What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 158
Page 158 of 238 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 3563

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

I want them to give you a good cell phone device in the game so that you can chat, meet up for certain events or battles. But maybe I'm thinking too far into the future. As fro gymleaders, by battling them again, they could give you theres. And by solving certain puzzles you can get the Elites phone numbers. Something like that would be cool.

Visit Kwame120's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMouse View Post
    I think Gen VI, being 3D, if the perfect time for Sky Routes.

These would be unlocked once you had travelled a Route once on the ground and had a Flying-type who knew Fly. The Routes would be shorter than the ground ones, and have clouds rather than tall grass, which moved. There would be trainers like in Sea Routes, and you'd be able to go up and down as well as side to side.

In the clouds Flying-type Pokémon would reside, and there is the imminent problem that you'd have a limited amount of Pokémon to fill the routes with, so possibly the solution is to make Flying-types less common on the ground, as they would be, so that Sky Routes would become vital for catching Flying-types.
    In addition, some Sky Routes could be essential to get to other areas. Say, a cave route is blocked. It could be that flying is essential to get there. There could even by Sky Routes incorporated with normal routes. Say, they're used together to traverse a mountain, or fully explore the area. It would put the use of Fly on par with Surf.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rumor: Pokémon X & Y to Bring Big Changes | Leviathyn

The sheer amount of stuff this dude posted means it's 100% fake, but I really like some of the ideas here.

The stuff about time traveling back and meeting the PCs Dad is the most interesting part, especially as it makes me wonder if X and Y are meant to perhaps reference Gen X and Gen Y (although are those worldwide terms?), but I like the WiFi stuff he mentions, which I think may be likely.

EDIT: Also, the dude clarified in the thread that he meant the characters were non-customizable in terms of appearance, names can still be changed, which this article got wrong.
    Last edited by Garren; 22nd February 2013 at 10:37 PM.
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I want them to give you a good cell phone device in the game so that you can chat, meet up for certain events or battles. But maybe I'm thinking too far into the future. As fro gymleaders, by battling them again, they could give you theres. And by solving certain puzzles you can get the Elites phone numbers. Something like that would be cool.
    It would be quite cool if, say, to challenge a member of E4, you had to first get their number by solving a puzzle.

This also brings me to the point that E4 members should not have to be challenged in the same place, ergo you could heal your Pokémon after each battle at a Pokémon Centre, but have harder teams.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but I would love to see coloured cartridges. Extremely useful.

Berry Incinerator Heatmor C. Dawson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SimH5 View Post
    I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but I would love to see coloured cartridges. Extremely useful.
    Just like old times, huh? That does seem pretty handy if you have a bunch of Pokemon games, but I'm not sure how that would factor into anything else.

Crimson Fighter PhilosophyPhlare's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A leveling system for the trainer which is based on difficulty if you're over leveled and more pokémon than your opponent you gain less experience and if you don't gain XP from beating wild pokémon but other trainers, filling the pokédex and using wider variety of pokémon others things that I didn't think of. Gaining levels will allow you to increase shiny rate, to learn how to move tutor your own or others pokémon, heal pokémon by yourself, level your pokémon faster and gain other favors from NPCs.
    Nyanners is love. Nyanners is life.

Quote Originally Posted by Heatmor C. Dawson View Post
    Just like old times, huh? That does seem pretty handy if you have a bunch of Pokemon games, but I'm not sure how that would factor into anything else.
    I guess they also look far nicer, and they're nicer to have.

Minion of the Damned cityvillain's Avatar

I'm hoping and expecting StreetPass would be wisely incorporated in the game.
    Maybe post-game, we can build our own gym where players who streetpassed us can challenge our gym.
    Kenta's Pokemon Party

I'd love to see this back, though I'm kind of doubting it will return. I especially liked the transparent cartridges they used on the GBA games, so if they somehow do decide to bring in colored cartridges again, I hope they will be transparent. About usefulness though, I don't care about that, I just think it's aesthetically pleasing to look at.
    Last edited by Ange; 27th February 2013 at 08:54 PM.

Claims: Dialga | Multitype | Judgment | Adamant Orb | Draco Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    I want them to give you a good cell phone device in the game so that you can chat, meet up for certain events or battles. But maybe I'm thinking too far into the future. As for gym leaders, by battling them again, they could give you their numbers. And, by solving certain puzzles, you can get the Elite's phone numbers. Something like that would be cool.
    So, like an upgraded version of the PokeGear?
    Just because the guy's wearing a watch doesn't mean it's the gadget.
    I want downloadable apps to be on whatever we get.
    An iPhone-like device wouldn't make sense, since you'd have to keep looking at it, but looking back the character never really looks at their gadget but somehow it's always on the bottom screen, so the idea is plausible.
    If we could download apps, it could be a DLC like thing, where there's a store with apps that can be bought with PokeMoney. New apps could be put on the store by Game Freak every now and then through Wi-Fi.

Has converted to Helixism Miles101's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Okay so we didn't get the pants we wanted on the girl. Disappointed, but still hoping for a female rival.

Also, cross-breeding. Whatever you think it means in the context of Pokémon, it's definitely awesome and I want it.

Blog Entries

I want volume settings for SFX and Music.

Onduru ruragittan disukaa Garren's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Fire Emblem, during battle scenes, allows you to speed up with the press of a button, and rotate the camera.

I totally want this for Pokemon. It wouldn't be as smooth as Fire Emblem, as you don't have to put in commands during the battle scenes like you would in Pokemon, but it'd be a neat feature a lot of people would love.
    Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Duel Monsters Sengoku!

An original Yu-Gi-Oh Fanfic! Join Yuto Masamune and his Imperial Monster Patch-Eye Dragon as they take on Sengoku Academy!

Current Chapter -Turn 2: One-Eyed Duelist, One-Eyed Dragon! Impress Summon, [Patch-Eye Dragon]!

Yuto continues his Duel against Shisa, a delinquent who calls himself a "Chain Duelist!". Just then, as Shisa's strong offense and defense overwhelms Yuto, a new type of summon occurs!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Just like I said before !
    I want 2D Animation Demo/cut-screen while playing the game
    Just watch this-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvzFEuiLQT4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCQr8sPiS_o

We all know that rune factory haven't been Animated & The actual Galaxy Angel Anime was nothing more then a Random gag Anime !
    And All those thing in the Amv didn't happened in the show .
    But When You watch the AMV , You feel like those thing actually happened in the show.
    That there is an Anime call Rune Factory .
    That Galaxy Angel is a Romantic Harem Action packed Serious Anime .
    But Those Amv are completely made from the Cut-screen of the Game.
    Thats What I want in Gen VI Pokemon X & Y !
    Cut-screen like this that make you feel that You watching screen from actual Anime.
    Cut-screen that can be use to make Amv like this .
    Oh , I don't know !
    I guess the actual Anime is so much disappointing and trolling that I want Some 2D Animated Cut-screen from the Pokemon Game to fill the gap in my mind.