What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 15
Page 15 of 238 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Visit Kwame120's Youtube Channel

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

Quote Originally Posted by garland View Post
    The ability to be challenged as champion (using gym leader/champion/elite four/rival rematches but instead make it seem like they challenge you)
    Definitely. But I'd love for it to be a dynamic thing, e.g, occasionally strong trainers, or your suggestions challenge you, and if they win, THEY become champion. They also leave their role. So if the RSE remakes were gen 6 (purely hypothetical, I think it's no 5), it could be that if you get beaten by Wallace, he becomes champion and Juan takes the gym role.
    Last edited by Kwame120; 14th September 2011 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Fix the quote

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Georgie Pie View Post
    N was just in gen. 5, I don't think we'd see him as soon as gen. 6.
    We could see N again in Generation 6, but the next region would have to be close to Unova then.
    I claimed the fabulous Burgh in the Official Claim-A-Character thread, and I claimed Quiver Dance in the Official Claim-A-Move thread.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

N was just in gen. 5, I don't think we'd see him as soon as gen. 6.
    Cynthia has appeared in the last three games, so I wouldn't rule out seeing her, or another important character like N, soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Glaciate View Post
    We could see N again in Generation 6, but the next region would have to be close to Unova then.
    Not necessarily. He did fly away on a freaking dragon, so he could turn up anywhere. The end credits of the games shows N riding Zekrom/Reshiram while flying, and seemingly breaking the sound barrier. Those things can move.

Blog Entries

I don't know... I mean, they emphasized how far Unova is from everything else during the initial hyping of the new games. I do suppose that they could do something along the lines of Kanto, and add another region right next to Unova (Canada, anyone?).

Though, if N shows up in gen. 6, he better have a damn good reason to be there. I am so not a fan of the random characters from other games showing up for arbitrary reasons. Make N figure out that humans and Pokemon can get along, and have him do something important along the lines of that. Maybe it's ten years later, and N is the new professor. Or he runs a Pokemon day care. Or something. Just make him part of the story, if he's going to be there, instead of sticking him in as an afterthought.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwebble
    Cynthia has appeared in the last three games, so I wouldn't rule out seeing her, or another important character like N, soon.
    I never liked how they handled Cynthia being in those games. I mean, doesn't she have a job to do? Why does she have all of this free time? It just feels like she was thrown into the game at the end, after the storyline, for no apparent reason other than to "connect" the games. Or something.

(sorry if all of that got a little rant-y...)

Blog Entries

I don't know... I mean, they emphasized how far Unova is from everything else during the initial hyping of the new games. I do suppose that they could do something along the lines of Kanto, and add another region right next to Unova (Canada, anyone?).

Though, if N shows up in gen. 6, he better have a damn good reason to be there. I am so not a fan of the random characters from other games showing up for arbitrary reasons. Make N figure out that humans and Pokemon can get along, and have him do something important along the lines of that. Maybe it's ten years later, and N is the new professor. Or he runs a Pokemon day care. Or something. Just make him part of the story, if he's going to be there, instead of sticking him in as an afterthought.

I never liked how they handled Cynthia being in those games. I mean, doesn't she have a job to do? Why does she have all of this free time? It just feels like she was thrown into the game at the end, after the storyline, for no apparent reason other than to "connect" the games. Or something.

(sorry if all of that got a little rant-y...)
    I agree. Cynthia was a complete failure in Black and White. We still don't know where Cynthia lives after five years.

On topic, I would like to see more ''horror'' based Ghost-types like a zombie(Ghost/Ground), a vampire(Ghost/Poison) or a Frankenstein monster(Ghost/Steel).
    I claimed the fabulous Burgh in the Official Claim-A-Character thread, and I claimed Quiver Dance in the Official Claim-A-Move thread.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Glaciate
    On topic, I would like to see more ''horror'' based Ghost-types like a zombie(Ghost/Ground), a vampire(Ghost/Poison) or a Frankenstein monster(Ghost/Steel).
    How about a Barghest 'mon? Ghost/Dark? And a Ghost/Psychic Gumiho to go opposite it as version exclusives.

I love mythology :D Any new 'mons based on mythological creatures would be win in my book.

Blog Entries

How about a Barghest 'mon? Ghost/Dark? And a Ghost/Psychic Gumiho to go opposite it as version exclusives.

I love mythology :D Any new 'mons based on mythological creatures would be win in my book.
    A Medusa Pokémon would be nice, too. It would be a Rock/Poison-type. Some other mythological creatures I would like to see as Pokémon are:

-Centaur
    -Dullahan
    -Banshee

Blog Entries

A Medusa Pokémon would be nice, too. It would be a Rock/Poison-type. Some other mythological creatures I would like to see as Pokémon are:

-Centaur
    -Dullahan
    -Banshee
    Those sound like they'd be awesome! :D I super-duper hope that GF makes at least -one- of these into a Pokemon in the future.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

She has free time, so what? Lance had free time to visit the Lake of Rage (granted it was a genuine problem in his region), Steven had time to travel around Hoenn, stalking your character, and Alder just messes about anywhere he likes. Champions aren't champions all the time - maybe Cynthia had retired from the League by then, and had just decided to travel the world.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

She has free time, so what? Lance had free time to visit the Lake of Rage (granted it was a genuine problem in his region), Steven had time to travel around Hoenn, stalking your character, and Alder just messes about anywhere he likes. Champions aren't champions all the time - maybe Cynthia had retired from the League by then, and had just decided to travel the world.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dwebble View Post

Then I wish she'd at least -say- "Oh, I'm traveling the world!" instead of randomly showing up. Eh, I just feel like GF could have written these recurring character appearances a bit better...

When it all comes down to it.. I just want to see it no later than September 2013.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by garland View Post
    When it all comes down to it.. I just want to see it no later than September 2013.
    Gosh, are you sure? That means we'll only have gen. 5 games for less than two more years... I'm not sure if that's enough time for third versions and remakes and spinoffs and whatever else usually comes with each generation.

Gosh, are you sure? That means we'll only have gen. 5 games for less than two more years... I'm not sure if that's enough time for third versions and remakes and spinoffs and whatever else usually comes with each generation.
    You've made a good point. Perhaps I'm just rushing it because I'm just anxious for something new. I would love to see some 3D remakes and I'll settle if the third Gen V game is in 3D.

You've made a good point. Perhaps I'm just rushing it because I'm just anxious for something new. I would love to see some 3D remakes and I'll settle if the third Gen V game is in 3D.