Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 3563
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Blog Entries

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

Quote Originally Posted by Rozenskye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Akai View Post
    I want romance in-game. like dating-sim type where you can date atleast 5 different people where you can meet them in towns or something. seriously this game needs something different so it won't just be catching pokemon and battling gym leaders.
    Um, even though the player trainers are supposed to be avatars of us, they're designed to be like 10 year old kids. And since Pokemon is intended for all ages, I do not think a dating sim would be very appropriate.
    oh right forgot about the fact that the PC's are 10 year olds. then maybe pokemon dating
    Well, they were older in G5...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Incoming Mortar View Post
    I want romance in-game. like dating-sim type where you can date atleast 5 different people where you can meet them in towns or something. seriously this game needs something different so it won't just be catching pokemon and battling gym leaders.
    Um, even though the player trainers are supposed to be avatars of us, they're designed to be like 10 year old kids. And since Pokemon is intended for all ages, I do not think a dating sim would be very appropriate.
    oh right forgot about the fact that the PC's are 10 year olds. then maybe pokemon dating
    The games are still targeted for people of all ages, including young children. A dating sim would still not be very appropriate for a Pokemon game. And besides, it should not be the main focus of the games. Pokemon are the main focus.
    YamiiDenryuu likes this.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Incoming Mortar View Post
    The games are still targeted for people of all ages, including young children. A dating sim would still not be very appropriate for a Pokemon game. And besides, it should not be the main focus of the games. Pokemon are the main focus.
    Maybe more subtle then, like a side ark of the story...

Blog Entries

I'd rather not have a dating sim whatsoever in the Pokemon games. I just don't see a point in it at all.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'd rather not have a dating sim whatsoever in the Pokemon games. I just don't see a point in it at all.
    Yeah I agree with what your saying a dating feature is a big no especially with games that are aimed at kids. I also don't see Pokémon as that kind of franchise anyway so I don't think it would work especially with parents who might be bothered by it.

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

id like to see a predated genesect befor team plazma did there alteration to him and a lot more dino/fossil style pokemon. them keep alot of the random poketech/pokenav/pokegear and the cgear each of these had awsome apps and usefullnesswish they would combine them. along with like lots of side quests and misions before and after the poke league and just more things to do along with a extra region to explore and more sites to explore for ex:Pokélantis,Pokémopolis. and possible pokemon with ancent markings and symbols for example: Alakazam and Gengar from episode The Ancient Puzzle of Pokémopolis

I really want another Pokewalker like device with Gen 6. I loved the idea and still do, honestly I'd love it if they did this again. I kinda got my doubts on them making another Pokewalker again, but still.
    Totophile likes this.

I'd like one more character for the Pokémon species/nicknames. They could finally fix Feraligator's and Victrebell's names.

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Emca View Post
    I'd like one more character for the Pokémon species/nicknames. They could finally fix Feraligator's and Victrebell's names.
    While I do hope they add more room, I don't see them going back and retconning the spelling of their names.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Sometimes I draw things. Finicky Fennekin's Avatar

What I really want is to be able to re-name traded and event Pokémon.

Back when your only trading options were friends/irl people, keeping the "sentiment" of the original nickname kinda made sense. And if you didn't like the name, you could always pester your bud to trade it back and change the name.

But now that trade's opened up worldwide, the "sentiment" thing doesn't make as much sense. Besides which, if you get a badly-named 'mon, you're stuck with a dumb nickname. ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ

And I'd really love to be able to name event Pokémon! I don't understand why that was never an option.
    Totophile and boabiol like this.

If it's released on eShop, I'd like an option to connect your game to eShop downloaded versions. Say you buy both and want to trade between them, there's a way to access Y from your X game that's saved to the 3DS sort of like you can with the Dream Radar.

I'd be more likely to buy both if I could have one in cartridge and one in downloadable format and still connect them. I don't want to drop another 200~ on the XL for a second 3ds, but still have a way to move pokemon between games. Maybe this could be a good alternative to needing a second machine.

Berry Incinerator Heatmor C. Dawson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Finicky Fennekin View Post
    What I really want is to be able to re-name traded and event Pokémon.

Back when your only trading options were friends/irl people, keeping the "sentiment" of the original nickname kinda made sense. And if you didn't like the name, you could always pester your bud to trade it back and change the name.

But now that trade's opened up worldwide, the "sentiment" thing doesn't make as much sense. Besides which, if you get a badly-named 'mon, you're stuck with a dumb nickname. ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ
    Remember DUX? I sure do. As for me, I'd like a super-detailed Pokedex akin to the fanmade ones online; maybe not in-game, but maybe as a bonus or side game.

What if we got a number system type of pokémon that mirrors Unown? Lazy, yes, but soon enough Game Freak will have to resort to it when they really run out of ideas.

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Totophile View Post
    What if we got a number system type of pokémon that mirrors Unown? Lazy, yes, but soon enough Game Freak will have to resort to it when they really run out of ideas.
    only problem with that is, unlike letters, numbers are infinite. Maybe they could make a pokemon line similar to Unown, but using Greek, Japanese, etc. instead of the English alphabet. Heck, I bet they could have a cool sidequest dedicated to the two lines of pokemon then lol

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Nyx

Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Totophile View Post
    only problem with that is, unlike letters, numbers are infinite. Maybe they could make a pokemon line similar to Unown, but using Greek, Japanese, etc. instead of the English alphabet. Heck, I bet they could have a cool sidequest dedicated to the two lines of pokemon then lol
    Not really. There are only ten numbers. All the rest are a combination of those numbers, just like every word is a combination of certain letters.
    Shane Neumann and boabiol like this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM