What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 16

Page 16 of 238 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

^^ It should probably have a bunch of free 3DS apps to go with it, like an updated Pokédex 3D.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie Pie View Post
    Gosh, are you sure? That means we'll only have gen. 5 games for less than two more years... I'm not sure if that's enough time for third versions and remakes and spinoffs and whatever else usually comes with each generation.
    I'm probably not remembering this that well, but wasn't there quite a large gap between DP and Pt?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dwebble View Post
    I'm probably not remembering this that well, but wasn't there quite a large gap between DP and Pt?
    That's what I was thinking. Two years is definitely not enough time to release an entire generation's worth of games, especially if GF stretches things out. I don't think we'll get even a whisper of gen. 6 for quite some time...

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

That's what I was thinking. Two years is definitely not enough time to release an entire generation's worth of games, especially if GF stretches things out. I don't think we'll get even a whisper of gen. 6 for quite some time...
    I'd guess Gen VI, if they're going to be doing them close together (as IV and V were - you can't deny it, they did well with the speed of game-making there), will be in a few years - maybe 2014-ish. Personally, I think the third game of Gen V will be released at the start of 2012, or around March-April-ish.

Blog Entries

I'd guess Gen VI, if they're going to be doing them close together (as IV and V were - you can't deny it, they did well with the speed of game-making there), will be in a few years - maybe 2014-ish. Personally, I think the third game of Gen V will be released at the start of 2012, or around March-April-ish.
    That sounds like a pretty feasible timeline, and means that we should get some news on that third game pretty soon, too! ;)
    I really hope that's the case~ I'm a little bored with all of the news being about spinoffs...

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

That sounds like a pretty feasible timeline, and means that we should get some news on that third game pretty soon, too! ;)
    I really hope that's the case~ I'm a little bored with all of the news being about spinoffs...
    Yeah, they are starting to get a bit annoying. I was all excited for the last announcement, too...

Blog Entries

Yeah, they are starting to get a bit annoying. I was all excited for the last announcement, too...
    We should be getting at least some teasers soon, if they want to hype us up for a spring '12 release... *crosses fingers*

We should be getting at least some teasers soon, if they want to hype us up for a spring '12 release... *crosses fingers*
    I would love for a Spring 2012 release but isn't it soon since we haven't had any word about ANYTHING but spin-offs? The thing that gets me is thinking ... wait for announcement ... wait for release in japan ... wait for us dates .... FINALLY!!!!

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

I really want another double battle gym leader. Tate and Liza had a brilliant setup, and I wait for them to do it again.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pike Queen Scorpia View Post
    I really want another double battle gym leader. Tate and Liza had a brilliant setup, and I wait for them to do it again.
    A Rotation Battle Gym Leader or a Triple Battle Gym Leader would be original, too.
    Georgie Pie and Berrenta like this.
    I claimed the fabulous Burgh in the Official Claim-A-Character thread, and I claimed Quiver Dance in the Official Claim-A-Move thread.

Serenity is key
    Blog Entries

^^ Ooh. Awesome.

Blog Entries

Some type combinations I would like to see in Generation VI:

-Poison/Steel
    -Bug/Dragon
    -Electric/Psychic
    -Normal/Ghost
    -Water/Fire
    -Grass/Electric
    -Psychic/Dark
    I claimed the fabulous Burgh in the Official Claim-A-Character thread, and I claimed Quiver Dance in the Official Claim-A-Move thread.

I would also like to see

Psychic/Dark
    Ghost/Psychic
    Steel/Poison
    Electric/Psychic
    Steel/Ice or Rock/Ice

More fossils (maybe one that doesn't evolve like Aerodactyl)
    More Eevee

More cross-gen evolutions (expected)

A Pokemon that changes type depending on season instead of aesthetics only (Winter - Ice and maybe Grass for the rest)

A non-fire/fight starter

More Castform changes (also needing more weather options)

A non-dragon pseudo-legendary but still at least one dragon-type

Blog Entries

I'd like to see the starters' have dual-typings where, say, the Fire-starter's second typing is strong against the Grass-starter's second typing.

Some random examples, just to illustrate: Fire/Rock, Grass/Flying, and Water/Fighting. (Like I said, just random)

Also, whether it's a starter or something else, I'd love another Water/Fighting type. GF has given us some really cool type combos over the years, but only one of some. I want to see more of those under-used combos before we see brand-new combos.

Like Surskit's typing. Loved that, but it gets lost when Surskit evolves. A Bug/Water dragonfly would be pretty sweet. Or a Bug/Water beetle that disguises itself as a lilypad for the first stage, and a lotus-flower for it's second stage. It would also be a bit like Sudowoodo, looking like a type that it isn't (Grass).

...and now that I think about it, Sudowoodo evolving into a giant, Rock/Steel fossilized-tree type thing would be fun.

Sorry for the ramble! Random ideas just pop into my head sometimes.

I'd like to see the starters' have dual-typings where, say, the Fire-starter's second typing is strong against the Grass-starter's second typing.

Some random examples, just to illustrate: Fire/Rock, Grass/Flying, and Water/Fighting. (Like I said, just random)

Also, whether it's a starter or something else, I'd love another Water/Fighting type. GF has given us some really cool type combos over the years, but only one of some. I want to see more of those under-used combos before we see brand-new combos.

Like Surskit's typing. Loved that, but it gets lost when Surskit evolves. A Bug/Water dragonfly would be pretty sweet. Or a Bug/Water beetle that disguises itself as a lilypad for the first stage, and a lotus-flower for it's second stage. It would also be a bit like Sudowoodo, looking like a type that it isn't (Grass).

...and now that I think about it, Sudowoodo evolving into a giant, Rock/Steel fossilized-tree type thing would be fun.

Sorry for the ramble! Random ideas just pop into my head sometimes.

I love those ideas of a double super effective typing for starters and the Sudowoodo evolution!

Something else that would be cool is a balancing second type for starters like grass/fighting fire/rock water/flying

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM