What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 159

Page 159 of 238 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 3563
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

Quote Originally Posted by IS1296 View Post
    I want volume settings for SFX and Music.
    YES! I would love to be able to hear the sounds effects and listen to music at the same time.

I would also love a jukebox and an ability to change the battle music. Eg. You could play Ghetsis' battle music when facing an ordinary trainer.

Blog Entries

Follow JLomb on Tumblr

Flareon + Flare Blitz
    Boosh!

3DS FC: 3265-5253-3343

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JLomb View Post
    Flareon + Flare Blitz
    = Not gonna happen

It would have happened by now if GF wanted it. Flare Blitz was supposed to be a move that only starters and some legends can learn. In BW Majestic-esque and Staters can learn it.
    Personal Youtube: TerraTF

Follow my Pokemon Y Nuzlocke here

Shinies are just a palette swap. If its not bred well, don't use it.

I don't know if anything in here has been said as of yet, seeing as 159 pages is a lot to go through. :)

My sister and I had this discussion last night about what we would like to see in Gen 6; The main thing being a dark gym. Albeit because there has not been on as of yet. Second, I would like to be able to get badges from the other regions. As in gold/silver (HeartGold/SoulSilver) you were able to finish Johto and then go and get the badges from Kanto.

The premise would be after you defeat the gym leaders of the current region, E4, and champion that you would venture to the next place. (It would be nice if you could pick and choose where you wanted to go first.) However, the gym leaders of the older regions will advance depending on your level to increase the challenge involved. They could also have different Pokemon than what they had originally and the AI could be a bit more ruthless.

Also, it'd give us a better chance in the end to capture Pokemon from those regions and fill the poked ex a bit faster. Also in the end increasing the end game playability.
    Black 2 FC: 4127 4388 2259

Working on an all Dark team; Any advice is most certainly welcomed

Registered User Jan Jan die Draakman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaknamari View Post
    The premise would be after you defeat the gym leaders of the current region, E4, and champion that you would venture to the next place. (It would be nice if you could pick and choose where you wanted to go first.) However, the gym leaders of the older regions will advance depending on your level to increase the challenge involved. They could also have different Pokemon than what they had originally and the AI could be a bit more ruthless.
    In black & white 2 GF went and mixed up the post-e4 routes with other routes in the same region. In effect they introduced leveling down of wild pokemon. Thus imo in effect if you do not train constantly your pokemon can become weaker (non-trainer obviously). In some places this mix up was balanced see black & white 2 pre-e4 however in the original starting route this did not apply imo.

Any comments of leveling down of pokemon over time, would be nice.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TerraWolf View Post
    Flareon + Flare Blitz
    = Not gonna happen

It would have happened by now if GF wanted it. Flare Blitz was supposed to be a move that only starters and some legends can learn. In BW Majestic-esque and Staters can learn it.
    Tell that to Darmanitan, Daramuka, Larvesta, Growlithe, Ponyta, and Rapidash. They all learn it by level up.
    The only legendaries to learn Flare Blitz was Victini. Entei's event was unnatural and one time only, and that's only 2. Time for some fire in Flareon. BRING THE COAL!
    EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaknamari View Post
    I don't know if anything in here has been said as of yet, seeing as 159 pages is a lot to go through. :)

My sister and I had this discussion last night about what we would like to see in Gen 6; The main thing being a dark gym. Albeit because there has not been on as of yet. Second, I would like to be able to get badges from the other regions. As in gold/silver (HeartGold/SoulSilver) you were able to finish Johto and then go and get the badges from Kanto.

Also, it'd give us a better chance in the end to capture Pokemon from those regions and fill the poked ex a bit faster. Also in the end increasing the end game playability.
    This could be an idea for a big finale Pokemon exclusive new console exclusive new region has all other regions and Pokemon MMORPG multiverse has all side games as minigame finale.
    Just to recap:
    -New, limited edition console designed exclusively for the game
    -Has all past regions AND a new region that's exclusive to the game
    -Is an MMORPG
    -Has the other sidegames (Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Shadow/XD, Trozei, etc.)
    -Is the final Pokemon game
    The final Pokemon game would probably be in about 10-20 years, maybe even 5 years. Depends on the amount of fans left.
    Last edited by Akromatic; 3rd March 2013 at 03:38 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poko907 View Post
    Flareon + Flare Blitz
    = Not gonna happen

Tell that to Darmanitan, Daramuka, Larvesta, Growlithe, Ponyta, and Rapidash. They all learn it by level up.
    The only legendaries to learn Flare Blitz was Victini. Entei's event was unnatural and one time only, and that's only 2. Time for some fire in Flareon. BRING THE COAL!
    All of those Pokemon that learn it by level up fall into the mystical category

Blog Entries

Flareon + Flare Blitz
    = Not gonna happen

What the heck is a "mystical" category?

Blog Entries

Flareon + Flare Blitz
    = Not gonna happen

Pokemon based on Legends tend to fall into the mystical category

Not even my final form GreatLiver's Avatar

Ponyta's a fucking horse. Rapidash may have inspiration drawn from a unicorn, but there has been absolutely nothing in any of the games giving it mythical status. At least no more than any other creature that can magically breath fire or shoot gallons of water out of its mouth. Growlithe isn't mythical either. It is very much the opposite, just a plain puppy. Arcanine's legendary, but Arcanine doesn't learn it. Maybe if it were the single move the thing could learn via level up after evolving via stone your argument would have some sort of weight, but no. It doesn't. Same goes for Darmanitan. They can all learn the move, not just the special ones with Zen Mode. Absolutely nothing indicates the move has any special status.

Magmar's based on a salamander and Karura. Vulpix and Ninetales are kitsune. Far more legendary than other things with the move, and they only learn it by breeding. It's pretty much a move for speedy powerhouse fire types. Flareon fits that mold quite well. I see no reason it shouldn't be able to learn the move.
    Last edited by GreatLiver; 3rd March 2013 at 05:03 PM.

Blog Entries

Flareon + Flare Blitz
    = Not gonna happen

"Larvesta is based on a moth and the famed Japanese monument, the Tower of the Sun. Larvesta appears to be based on an Atlas moth larva. The way its red growths are shaped and positioned on its circular body may be a reference to the sun. It may also be based on a torch."
    So it's based on some old building, moths, and the sun. Not really a legend.
    EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatLiver View Post
    Ponyta's a fucking horse. Rapidash may have inspiration drawn from a unicorn, but there has been absolutely nothing in any of the games giving it mythical status. At least no more than any other creature that can magically breath fire or shoot gallons of water out of its mouth. Growlithe isn't mythical either. It is very much the opposite, just a plain puppy. Arcanine's legendary, but Arcanine doesn't learn it. Maybe if it were the single move the thing could learn via level up after evolving via stone your argument would have some sort of weight, but no. It doesn't. Same goes for Darmanitan. They can all learn the move, not just the special ones with Zen Mode. Absolutely nothing indicates the move has any special status.

Magmar's based on a salamander and Karura. Vulpix and Ninetales are kitsune. Far more legendary than other things with the move, and they only learn it by breeding. It's pretty much a move for speedy powerhouse fire types. Flareon fits that mold quite well. I see no reason it shouldn't be able to learn the move.

YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO EDIT YOUR COMMENT WITHOUT PUTTING EDIT AT THE BEGINNING!!!!!! \
    :P
    Anyways,
    Your answer iiiiiis............ CORRECT! Here's your one million dollars! In nickels! :P
    Last edited by Akromatic; 3rd March 2013 at 05:48 PM.

Flareon should get Flare Blitz. Why do they even say it's not possible? Of course it's possible, and he desperately needs it. He's easily the worst Eeveelution because of not having an attack he can really rely on, as Fire Fang is just too weak. Such great Attack stat should not go under-used, not anymore. That, or create a new physical Fire-type move that is actually strong, because Fire Punch isn't exactly superpowerful either, and I highly doubt they'll give Fire Punch to Flareon. While they're at it, give that new move to Entei as well (although I don't care about Entei or any other legendaries).

Or have you seen Jolteon using Double Kick in Pokémon Battle Revolution? Maybe Flareon could use Blaze Kick in the same fashion. I don't know.

Extending evolutionary lines. New types. Side quests. Things that give you incentive to play after beating the elite four.

edit;
    also autosaving when it detects low battery. 3DS has that capacity, this is 2013! If I don't get a hoverboard, I at least expect autosaving in my pakemanz.
    Last edited by Sloosie; 3rd March 2013 at 09:03 PM.
    Catilena1890 likes this.

The Great and Powerful TheBugChampion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sloosie View Post
    Extending evolutionary lines. New types. Side quests. Things that give you incentive to play after beating the elite four.

edit;
    also autosaving when it detects low battery. 3DS has that capacity, this is 2013! If I don't get a hoverboard, I at least expect autosaving in my pakemanz.
    idk about flat out autosaving. but perhaps a little popup notification? but folks dont like popups...
    but i guarantee autosaving is a nono.

i will not save if i've lost a battle. i save frequently tho so it's never much of an issue, having lost info that is. i just dont like losing [which really only happens with elite four, cuz i heal after like ever wild poke XD and carry tons of fresh water] and having it save.

YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT, I WANT A POTION THAT HEALS 100 HEALTH THAT IS SOLD AT MARTS.
    vending machines are SO FREAKIN inconvenient
    SimH5 likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM