What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 157
Page 157 of 238 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 3563

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

  1. #2341
    Akromatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,354
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    Well I for one would love to see some more Eeveelutions. I've only come up with one idea, but the ground type eevee evolution - QUAKEON (Kway KEE On)
    How about Dragon and Steel - Draceon and Titaneon.

    EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    The wall of quotes says that I said "No, it is the longest place name in the world. Second longest is Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch in Wales." even though I didn't
    I said that, but it wasn't my fault the quote says it was you. Obviously there was something wrong with the quote tag.
    Um... there already is a new Eeveeloution. It's JP name is Ninfeon, it's EN name is Sylveon, as revealed today. I will have a fit if there isn't another Eeveeloution.

  2. #2342
    My Sword Hand Twitches! Owain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    3,024
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    67

    Follow Owain on Tumblr

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Poko907 View Post
    Um... there already is a new Eeveeloution. It's JP name is Ninfeon, it's EN name is Sylveon, as revealed today. I will have a fit if there isn't another Eeveeloution.
    The user posted it on september 2012, Sylveon obviously wasn't around yet :)

  3. #2343
    is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cheaters anywhere
    Posts
    878
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    18
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reila View Post


    Most Pokémon have only one evolution line, by this logic of yours, every single one of them is "lonely".

    Also, no offense intended, but people like you makes me never want to use a damn Eevee in my team.
    Pokémon with no evolutionary lines are lonelier than those with evolution lines.

  4. #2344
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    175
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Flareon to learn Flare Blitz and Extremespeed, 'nuff said

  5. #2345
    Registered User Heredity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Posts
    467
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    I'd like for the old Pokemon cries to be redone/remixed for the 3DS. Bring them up-to-date.

  6. #2346
    Registered User Kelton2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Smurfvile (undisclosed)
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow Kelton2 On Twitter Add Kelton2 on Facebook Add Kelton2 on Google+ Add Kelton2 on MySpace
    Add Kelton2 on Linkedin Follow Kelton2 on Tumblr Follow Kelton2 on Flickr Visit Kelton2's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    I'd like more Pokevolutions.
    You cannot play Pokemon. You can experience Pokemon.

  7. #2347
    Even Rocky had a Montage AlphaMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    915
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    I think Gen VI, being 3D, if the perfect time for Sky Routes.

    These would be unlocked once you had travelled a Route once on the ground and had a Flying-type who knew Fly. The Routes would be shorter than the ground ones, and have clouds rather than tall grass, which moved. There would be trainers like in Sea Routes, and you'd be able to go up and down as well as side to side.

    In the clouds Flying-type Pokémon would reside, and there is the imminent problem that you'd have a limited amount of Pokémon to fill the routes with, so possibly the solution is to make Flying-types less common on the ground, as they would be, so that Sky Routes would become vital for catching Flying-types.

  8. #2348
    Registered User Darth Darkrai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    994
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    More Bridges because they were fun to go on and find different Wings that could be sold at good prices if you have a lot of one kind.

  9. #2349
    The best ex moderator Oswin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,705
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    38

    Follow Oswin on Tumblr

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Heredity View Post
    I'd like for the old Pokemon cries to be redone/remixed for the 3DS. Bring them up-to-date.
    I'd hate for this to happen. I'd rather have the light type than new cries.

  10. #2350
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    41

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    You all must remember the black armor Mewtwo use to wear where he work for Giovanni .
    Well , I want a Dragon/Steel Pokemon with similar design !

  11. #2351
    like pepsi cola LadySasaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    rainy old england
    Posts
    201
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    To be able to transfer old Pokemon post-game.
    AND ITEMS THIS TIME.
    To be able to trade before getting the first gym badge.
    For Fennekin's evos to not suck.

    That's pretty much my wish list so far. I'm fairly easy to please xD

    I breed egg move pokes & DW females.

  12. #2352
    The Great and Powerful TheBugChampion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    San Antonio Texassssssss
    Posts
    327
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by LadySasaki View Post
    To be able to transfer old Pokemon post-game.
    AND ITEMS THIS TIME.
    To be able to trade before getting the first gym badge.
    For Fennekin's evos to not suck.

    That's pretty much my wish list so far. I'm fairly easy to please xD
    all good wishes. i'm really hoping for trading to be available early early early on. not even to trade strong things, i bred a whole bunch of baby bug and amphibian pokes to trade to keep froakie company ^_^

  13. #2353
    like pepsi cola LadySasaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    rainy old england
    Posts
    201
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBugChampion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LadySasaki View Post
    To be able to transfer old Pokemon post-game.
    AND ITEMS THIS TIME.
    To be able to trade before getting the first gym badge.
    For Fennekin's evos to not suck.

    That's pretty much my wish list so far. I'm fairly easy to please xD
    all good wishes. i'm really hoping for trading to be available early early early on. not even to trade strong things, i bred a whole bunch of baby bug and amphibian pokes to trade to keep froakie company ^_^
    aww ^__^

    Yes, not all of us want to be able to trade early so we can send over a Groudon to break the game. Some of us, like yourself, simply like to send over a party in eggs and play the game that way! It's been really annoying and restrictive in the 5th gen to win the first badge with fodder >__< I really, really hope they change it back to how it was!

    I breed egg move pokes & DW females.

  14. #2354
    Berry Incinerator Heatmor C. Dawson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan, US
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMouse View Post
    I think Gen VI, being 3D, if the perfect time for Sky Routes.

    These would be unlocked once you had travelled a Route once on the ground and had a Flying-type who knew Fly. The Routes would be shorter than the ground ones, and have clouds rather than tall grass, which moved. There would be trainers like in Sea Routes, and you'd be able to go up and down as well as side to side.

    In the clouds Flying-type Pokémon would reside, and there is the imminent problem that you'd have a limited amount of Pokémon to fill the routes with, so possibly the solution is to make Flying-types less common on the ground, as they would be, so that Sky Routes would become vital for catching Flying-types.
    How would the Trainers stay up there, though? They'd need either Pokemon with Fly or some kind of vehicle. Then again, fighting against a balloon/zeppelin/helicopter/plane/guy with a jetpack would be pretty neat. Whatever the case, they would need to be at high levels to justify both you and them having Fly/aircraft.

    I really hope they don't use Nazis or Nazi-esque villains. Fighting them with Pokemon would be pretty cool, but having them in France would be trite and stereotypical, not to mention offensive.

  15. #2355
    The Great and Powerful TheBugChampion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    San Antonio Texassssssss
    Posts
    327
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Heatmor C. Dawson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMouse View Post
    I think Gen VI, being 3D, if the perfect time for Sky Routes.

    These would be unlocked once you had travelled a Route once on the ground and had a Flying-type who knew Fly. The Routes would be shorter than the ground ones, and have clouds rather than tall grass, which moved. There would be trainers like in Sea Routes, and you'd be able to go up and down as well as side to side.

    In the clouds Flying-type Pokémon would reside, and there is the imminent problem that you'd have a limited amount of Pokémon to fill the routes with, so possibly the solution is to make Flying-types less common on the ground, as they would be, so that Sky Routes would become vital for catching Flying-types.
    How would the Trainers stay up there, though? They'd need either Pokemon with Fly or some kind of vehicle. Then again, fighting against a balloon/zeppelin/helicopter/plane/guy with a jetpack would be pretty neat. Whatever the case, they would need to be at high levels to justify both you and them having Fly/aircraft.

    I really hope they don't use Nazis or Nazi-esque villains. Fighting them with Pokemon would be pretty cool, but having them in France would be trite and stereotypical, not to mention offensive.
    omg i hadnt even thought about a villainous team yet. things could be tricky this gen. everything has gone down in europe so it would have to be something cray and original and careful.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •