What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 162

Page 162 of 238 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 3563
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Blog Entries

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

DPPt had the perfect idea: A partner and Rival each with a different starter. This was also reflected in BW, but removed in B2W2. This I want in XY, to be able to have all three starters in your Pokédex in one game.

I want an important character who isn't an arrogant loser or overly hyper. Cheren was actually pretty cool. But many animes and mangas has all kinds of ideas for us, and Pokémon hasn't seemed to include the "overly timid" person much. A lot of the characters are pretty arrogant and/or childish. Burgundy, Blue/Gary, Ash, etc. What I want is actually someone mature, and someone who won't have a fit if they don't get their way. Again, Cheren was a pretty good example. Silver to an extent, as well, although he sought only to make his Pokémon stronger inconsiderately.

For the past three generations, the fire starters all ended up becoming Fighting-Type. I want something new. In fact, I want some new type combinations, things Pokémon hasn't done before. Water-Fire, Psychic-Ghost, Ice-Steel, the list goes on, because Pokémon keeps reusing types.

I miss Shadow Pokémon. That's all I have to say about this.

GTS limitations. What I mean by that is for GTS to keep impossible requests off the trade list. Too many trolls take up space by showing off their Pokémon and not allowing people to trade for them by asking for Pokémon available only by hacking. This is exactly what needs to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by JLomb View Post
    If there's a method of transferring your Pokemon from a Gen V game (fingers crossed) you should be able to do it with just one GameBoy instead of 2, because it's really inconvenient to find someone to trade with into your game.
    I doubt anything like this would happen. The whole reason that companies are around is to make money. And how does Nintendo make money? By selling games. With the current means of transferring intact, you would be pushed to by more than one of a system, giving Nintendo more money. I don't think companies would pass an offer for more money.
    LadySasaki likes this.

Banner made by Sir Caprizant.

◓Gypsy Vanner Horse Kyuuketsuki's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The top screen of the Party menu was unused in Generation V when looking at all six Pokémon; it would be nice to have some sort of short summary there before you click "Summary" and end up with the two page description of the Pokémon. Maybe they could have the short summary in the bottom screen, or just the entire summary and get rid of that option all together.

Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post
    5. A customizable National Pokédex yes I said it I know that Game Freak is no where near to organizing the current one we have so why not have us set it up the way we like and notice my problem is not with the regional dex of any region just the national one I freaking hate having evolutions separated from there families like Budew and Roserade are from Roselia as well as Pichu is from Pikachu and Raichu. Oh and the number you place them on the dex shows when you check there summaries on your party or pc so PLEASE Game Freak make this happen I would be so grateful.
    THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS. THIS SO MUCH. It's so annoying. Re-arrange the National Pokédex already, Game Freak!!!!

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post
    5. A customizable National Pokédex yes I said it I know that Game Freak is no where near to organizing the current one we have so why not have us set it up the way we like and notice my problem is not with the regional dex of any region just the national one I freaking hate having evolutions separated from there families like Budew and Roserade are from Roselia as well as Pichu is from Pikachu and Raichu. Oh and the number you place them on the dex shows when you check there summaries on your party or pc so PLEASE Game Freak make this happen I would be so grateful.
    THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS. THIS SO MUCH. It's so annoying. Re-arrange the National Pokédex already, Game Freak!!!!
    I know I would give Game Freak a million thank yous if they did this.

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

I think it would be pretty cool if after the Elite Four, you could set up your own gym via a secret base-type system. You would have to place a gym leader (a copy of you), and choose his/her Pokemon (which would be copies of Pokemon in your party or boxes). You could also "hire" other NPC trainers (again using copies of your Pokemon) to challenge other players, too. And it might be a good idea to specify what levels of Pokemon would be recommended to take on the gym, and say what Types of Pokemon are in the gym, if anything specific. After you're done with all that, you'd have to test-run the gym according to your own rules (Like, for instance, you couldn't test a level 70 and under gym with a level 80 Pokemon). And finally, you could share it with friends and perhaps upload to a GTS-type thing and have people download it over WiFI, and let them rate it as well.

*Pauses to catch breath* Well, it's a bit of a long-winded, and somewhat unlikely idea. But I think it would be cool.
    SimH5 likes this.

Hopefully auto run button would return..
    kingdragon33, SimH5 and Berrenta like this.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

The return of berry pots

AND another Ranger game

Quote Originally Posted by User_Name View Post
    GTS limitations. What I mean by that is for GTS to keep impossible requests off the trade list. Too many trolls take up space by showing off their Pokémon and not allowing people to trade for them by asking for Pokémon available only by hacking. This is exactly what needs to stop.
    I know right. I'm currently trying to fill up my national dex to get the shiny charm, and have taken to using the GTS more frequently than ever before. I've had quite a lot of luck on there and come away with lots of Japanese Pokemon.

But on the other hand, if I see one more person asking for a Level 9 and under Reshiram for their Slugma, I'mma punch a puppy. Like, why would you even DO that? You're wasting your own time as well as everyone's else's!! Gah.

Also, yeah, your more mature rival idea was neat, although I kind of like a little arrogance in a rival. I want someone strong to test me, not some weak, tentative ninny who tails me around and I'm forced to babysit - lookin at you, Wally and Bianca! I really miss Blue. I still say he was the ultimate, best rival of all time. Perfect mix of jerkass-ness and strength.

I hope XY brings us another DPPT thing of 1 occasional partner, and 1 rival, so all 3 starters are registered in our dex!
    mykalriley likes this.

I breed egg move pokes & DW females.

is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

Fixing all the egg group systems, and... Introduce Fusion Evolutions for two related Pokémon.

Blog Entries

For someone to challenge me when I become Champion, even if it's just a scripted storyline battle and I'm destined to win from the get-go. I want to crush some challengers and actually feel like a Champion.
    Neptune's Disciple likes this.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL. Branellope's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Branellope On Twitter Add Branellope on Facebook
    Follow Branellope on Tumblr Visit Branellope's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Shadow Minun View Post
    Fixing all the egg group systems, and... Introduce Fusion Evolutions for two related Pokémon.
    Fusions. Massive, MASSIVE no. That would be too painstaking. That'd mean at least 274760478976 models of Gen 1 - 5 Pokemon alone. Add to that all the forms and gender differences are in X and Y. That alone would take years to do. It's practically impossible to fit that many models into one game, then adding more and more each Gen? It would become too much to handle, and everything would crash. If the game had a built in system that generates a fused sprite, however, than it might work.

Meanwhile, I think when you put a Pokemon up onto the GTS, you should ONLY have the option to ask for a Pokemon of equal value, and there should be a system where you can't ask for a Pokemon below its legal level. In the case of event Pokemon like lv50 Dragonite or Hydreigon etc, they should have a system where you can trade event Pokemon specifically.

[SIZE=5]Check this wicked Pokémon battle AND this EPIC PR video.[SIZE]

I claimed Noivern omg <3

"A good trainer wins despite hinderances" - Serebii
    "I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim" - Bring Me The Horizon - Can You Feel My Heart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by skaraflame View Post
    Fusions. Massive, MASSIVE no. That would be too painstaking. That'd mean at least 274760478976 models of Gen 1 - 5 Pokemon alone. Add to that all the forms and gender differences are in X and Y. That alone would take years to do. It's practically impossible to fit that many models into one game, then adding more and more each Gen? It would become too much to handle, and everything would crash. If the game had a built in system that generates a fused sprite, however, than it might work.

Meanwhile, I think when you put a Pokemon up onto the GTS, you should ONLY have the option to ask for a Pokemon of equal value, and there should be a system where you can't ask for a Pokemon below its legal level. In the case of event Pokemon like lv50 Dragonite or Hydreigon etc, they should have a system where you can trade event Pokemon specifically.
    He said for RELATED species. By this, he likely meant only certain pairs will have fusion evolutions, not all 700+ of them. You know, like the existing pseudo-fusion evolutions- Slowpoke and Shellder, Mantyke and Remoraid, Karrablast and Shelmet.

Second... please, no. We don't need Gamefreak defining for us which Pokemon are equal in worth to which. Just ban the illegal level-9-and-unders.

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL. Branellope's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Branellope On Twitter Add Branellope on Facebook
    Follow Branellope on Tumblr Visit Branellope's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Second... please, no. We don't need Gamefreak defining for us which Pokemon are equal in worth to which. Just ban the illegal level-9-and-unders.
    All I mean by that is like, when you put up a basic un-evolved Pokemon, you can only ask for Pokemon that are also basic un-evolved. Same with stage 1, or stage 2 or whatever. If that won't work, legendaries for legendaries and shiny for shiny would be a fine restriction.

[SIZE=5]Check this wicked Pokémon battle AND this EPIC PR video.[SIZE]

I claimed Noivern omg <3

"A good trainer wins despite hinderances" - Serebii
    "I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim" - Bring Me The Horizon - Can You Feel My Heart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by skaraflame View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    All I mean by that is like, when you put up a basic un-evolved Pokemon, you can only ask for Pokemon that are also basic un-evolved. Same with stage 1, or stage 2 or whatever. If that won't work, legendaries for legendaries and shiny for shiny would be a fine restriction.
    That's still an unnecessary limitation. And it's perfectly possible that a player might think a given evolved Pokemon has the same worth as a given unevolved one, and a legendary the same worth as a non-legendary, especially if all they're trying to do is complete their Pokedex. There's absolutely no reason to limit GTS requests like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    The return of berry pots

AND another Ranger game
    This. Or a better way to grow my damn berries!

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM