What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 172

Page 172 of 238 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 3563
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

How about a tournament themed pokemon league, like in the anime?
    Akira Bond, sonic10158 and Sakuraa like this.
    Pearl FC: 0689 8559 2961
    Platinum FC: 3868 1384 3198
    SoulSilver FC: 2021 2908 5745
    Black 2 FC: 4170 2700 6717

My shop!

I'd like that.

You come out of the Victory Road and enter the league. Then you're one of 32 top-trainers of the league. If you win against one of them you enter the top 16, then top 8 and top 4. At last you challenge the remaining trainer, granting you access to the Elite Four.

This should only be this way the first time around. After that you regulary re-challenge the Elite Four like in the past.

Registered User SceptileObliterate's Avatar
    Follow SceptileObliterate On Twitter
    Visit SceptileObliterate's Youtube Channel

dunsparce evolution! its all ive ever wanted since the sinnoh games came out

Scandal In The Firenation Akira Bond's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Akira Bond on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Lugiafanatic View Post
    How about a tournament themed pokemon league, like in the anime?
    I'd like that.

You come out of the Victory Road and enter the league. Then you're one of 32 top-trainers of the league. If you win against one of them you enter the top 16, then top 8 and top 4. At last you challenge the remaining trainer, granting you access to the Elite Four.

This should only be this way the first time around. After that you regulary re-challenge the Elite Four like in the past.
    I like this idea. It would be very interesting to see.

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Heck, I'd rather they do away with the whole Victory Road and set up a full-scale tournament. But if we have to have a Victory Road, at least make one where I don't have to fill a spot on my team for an HM slave for the purpose of navigating this pit of agony.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

More Ghost-types but less Water-types. We get too many Water-types because of mudkipz meme... XD

Scandal In The Firenation Akira Bond's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Akira Bond on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Shadow Minun View Post
    More Ghost-types but less Water-types. We get too many Water-types because of mudkipz meme... XD
    I found that Gen V definitely brought the most Ghost Type Pokemon that I liked. I loved Chandelure and Jellicent, and Golurk was quite a good Pokemon too. I'm sure gen VI will bring us some great Ghost types too, and hopefully some awesome Dragon type Pokemon.

More things I'd like:
    - Some boosts to types that have been nerfed in the past
    - Another floating electric type. I love Eelektross. He's my 3rd favorite Pokémon, and having a 6th gen floating generator would be fun.
    - Another dark/ghost type
    - More fire types!!!!!
    - More additions to the PWT with the Elite Four. Not too much, though (In the very least, a PWT in general)
    - Being able to sell to maniacs in bundles
    - Having some Pokémon from other generations in the games. I've always appreciated having some older guys to hold me down to go with the rest of my team. But this might not be necessary in the first installment of the 6th gen
    - Keep the ability to get a bunch of legends at the end of the game like they did in Black and White 2. A way to catch Rayquaza would be fun but they might not do that if RSEmakes are around the corner
    - A big aftergame! This is one of the reasons why BW2 is my favorite Pokémon game. There is just SO much to do when you beat the Elite Four. I could settle for seeing this later on in the second installment, though, since I want them to focus on getting the graphics and format right on the 3DS.
    - Another sequel game. I prefer having sequels to just tweaked versions by far (unless the game looks god awful on 3DS)
    SimH5 likes this.

Bringing the Thunder Bolt the Cat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OrcaCity View Post
    - Keep the ability to get a bunch of legends at the end of the game like they did in Black and White 2. A way to catch Rayquaza would be fun but they might not do that if RSEmakes are around the corner
    This needs to happen if they want to fit all of the legendaries in the 6th gen games, there's just too many past gen legendaries now to start in the second game of a generation. And they should do the same with the starters as well.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I would like a skateboard/hoverboard instate of a cycle
    Like this-

It could be good for the anime and writer can create a new type race battling where Ash to battle while riding on his hoverboard to reach the finish-line !

Quote Originally Posted by Disobedient View Post
    I'd like that.

Sounds perfect imo.

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Contrary View Post
    Heck, I'd rather they do away with the whole Victory Road and set up a full-scale tournament. But if we have to have a Victory Road, at least make one where I don't have to fill a spot on my team for an HM slave for the purpose of navigating this pit of agony.
    I do applaude BW2 for having such a unique one, but yes, the Victory Road needs to go. It is very odd and redundant for every single region to have a cave of the same name in the same location (near the league).

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Shifting Strategies Lupine Volt's Avatar

Follow Lupine Volt on Tumblr

With the animation we saw in the trailer for showing wild encounters, I really hope there's a quicker way to run from battles, instead of going through "Wild Black appeared, you sent out Blank, opening animation that lasts ten seconds of throwing Pokeball and getting to menu, running."

Perhaps some sore of quick draw bonus, where you can run while the wild Pokemon is still appearing if you can hit a button before the opening animation ends. Otherwise, putting an option in the menu to shorten that stuff up.
    SimH5 likes this.

Bow before me, bitches! SammyW27's Avatar
    Add SammyW27 on Facebook
    Visit SammyW27's Youtube Channel

Let players have more than 6 pokes on them at time.

It's been over 15 years and half a dozen systems. Surely they can fix the data or coding or whatever to let players have enough Pokémon on them to do some real good and not have to rotate the roster ever single time they stop at a PC...

There are over 700 Pokémon now. Surely they can let players have a bigger roster on them to match and be ready for more situations...
    Last edited by SammyW27; 3rd April 2013 at 03:23 PM.
    Silverwynde likes this.
    Being a fan means being unashamed of what you like, no matter what anyone else says

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The ability to name the mother.

I'd name her after my own mother, and never leave the house.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM