What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 139

Page 139 of 238 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 3563
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

  1. #2071
    Kung Fu Pancham! Rocky505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In your mom's room
    Posts
    1,232

    Visit Rocky505's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Typhlosionisafirebadger View Post
    What if we got starters with different elements?

    like maybe fighting dark and psychic?
    Won't work. The types have to go in a full pattern backwards and forwards as in Super Effective 3 in a row or Not Very Effective. Dark and Psychic ruin that.

    "I'm just a passing through Pokemon Trainer,"

  2. #2072
    Registered User Typhlosionisafirebadger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    396

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky505 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhlosionisafirebadger View Post
    What if we got starters with different elements?

    like maybe fighting dark and psychic?
    Won't work. The types have to go in a full pattern backwards and forwards as in Super Effective 3 in a row or Not Very Effective. Dark and Psychic ruin that.
    yeah, you're right >_<, there's no pyramid scheme of effectiveness in that arrangement

    I'd still find it cool if we got starters with diff elements,or maybe even a water/fighting type

  3. #2073
    A Big Wave in Fighting Season's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Hoenn ☆
    Posts
    250
    Follow Season On Twitter Add Season on Facebook

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Titanix, an evolution of Steelix looks good.

    385344_265775063549419_643152228_n.jpg

  4. #2074
    Kung Fu Pancham! Rocky505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In your mom's room
    Posts
    1,232

    Visit Rocky505's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Facebook View Post
    Titanix, an evolution of Steelix looks good.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	385344_265775063549419_643152228_n.jpg 
Views:	35232 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	83496
    Now imagine if that were real and Steelix had Eviolite >_<

    "I'm just a passing through Pokemon Trainer,"

  5. #2075
    Agent Titanium CrimsonoftheOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    26

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by scarlettpeony View Post
    1.) A Fire/Steel type starter, a Water/Poison starter and a Grass/Flying starter. Don't ask me why, I just think it'd be cool.
    2.) A female rival who starts out nice but turns bad because of the baddie Team in the game.
    3.) A Dark-type gym leader for the eighth badge.
    4.) More balance for Poison types such as bringing back their effectiveness against Bug type and maybe introducing a new type or two that they are resistant against and super effective against.
    5.) As the above said, some new types. I know we have a lot already but there are still some balancing issues that need to be answered. If not new types then they need to maybe reorder what is super effective against what because currently Poison has the least x4 effectiveness and Grass has tones of weaknesses and PKMN resistant to it.
    5.) For the game to be set in a Europe inspired region.
    6.) For the PC to have a little more customization.
    Almost all of these things. Awesome suggestions Scarlett

  6. #2076
    The Stray Veteran Pokemon Blazing Charmander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    294
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    An idea that just cropped up in my mind is that, given the significantly huge number of new Pokemon introduced to us in Black and White, perhaps we could see Game Freak do a little backtracking in Gen VI and focus on fleshing out the Pokemon that they have already created from Gen 1 to Gen 5. I am aware that many Pokemon have received changes and additions in their movesets and abilities between generations, but I would now like to see new variants of existing species which would receive minor design alterations, different stat distribution and different typing; not too dissimilar of a concept to Pokemon 'formes'. This could be explained as being a result of the environment/habitat that these Pokemon come from.

    I'll use Nidoking as an example. As we all know it is a Poison/Ground type and has fairly even stat distribution. However, maybe there could be a Poison/Steel variant of the species which has slightly lower Speed and Special stats which are instead poured into its Defence stat. I am sure that this could easily be done for a number of older Pokemon, which would guarantee that players are able to use their old favourites with a new twist. Case in point - having enjoyed using the Growlithe line as recently as in White 2, I am now beginning to tire of using it in my team despite my continued fondness of the Pokemon.

    This premise bears similarities to the existing concept of Pokemon Formes. However, I would view this concept as finding middle ground between the way that Shaymin's type and stat distribution change from Land forme to Sky forme, and the design changes that the likes of Shellos (and to a lesser extent Arbok due to its body patterns) experiences from region to region. I think that subtle changes such as this would enrich the games further and as a bonus Game Freak would not need to resort to blowing us out with too many brand new Pokemon.

    If this were to happen (and believe me it is something that I would love to see), I would still expect that just under half of the Pokemon in the new regional Pokedex would be entirely new species including the starters and legendaries.
    Last edited by Blazing Charmander; 7th January 2013 at 09:26 AM.
    "My Dream..."

  7. #2077
    Nyx
    Nyx is offline
    What does the Vulpix say? Nyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    BMGf
    Posts
    696

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Facebook View Post
    Titanix, an evolution of Steelix looks good.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	385344_265775063549419_643152228_n.jpg 
Views:	35232 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	83496
    Eh, Steelix is strong and looks like a fully evolved pokemon already. A pre-evolution of Onix would make more sense imo.

  8. #2078
    Keeper of Time Ange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Temporal Dimension
    Posts
    739
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Facebook View Post
    Titanix, an evolution of Steelix looks good.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	385344_265775063549419_643152228_n.jpg 
Views:	35232 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	83496
    They're really trying too hard there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Warrior View Post
    Eh, Steelix is strong and looks like a fully evolved pokemon already. A pre-evolution of Onix would make more sense imo.
    Onix goes from being a fast Pokemon to a horribly slow one. A branched evolution for Onix could maybe be something? Like, a snake made of a lighter material than steel?

    ---
    I thought of another thing I want in Gen VI: GF getting rid of Pokemon Species.

    If gives no information whatsoever and just implies there are actual animals in the Pokemon world which we never see. I don't imagine people in the Pokemon world knowing what a 'snake' is, but what an Arbok, Ekans or Serperior is, honestly.

    And then there's some entries that helps absolutely no one.

    Reshiram - Wast White Pokemon
    Meowth - Scratch Cat Pokemon
    Vullaby - Diapered Pokemon

    Really? I wonder why they introduced this in the first place. It just feels like a very unnecessary part of a Pokemon's information and something they just slapped on for fun.

    Claims: Dialga | Multitype | Judgment | Adamant Orb | Draco Plate
    Avatar drawn by me.

  9. #2079
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    30

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    I think the region of Generation VI should be based on California and some surrounding United States west coast areas.

    In my idea for the game, you would face eight gym leaders (there would definitely be a dark gym, an ice gym, and a low level dragon gym). Next, you would face the Elite Four, who would utilize four Pokemon types not utilized by the gym leaders (optimistically they would use Fire, Water, and Grass as three of their types to avoid unbalanced gyms for starters, but it's really very hard to do gym themes with some of the other types). The champion would use a mix of types. After the E4, you would have the option to face five returning gym leaders, one of whom is from each region/generation. They would utilized Pokemon of the five remaining types not utilized by the gym leaders or the Elite Four, allowing all types to be used. Hopefully the lesser-used gym types would be the gym types in the region.

    Contests would be fleshed out to contain battles and the like, with different moves scoring points based on what moves they were used after and such, with a turn limit to the battle to represent the time limit. Either knockout or points would win.

    There would be contest halls throughout the region with the final grand contest hall in an area based off of Hollywood.

    There would be a ski mountain area, based off of Mammoth Mountain or Big Bear (and would definitely have some Mamoswine and Ursaring =P) with the ice gym there.

    There could be a fossil type area with a ground gym based off of Santa Fe, New Mexico and a casino area based off of Las Vegas, Nevada.

    The big shopping area could be based off of Beverly Hills.

    I'll add some more ideas later.

  10. #2080
    Ghost Type Trainer MoonlitxShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ecruteak City
    Posts
    46

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Facebook View Post
    Titanix, an evolution of Steelix looks good.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	385344_265775063549419_643152228_n.jpg 
Views:	35232 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	83496
    this is really awesome. i def think some new evos are needed over all. there are plenty of fakemons out there that wizards could...glean inspiration from lol
    Code: 2664 2458 6584
    Name: Alex
    Safari: cascoon ariados drapion

    safari completed
    now looking for the vivillons

    Limited space but Ill add anyone who needs my safari. A lot of ppl helped me out while I collecting safaris. Just trying to pay it forward. Im available most evenings. So hop on so you can fully add me so I can then delete you. Send me a message when you add. i don't get on here too much anymore. but i will add when i eventually see the PM.

  11. #2081
    Nyx
    Nyx is offline
    What does the Vulpix say? Nyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    BMGf
    Posts
    696

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Angela-Samshi View Post
    Onix goes from being a fast Pokemon to a horribly slow one. A branched evolution for Onix could maybe be something? Like, a snake made of a lighter material than steel?
    That's a great idea actually. An evolution of Onix with lower defence and higher Speed. They could give it a pure Ground or maybe an Ice/Ground typing. Besides I love branched evolutions. :D

  12. #2082
    Loopy SummerXBen shipper! ObliviaRangerLuvva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    NW England. Possibly Oblivia.
    Posts
    40
    Blog Entries
    1
    Follow ObliviaRangerLuvva On Twitter Add ObliviaRangerLuvva on Google+
    Follow ObliviaRangerLuvva on Tumblr Visit ObliviaRangerLuvva's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    I hope that they have put in new Eeveelutions and a pure flying type in Pokemon X and Y, but Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie do look like cute starters!
    YamiiDenryuu and jokool like this.

    Team Magma, Pokemon Pincher and Team Plasma member all at once and proud!
    I love Oblivia, and more importantly, UKULELE PICHU!
    http://pokefarm.org/_ext/PDuD2FR~cFuT

  13. #2083
    Registered User Anser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    788

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Please don't make the villain team look like clowns again... Please don't make the villain team look like clowns again... Please don't make the villain team look like clowns again... Please don't make the villain team look like clowns again... Please don't make the villain team look like clowns again... Please don't make the villain team look like clowns again... Please don't make the villain team look like clowns again... Please don't make the villain team look like clowns again... Please don't make the villain team look like clowns again...

  14. #2084
    Registered User Calidus44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Wherever I may roam
    Posts
    22

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    ^ I second this.
    I hope Dunsparce will get an evolution.

  15. #2085
    Likes to show off. LDEJRuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    92

    Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hostile Kangaroo View Post
    I think the region of Generation VI should be based on California and some surrounding United States west coast areas.

    In my idea for the game, you would face eight gym leaders (there would definitely be a dark gym, an ice gym, and a low level dragon gym). Next, you would face the Elite Four, who would utilize four Pokemon types not utilized by the gym leaders (optimistically they would use Fire, Water, and Grass as three of their types to avoid unbalanced gyms for starters, but it's really very hard to do gym themes with some of the other types). The champion would use a mix of types. After the E4, you would have the option to face five returning gym leaders, one of whom is from each region/generation. They would utilized Pokemon of the five remaining types not utilized by the gym leaders or the Elite Four, allowing all types to be used. Hopefully the lesser-used gym types would be the gym types in the region.

    Contests would be fleshed out to contain battles and the like, with different moves scoring points based on what moves they were used after and such, with a turn limit to the battle to represent the time limit. Either knockout or points would win.

    There would be contest halls throughout the region with the final grand contest hall in an area based off of Hollywood.

    There would be a ski mountain area, based off of Mammoth Mountain or Big Bear (and would definitely have some Mamoswine and Ursaring =P) with the ice gym there.

    There could be a fossil type area with a ground gym based off of Santa Fe, New Mexico and a casino area based off of Las Vegas, Nevada.

    The big shopping area could be based off of Beverly Hills.

    I'll add some more ideas later.
    I thought the region should be based on the state of Kentucky. However, we may both be wrong, as the announcement may view the region to be based on France.
    Hooray for the Fairy-type!

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •