What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 154

Page 154 of 238 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 3563
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

  1. #2296
    Keeper of Time Ange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Temporal Dimension
    Posts
    739
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Yeah, but since I've never actually went to a Gamestop before to download a Pokemon (I've always went to Toys R Us) I decided to ask first, since I wasn't sure every Gamestop participated. I also read about other people's experiences and kind of just followed what they did. I don't live in the US either so it might be different here.

    Still, if the download is simply available for easy access then I don't understand why they would force one to pre-order first.

    Claims: Dialga | Multitype | Judgment | Adamant Orb | Draco Plate
    Avatar drawn by me.

  2. #2297
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,327
    Blog Entries
    41

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    A Chance to go on date like Inazuma Eleven.
    In Inazuma Eleven , The Player can date 2 different girl depending on the version.
    So I like the same opportunity as well in Pokemon X & Y.
    Phoenixphlare and boabiol like this.

  3. #2298
    Fandom Freak Georgie Pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    It's finally warm out!
    Posts
    438
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    A Chance to go on date like Inazuma Eleven.
    In Inazuma Eleven , The Player can date 2 different girl depending on the version.
    So I like the same opportunity as well in Pokemon X & Y.
    i hope we don't end up with anything like that. :/

    if you want to play a dating sim then go buy a dating sim.
    what *i* want to play is pokemon.

  4. #2299
    Registered User Anser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    788

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Georgie Pie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    A Chance to go on date like Inazuma Eleven.
    In Inazuma Eleven , The Player can date 2 different girl depending on the version.
    So I like the same opportunity as well in Pokemon X & Y.
    i hope we don't end up with anything like that. :/

    if you want to play a dating sim then go buy a dating sim.
    what *i* want to play is pokemon.
    Me too. I don't get why people want to freaking date in a POKÉMON game. It's like asking for a first-person shooter mode. It just doesn't fit.

  5. #2300
    Sometimes I draw things. Finicky Fennekin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    72

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgie Pie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    A Chance to go on date like Inazuma Eleven.
    In Inazuma Eleven , The Player can date 2 different girl depending on the version.
    So I like the same opportunity as well in Pokemon X & Y.
    i hope we don't end up with anything like that. :/

    if you want to play a dating sim then go buy a dating sim.
    what *i* want to play is pokemon.
    Me too. I don't get why people want to freaking date in a POKÉMON game. It's like asking for a first-person shooter mode. It just doesn't fit.
    Not to mention that the characters in the game are minors! Σ(゜ロ゜;)

    I mean they definitely couldn't publish a game with anything super-skeevy going on, but having a romance plot with a couple of kids would feel kinda gross to me... (; ̄Д ̄)

  6. #2301
    Registered User FreeXax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    80

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    I really want to be able to customize our characters. We got it in Battle Revolution, but the game was not what I was hoping for. I want customization so bad!

  7. #2302
    Registered User Zweilous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    389

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Finicky Fennekin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgie Pie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    A Chance to go on date like Inazuma Eleven.
    In Inazuma Eleven , The Player can date 2 different girl depending on the version.
    So I like the same opportunity as well in Pokemon X & Y.
    i hope we don't end up with anything like that. :/

    if you want to play a dating sim then go buy a dating sim.
    what *i* want to play is pokemon.
    Me too. I don't get why people want to freaking date in a POKÉMON game. It's like asking for a first-person shooter mode. It just doesn't fit.
    Not to mention that the characters in the game are minors! Σ(゜ロ゜;)
    Not in the world of the anime.

    I think the closest we'll get to dating would be like the Ferris wheel moments in BW(2), some tease maybe but nothing substantial.

  8. #2303
    Palenque's Bane Shane Neumann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chamber of Extinction
    Posts
    38

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zweilous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Finicky Fennekin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgie Pie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    A Chance to go on date like Inazuma Eleven.
    In Inazuma Eleven , The Player can date 2 different girl depending on the version.
    So I like the same opportunity as well in Pokemon X & Y.
    i hope we don't end up with anything like that. :/

    if you want to play a dating sim then go buy a dating sim.
    what *i* want to play is pokemon.
    Me too. I don't get why people want to freaking date in a POKÉMON game. It's like asking for a first-person shooter mode. It just doesn't fit.
    Not to mention that the characters in the game are minors! Σ(゜ロ゜;)
    Not in the world of the anime.

    I think the closest we'll get to dating would be like the Ferris wheel moments in BW(2), some tease maybe but nothing substantial.
    It'd be weird if Game Freak actually does add dating sim-elements to Pokémon X/Y. Weird and probably insane.
    I don't mind, just as long as the game's awesome.
    ... And stops reminding me of Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

    ...

    And this probably borders on insanity for wanting this in Gen VI, but...
    If I remember correctly, Kyurem, Reshiram and Zekrom used to be one dragon, right?
    If that is true, maybe they could give Kyurem a "perfect Forme" or something.
    OBJECTION! ... To myself, for my inactivity...

  9. #2304
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,327
    Blog Entries
    41

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    SERIOUSLY , I want Pikachu to gain an alternate form !
    Because , Pikachu can't be Super-Powerful Pokemon because of his body limitation !
    There a lot of thing a Electrivire can do as a Electric Pokemon But Pikachu can because of his body limitation .
    Unlike Pikachu , Raichu has longer Arm & Tail which allow Raichu to do thing Pikachu can't .
    But We like Pikachu to evolve .
    So , I really really want Pikachu to gain an Alternate form by sacrificing his ability to evolve .
    That way , Pikachu can suppress his body's limitation without evolving at all .
    It would be like how a Digimon digivolve for Battle and return to their per-evolutionary form when the Battle is over .
    It would be cool if Pikachu become a dual Electric/Fighting type when he change into that form.

  10. #2305
    En Route to Kalos Narcisse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Vermilion City
    Posts
    192
    Blog Entries
    30

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    I apologise if this has already been said. As much as I would love to have the time to read through 154 pages of posts, I think we all know that's not going to happen.

    I would love... absolutely love if in Gen VI we had trainers with level 85+ Pokemon. Post-game, some trainers you've already battled could become available for battle again but this time they would have a team of Pokemon from say level 85 to 91. Another one could have level 92-98 etc. That'd be a great challenge for those who like to train Pokemon to level 100.

    Also, I think it would be excellent if the vast majority of trainers in-game could be battled over and over again. I don't mean like the ones in BW2 who would always battle you when you attempted to walk past them because that's a little bit irritating. But if you could just approach a trainer and they would ask if you want to battle again. Think about it ... it's a tiny bit stupid to think that all the trainers just battle you once and then stay there for the entirety of your adventure, not improving their Pokemon at all.
    SimH5 and boabiol like this.

  11. #2306
    Ice Type Master Disobedient's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    645

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    For this ^^the VS. seeker has to return in some form please.
    boabiol likes this.

  12. #2307
    Berry Incinerator Heatmor C. Dawson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan, US
    Posts
    134

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Disobedient View Post
    For this ^^the VS. seeker has to return in some form please.
    Ah yes, the Vs. Seeker. So much more convenient than getting irritating PokeGear calls.

  13. #2308
    Registered User Anser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    788

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Bred Pokémon should inherit Move Tutor moves!!
    boabiol likes this.

  14. #2309
    The Great and Powerful TheBugChampion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    San Antonio Texassssssss
    Posts
    316

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Bred Pokémon should inherit Move Tutor moves!!
    YES so annoying that they dont.

    also, i wish the bug egg group move pool was a little better, and other arthropod pokemon could also breed into it [kingler, cradawnt, kabutops]. i think a bunch of pokemon need to have their egg groups re-evaluated, actually...

  15. #2310
    Registered User Anser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    788

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    One thing I like is that, apparently, we're going to be able to catch Pokémon from older generations since the very beginning. This is good, but I hope there is variety like there was in Black/White/Black 2/White 2. We have many options to choose from to catch Pokémon since the beginning.

    What I'm trying to say is that I hope that what happened with FireRed/LeafGreen doesn't repeat. If you didn't choose Bulbasaur, to mandatorily had to catch Pikachu to be able to beat Misty, otherwise, her Starmie would destroy you. There weren't many good options to catch aside from Pikachu.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •