1384 3198
    SoulSilver FC: 2021 2908 5745
    Black 2 FC: 4170 2700 6717

My shop!

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

I also hope they have another ice puzzle, like in Johto's Ice Path. I loved those!

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserLugia View Post
    Based on the fact there's a double helix thing on the Japanese logo of Pokemon X and Y, I'm thinking they would re-write the entire breeding mechanism...

It's only logical if it has some sort of relation to genes. I don't know if they would do this, but if they did, I'm guessing it would make the breeding thing more realistic, with hereditary, dominant and recessive genes (for example, if you breed two different Pokemon, receive two eggs that hatches into just one of the parent's species, then there's a chance that if they breed, the parent that did not show up will show up.)
    Wouldn't that make it more complex than it already is? It could potentially add more complexity to egg moves and egg groups too...And in my opinion, making the breeding system THAT complex is unnecessary... It's already too difficult if you're trying to IV breed and then suddenly, you get a Pokemon with the right IVs, but it's a different species...from it's grandfather...

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserLugia View Post
    I would also love it if they added textures for different eggs instead of the generic egg with green dots scattered about.
    YES!!!! I've wanted this ever since I saw the eggs in the anime!

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

I feel like they leave eggs generic cream and green to add a sense of mystery. If you know what you're doing it's not too hard to figure out what'll be in the egg, but I'm sure for some kids who haven't grasped the egg mechanics yet they wonder if it'll be the mother or father species. It's just one of those little things that's kinda a dumb reason, but that I don't see them getting rid of. The only egg that's different is Manaphy's and that's because the thing is explicitly stated to be a Manaphy egg. Every other egg just magically appears without the daycare man understanding how it got there.

If they were to implement it, I could only see it going as far as the way borders work on Bulbapedia. Each type has two colors, for monotypes its both of that types colors, for dual types the spots spots are the color of its first type and the rest is the color of the other type. Subtle. Nothing along the lines of the patterning of the pokemon's actual body.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatLiver View Post
    If they were to implement it, I could only see it going as far as the way borders work on Bulbapedia. Each type has two colors, for monotypes its both of that types colors, for dual types the spots spots are the color of its first type and the rest is the color of the other type. Subtle. Nothing along the lines of the patterning of the pokemon's actual body.
    I'd still like that better than what we have now. Come to think of it, if they are going to make it remain that all eggs look the same, I'd like a pure cream colour without the green spots better than with them. The green spots make it feel like they're dinosaurs to me for some reason...

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatLiver View Post
    I'd still like that better than what we have now. Come to think of it, if they are going to make it remain that all eggs look the same, I'd like a pure cream colour without the green spots better than with them. The green spots make it feel like they're dinosaurs to me for some reason...
    Yeah, they kind of look like Yoshi eggs.
    YOSHI IS THE GOD OF POKEMON BREEDING!1!!
    Toriserperior7 likes this.

You know what would be cool?
    Being able to have eggs hatch with how many steps you take in real life. The 3ds already has a pedometer, and I don't really like walking all over the place in game(once I can, I just fly everywhere).
    Pokemon black 2 FC: 1077-8561-5185

Berry Incinerator Heatmor C. Dawson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu011 View Post
    You know what would be cool?
    Being able to have eggs hatch with how many steps you take in real life. The 3ds already has a pedometer, and I don't really like walking all over the place in game(once I can, I just fly everywhere).
    So what happens if you play while sitting down? Would I not be able to get my Mantyke?
    sonic10158 likes this.

It could be like an addition to the regular system
    Pokemon black 2 FC: 1077-8561-5185

Zorc of all Awesome Toriserperior7's Avatar
    Add Toriserperior7 on Google+

id like to see an prevolution or evolution of delibird

Blog Entries

Visit Utsune's Youtube Channel

RALTS.

Just Ralts. Preferably on one of the earlier routes.

Lol.

(Photography scraps) deviantART | YouTube (Random Music Covers)

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM