What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 146

Page 146 of 238 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 3563
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

Two new and awesome fossil-families! :D

I am curious what kinds of design we'll get! GIDDYGIDDY!

Blog Entries

Follow Sapphire on Tumblr

@Jungleluke Something based on the Baryonyx or Kronosaurus would be so incredibly badass.

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but I'd ADORE to see a Pokemon based on a gargoyle. Aerodactyl looks the part, but he's supposed to be pterodactyl. Albeit, a heavily-stylized and not very accurate one.

Since it appears to be based off of France, it would be just perfect! A Pokemon based off of the gargoyle's of Notre Dame! Wouldn't that be amazing? I personally really like gargoyles, so it might just be me.

Anyway, aside from that, I'd like:

-Female Bug-type Gym Leader (If she simply must be girly, then she can be like a clothing designer who prefers using silk from her Pokemon.)
    -Female Main Antagonist (So many possibilities.)
    - Male Grass-type Gym Leader (Make him stereotypically suave and make him carry a rose or something, I dunno.)
    - More Ghost-types, damn it.
    - While it most likely won't happen, I'd like Poison to be super-effective against Bug again. Maybe give Water a Poison weakness as well.
    - A single father, maybe?
    - Some evolutions for old Pokemon, but not enough to be a majority in the region's Pokedex.
    - For it to be based only off of France. No need to shove in theme-park versions of Spain and Germany when France is large and diverse enough to stand on its own as a good Pokemon region. Why do so many people believe that France is just Paris?
    - NO MORE MUSICALS PLEASE DEAR ARCEUS, NO. I'd handle Contests, movies, Pokeathlatons or whatever, but NO MORE MUSICALS.

And like everyone else, I'd get a kick out of character customization.
    Kwame120 and Owain like this.

2664-2340-0333 SV{153} Pyroclastic Friend's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Pyroclastic Friend On Twitter
    Follow Pyroclastic Friend on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Shadow Minun View Post
    *Egg group systems being changed (current systems appeared to have problems. For example, Oshawott cannot breed with other Water starters excluding Piplup, and Shedinja should be in Undiscovered egg group)
    Eelektross in Monster/Water 1 and Gardevoir in Human-Like instead of Amorphous.

Me, I'd like:
    • At least 126 new Pokémon
    • A female Dark-type Gym Leader (who also likes being in the dark and rarely goes outside at day)
    • Both parents of the protagonist being in the game (the only games where the both of the protagonist's parents are in are the Hoenn games, apparently)
    • More Ice-type Pokémon
    • More Ghost-type Pokémon
    • Two new types (Light; Sound) with their own Gym Leaders (There's probably no chance that this'll happen)
    • More pure Flying-type Pokémon (at least three or four)
    • Either no musical, or allow the player to at least do something in them (so that it's not as boring as it is in B1/B2/W1/W2)
    • At least two new Eeveelutions (or Eeveelutions for each type that doesn't have one yet)
    • A female Ice-type Gym Leader (who is also the seventh Gym Leader of the "nameless" region)
    • Character customization
    • The villainous team having a female leader
    • Three rivals (that's probably insane, though)
    • Being able to obtain all starters without trading with another person unless said trade is with an non-player character (I guess that's just me wishing this)
    • More Trainer types (such as fire fighters, clothing designers, architects and teenage schoolkids - I consider the current schoolkids class to be under 14)
    • A Gym that specializes not in a type, but in a battle style (i.e. Double or Triple Battles)
    • New kinds of Poké Balls as well as the return of old ones (like the Fast Ball)
    • Professor Oak visiting the region
    • An airport where one has to go to to fly to another part of the region
    • Underground ruins
    • A Trainer with six Legendary Pokémon, one from every main series region, that can only be battled after defeating the Champion

... Most of the things I would like are probably weird, I guess.
    OBJECTION! ... To myself, for my inactivity...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rozenskye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Akai View Post
    I want romance in-game. like dating-sim type where you can date atleast 5 different people where you can meet them in towns or something. seriously this game needs something different so it won't just be catching pokemon and battling gym leaders.
    Um, even though the player trainers are supposed to be avatars of us, they're designed to be like 10 year old kids. And since Pokemon is intended for all ages, I do not think a dating sim would be very appropriate.
    oh right forgot about the fact that the PC's are 10 year olds. then maybe pokemon dating
    Well, there's always the Pokemon Daycare and breeding them...

Anyhow, to stay on topic... One thing I would like to see is the return of a proper Poke gadget, like the PokeGear or even PokeTech. The C-Gear was really disappointing, and I've never once used it.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

2664-2340-0333 SV{153} Pyroclastic Friend's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Pyroclastic Friend On Twitter
    Follow Pyroclastic Friend on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by SBaneN View Post
    • A female Ice-type Gym Leader (who is also the seventh Gym Leader of the "nameless" region)
    And the Japanese name of her badge could be Freeze Badge too.
    YamiiDenryuu and Owain like this.

At least 126 new Pokémon
    To get a nice number I guess? (750?)

Visit Kwame120's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by SBaneN View Post
    • A Trainer with six Legendary Pokémon, one from every main series region, that can only be battled after defeating the Champion
    And call him Tobias!!!! But in all seriousness, that would be pretty awesome. Plus, they could pick more obscure or lesser used legendaries, and improve on them. (Move wise, of course.) Such as Articuno. No that it's obscure or lesser used, I just love Articuno.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    -Female Bug-type Gym Leader (If she simply must be girly, then she can be like a clothing designer who prefers using silk from her Pokemon.)
    -Female Main Antagonist (So many possibilities.)
    - Male Grass-type Gym Leader (Make him stereotypically suave and make him carry a rose or something, I dunno.)
    - More Ghost-types, damn it.
    - While it most likely won't happen, I'd like Poison to be super-effective against Bug again. Maybe give Water a Poison weakness as well.
    - A single father, maybe?
    - Some evolutions for old Pokemon, but not enough to be a majority in the region's Pokedex.
    - For it to be based only off of France. No need to shove in theme-park versions of Spain and Germany when France is large and diverse enough to stand on its own as a good Pokemon region. Why do so many people believe that France is just Paris?
    - NO MORE MUSICALS PLEASE DEAR ARCEUS, NO. I'd handle Contests, movies, Pokeathlatons or whatever, but NO MORE MUSICALS.

And like everyone else, I'd get a kick out of character customization.
    I'd so like to see more player family variation. It's always you and your mother, why can't the player have a father present as well? Or a lone father? Or both parents present but at different places again, like in Hoenn?
    Velvet, Sapphire and Shane Neumann like this.

Claims: Dialga | Multitype | Judgment | Adamant Orb | Draco Plate

Blog Entries

I want romance in-game. like dating-sim type where you can date atleast 5 different people where you can meet them in towns or something. seriously this game needs something different so it won't just be catching pokemon and battling gym leaders.
    Um, even though the player trainers are supposed to be avatars of us, they're designed to be like 10 year old kids. And since Pokemon is intended for all ages, I do not think a dating sim would be very appropriate.
    Some of the Pokéstar Studio movies involve romance. Thought I'd point that out.

Now back on topic (or failing miserably at getting on topic :P): I hope we get the same or better quality 3D battling (like in the video) and they don't mess it up...

Registered User Mamasoftshellturtle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Mamasoftshellturtle on Facebook
    Visit Mamasoftshellturtle's Youtube Channel

I'd like more turtle pokemon, like there is in every gen so far (hoping for a softshell turtle XD ) But that's just me. Maybe more pokemon based off of plants/animals/nature like bladderwort, dolphins (reeeally want a dolphin pokemon), fish, shrew, tigers, bovids, etc. For some reason I've been wanting to see bug pokemon like a mosquito or fly or maggot since gen 2. You know, more animal diversity, not like gen 1 and 5 with inanimate object based pokemon, like ice cream and garbage and stuff.( don't get me wrong, I like gen 1&5, but you know...)

What I'd like to see (and hear) in game is:
    Memorable gym battles (WTF GEN5)
    Ice, Dark, Ghost, Psychic gyms
    No musicals
    Pokeblocks or Poffin type stuff
    New music, durr
    Previous gen cameos
    Revised Egg Groups
    Don't want a gen 5 style game, where there's only the new pokemon. Something like it has some pokemon from every region (basically nothing like gen 5)
    Definitly not want a Unova style region, wants a Hoenn/Sinnoh kind of region, where it's a region, not a huge city and some suburbs :I
    Longer game
    More sidequests

That's it so far =D
    Amyda Nakornsrithammarajensis

Visit Rozenskye's Youtube Channel

oh right forgot about the fact that the PC's are 10 year olds. then maybe pokemon dating
    Well, there's always the Pokemon Daycare and breeding them...

Anyhow, to stay on topic... One thing I would like to see is the return of a proper Poke gadget, like the PokeGear or even PokeTech. The C-Gear was really disappointing, and I've never once used it.
    yeah well i hope they add more features to the day care then like a building purely for breeding and a hatchery so eggs won't use up all the space in your party.

Would you like to ride my Ferris wheel?

Visit YangLi's Youtube Channel

With the region based on France, the ability to surrender in Trainer Battles.
    Owain likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YangLi View Post
    With the region based on France, the ability to surrender in Trainer Battles.
    Reminds me on how you "black out" if all of your Pokemon faint, which I think needs to be changed. It doesn't make sense to panic and then black out simply because you're out of party Pokemon imo, I mean, why can't you just call it a lost battle, give the opponent some money and return to the last Pokemon Center you visited?

I don't really think 10 year olds panic after losing a battle. I think something more like being angry or extremely sad fits better, or walking away mumbling to yourself or something.

Losing a wild Pokemon battle might be different though, but I still think it doesn't make sense to black out. Panicking, however, makes sense here, because well, you can possibly get hurt by angry wild Pokemon, which you have to get away from asap.
    Last edited by Ange; 17th January 2013 at 08:51 PM.

Claims: Dialga | Multitype | Judgment | Adamant Orb | Draco Plate

Blog Entries

Follow Sapphire on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Angela-Samshi View Post

I'd so like to see more player family variation. It's always you and your mother, why can't the player have a father present as well? Or a lone father? Or both parents present but at different places again, like in Hoenn?
    I always found it odd how Hoenn is the only game in which you actually see your father.

What? Are males not capable of raising a family all on their own? Or maybe there's some of disease in the Pokeworld that only affects middle-aged men with children?

I agree, both should be present. (Or at least recognized!) I'd love if the mother turned out to be an E4 member and you didn't find out until you actually face her. You'd be thinking she was just sitting home knitting or something then WHAM. She's a world-class trainer and you had no idea.

That would be a cool twist. People have gotten away with bigger things.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM