What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 150

Page 150 of 238 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 3563
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Visit Dralcax's Youtube Channel

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

A Water/Bug type sea scorpion. Water/Bug is such a nice typing, such a shame it was wasted on Surskit.

Or possibly a fossil Pokemon based on a tyrannosaurus and one based on a triceratops.
    The_Doctor likes this.

Add Rainbow Dashie on Facebook
    Follow Rainbow Dashie on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Dralcax View Post
    A Water/Bug type sea scorpion. Water/Bug is such a nice typing, such a shame it was wasted on Surskit.

Or possibly a fossil Pokemon based on a tyrannosaurus and one based on a triceratops.
    Although it doesn't have horns, Bastiodon is supposed to be a Triceratops.

I really don't think they're ever going to make a T-Rex fossil Pokemon, because it's too obvious. Here are a few ideas of fossil Pokemon I'd like to see (yes, some are ones I've mentioned before) and think are possible:
    -Dimetrodon
    -Spinosaurus
    -Icthyosaur
    -Mosasaur
    -Liopleurodon
    -Parasaurolophus
    -Quetzalcoatlus
    -Dunkleosteus (although that one, if made, would probably be an evolved form of Relicanth.

Are you a brony? If so, you should definitely check out this awesome forum: http://www.equestriaforever.com/forum.php. Tell them Commander Hurricane sent you.

A tyrannosaurus rex would be interesting to see, but I do agree that they at the very least seem to be holding off on it (if not avoiding it). Maybe what they could do is use another Theropod like the Allosaurus, Carnotaurus or as Rainbow Dashie mentioned, the Spinosaurus since then they could incorporate some aspects of the T-rex into the design but still do something different with it.

And I'd would like to see a Dimetrodon or Mosasaur done, especially if they manage to sneak in a little hint at the formers reptile-like mammal status.

I would like to see new typings for fossil Pokemon, I liked generation 3 fossil Pokemon the best. Maybe a Fire/Rock or Fighting/Rock

(Keeping in mind I didn't bother to read 101 pages '-_-)
    I want to be able to walk my pokemon...wait for it...IN 3D!!!
    I just really want to walk my Ledian..
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic65883_1.gifIf you can have any Pokemon ability in real life what would it be? Mines Levitate, Tough Claws or Arena Trap!

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BioDragey View Post
    (Keeping in mind I didn't bother to read 101 pages '-_-)
    I want to be able to walk my pokemon...wait for it...IN 3D!!!
    I just really want to walk my Ledian..
    If you don't have enough badges, it will refuse to walk and just fly :P

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Zweilous View Post
    A tyrannosaurus rex would be interesting to see, but I do agree that they at the very least seem to be holding off on it (if not avoiding it).
    I believe Tyranitar is a Tyrannosaurus Rex. He looks a bit like one, and even has the "Tyran" in the name.

Also, bulbapedia says this: "Tyranitar seems to be based on Godzilla, a kaiju known for its strength, tough skin and ability to shoot beams from its mouth. Godzilla itself was designed by combining three dinosaurs: Iguanodon, Stegosaurus and Tyrannosaurus."

Quote Originally Posted by Mini View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zweilous View Post
    A tyrannosaurus rex would be interesting to see, but I do agree that they at the very least seem to be holding off on it (if not avoiding it).
    I believe Tyranitar is a Tyrannosaurus Rex. He looks a bit like one, and even has the "Tyran" in the name.

Also, bulbapedia says this: "Tyranitar seems to be based on Godzilla, a kaiju known for its strength, tough skin and ability to shoot beams from its mouth. Godzilla itself was designed by combining three dinosaurs: Iguanodon, Stegosaurus and Tyrannosaurus."
    This is actually a debate that's been going on pretty much ever since Tyranitar first showed up. I wasn't going to mention it because I was worried it might cause an argument, but since it's been brought up now I don't see why I shouldn't contribute. The "Tyra" part of Tyranitar's name might be based on Tyrannosaurus, but it seems to me a bit more likely that it's based on the word Tyrant, because it's a Pokemon with incredible brute power.

Also, I have a few more ideas for species they can make:
    *Squid
    *Sawfigh
    *Swordfish
    *Oarfish
    *Nautilus
    *Whatever this thing is:
    Mitzman!, The_Doctor and boabiol like this.

Are you a brony? If so, you should definitely check out this awesome forum: http://www.equestriaforever.com/forum.php. Tell them Commander Hurricane sent you.

I always thought Rampardos was based off of the tyrannosaurus :|

Got dat Kalos swag Sir Fabulous's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A panda, preferrably Normal/Dark. Spinda doesn't cut it. Make it happen, GameFreak. Normal/Grass wouldn't be bad either, if it wielded bamboo or something.
    The_Doctor and boabiol like this.
    I have claimed: Staraptor (01/12/13), Shiny Stone (02/12/13), and Limber (02/12/13).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    I always thought Rampardos was based off of the tyrannosaurus :|
    Far from it. Rampardos is based on the Pachycephalosauria clade of dinosaurs.

Claims: Dialga | Multitype | Judgment | Adamant Orb | Draco Plate

I have two ideas for new Pokemon that I came up with years ago; I'd love to see something even remotely similar to these.
    1) Agricorn.
    It's the Corn Pokemon, which looks like an ear of corn with four leaves and a face. Its primary mode of transportation is flight, which it does by spinning its leaves like propellers. If it needs to, it can also travel through the ground by wrapping its leaves around itself and spinning like a drill. It can also dive bomb opponents by doing this in mid-flight, basically switching from a helicopter to a spinning missile.
    The brilliance of it is that it seems very simple but has a very wide variety of potential attacks. Because it's an ear of corn, it can utilize its kernels to use seed based moves like Bullet Seed, Seed Bomb, Leech Seed, and Worry Seed; because it travels by using its leaves as propellers, it would be able to learn wind-based attacks like Gust, Whirlwind, and Hurricane; because it has its drill form it can use moves like Dig and Drill Run; because it's leaves are the key to its locomotion it would be able to use leaf-based moves like Razor Leaf, Leaf Storm, and Leaf Blade. From its simple body shape it gains a menagerie of different fighting styles and moves.

2) A Pokemon that looks like a section of the wall of a reef, with holes all over its body. The dangerous thing about it is its arms, which look just like a pair of moray eels, and are able to travel freely between the holes all over its body. It's like Cloyster, where nobody really knows exactly what it looks like within its shell. It has no eyes on the outside of its body, but has one massive eye that, like its arms, moves freely within its body and can appear through any of the holes on its body, giving it a 360 degree range of vision.
    That seems like the kind of Pokemon that would be as scary as hell to battle against, because you'll think you're sneaking up on it one moment, and then be staring at this giant eye looking out at you from the blackness a moment later, and right after that a pair of eels will end up attacking you from the other holes in its body. It would be just plain scary, especially if the eel arms had eyes of their own as well.

Visit Dralcax's Youtube Channel

How about this-
    A Water/Poison type based on an oil slick
    A Rock/Poison type based on radioactivity

Or a Pokemon with three forms: Rock/Fire, Rock/Ground, and Rock/Steel based on igneous, sedimentary, and metamorphic rocks respectively, and can change between them under certain conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dralcax View Post
    How about this-
    A Water/Poison type based on an oil slick
    A Rock/Poison type based on radioactivity

Or a Pokemon with three forms: Rock/Fire, Rock/Ground, and Rock/Steel based on igneous, sedimentary, and metamorphic rocks respectively, and can change between them under certain conditions.
    Reminds me of two ideas for Pokemon I thought of years ago: one whose body is just an amorphous blob of pure salt, and one which is an amorphous blob of pure sand. We already have an amorphous blob of sludge and an amorphous blob of garbage, so why not?

Speaking of that, I actually think a Salt-type would be interesting. It might be hard to choose what to make it strong and weak against though, because there are so many types I can see salt being strong against:
    Steel: Salt speeds the process of corrosion in metal.
    Grass: If you salt the ground in a plot of earth, no plants will be able to grow there for a LONG time
    Water: Salt dries up water
    Ice: Salt melts ice
    Ghost: Salt is used for many rituals to ward off spirits

As for types it would be weak against:
    Psychic: Because salt is used by mediums and people like that, it could be seen as weak against Psychic types on the grounds that it's a tool used by psychics
    Fire: Salt makes things dry, but fire dries things up even more
    Poison: Salt is poisonous in even small doses (a lethal dose can be contained in a single salt shaker), so it and Poison-types would likely be one of those pairs of types where neither one does very much damage to the other.

Blog Entries

Good Poke app (like the Poketch or Pokegear)

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM