What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 138

Page 138 of 238 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 3563
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Visit Rocky505's Youtube Channel

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

I would like to see us get another fire starter based on the animals of the Chinese zodiac(Minus the snake since we just had one), though Cyndaquil is arguable.

"I'm just a passing through Pokemon Trainer,"

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky505 View Post
    I would like to see us get another fire starter based on the animals of the Chinese zodiac(Minus the snake since we just had one), though Cyndaquil is arguable.
    Yeah, I'd like to see a Tiger or Ox done, maybe with fire/steel for the latter.
    Last edited by Zweilous; 4th January 2013 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post
    I want the ability to import pokemon. Having to move only 6 at a time via the current method (or simple trading if both games are in the same generation) takes WAY too long. Example: I have ~500 pokemon in Black version, so when Black 2 came out, I wanted to move them over to that. However, since I couldn't import them all at once or even a box at a time, i had to catch a weak pokemon 500 times and trade 500 times. I bought Black 2 on release day and I still haven't finished.

By import, I mean you have both games and two systems, then you press a button and boom, all the pokemon are sent to your new game. It would be okay if they only let you do it in the post game.
    I've been saying this non stop. My idea is being able to trade over your trainer card to a new game after you beat the elite four in the one your transferring from. It would trade over all data related to that save file instantly and would act as like a new game plus for the next gen. There'd have to be a catch I'm thinking needing to beat the elite four to unlock your old Pokemon. And the games story would change a bit to treat you like a trainer who just arrived to the new region. So let me break it down.

Joe beat Pokemon purple. Pokemon jade just came out at the start of jade there'd be an option under new game called transfer trainer, it would access saved data on the sd card and pull it up. Joe has just arrived in jades region.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky505 View Post
    Right. The fire starter is always of the Chinese Zodiac and the grass starter is always based off some sort of lizard or amphibian. Problem with the fire starters is that there has already been a fire-horse (Ponyta and Rapidash) and a fire-dog (Growlithe and Arcanine... sort of Flareon). Of course, there have been plenty of Pokemon repetition in the past... we have two lines of fire-monkeys, several lines of electric rodents (Pikachu and the pikaclones), normal birds and rodents galore...

The Science Overlord carboncopy's Avatar

I would like to see a fire starter which is not fighting. Also, some new types, 3d sprites, re intro of the hoenn contest.

KYOGRE ! THE GOD OF THE SEA ! THE SLUMBERING GIANT !
    Did you Know that there is a Protein Called Pikachurin, As this Protien is Supposed to Be As Fast And Nimble As Pikachu ?
    For More Cool Science Facts Click Here.

Blog Entries

I think maybe two months ago there was a Masuda interview in GameInformer that had him talk about the possibility of porting B2W2 to the Wii U.

While I think that porting the two games would be a really dumb move on Game Freak's part, the idea of having a main series Pokemon game on the Wii U for Gen VI is something I really would love to see happen.

The Jet Black Pokemon Ninja_Oscar's Avatar

Follow Ninja_Oscar on Tumblr

3D Pokemon battles using models like the ones in Pokedex 3D
    Shiny Celebi likes this.

Zeb
    making a splash Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

A bitchin' Luvdisc evolution.
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!

2664-2340-0333 SV{153} Pyroclastic Friend's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Pyroclastic Friend On Twitter
    Follow Pyroclastic Friend on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyVenomoth View Post
    hmm i dident say the Pokemon look excatly like Digiomon that currently exist in my other comment. i meant there designed in a similar way to digimon maybe thats not claar since eveyone seems to be confused by it. Anyyywayy i say they look more like Digimon casue they remind me of Digimon no other region has. Its mostly the more random colours variations(sigilyph) and a few more over the top humanoid lookning designs that look odd (tornadus) also i only think some of them look like digimon others i just think are strange looking.

yes its clear which is from pokemon and which is from digimon becasue they are in their respecive games, if they were mixed up it might not be so clear. Obviously we will never agree but this may help you understand why i think there "more digimon"
    But Machoke/Machamp are more human-like than the Kami Trio.

A freaking Fire-type starter that is not fighting type in its last stage. ._.

Blog Entries

Stunfisk evolves into Uberstunfisk!!!

Still bitter its the only RE shiny i seen....

Blog Entries

More variety in how the rivals and unused PCs are handled, and how the starters are distributed to NPCs. RSE were the only games that really mixed this up, with the other PC taking the place of the usual rival and the addition of a rival who didn't have a standard starter. All the others just have you and the rival with the starter that beats yours (and Bianca in BW), with the other PC either taking the leftover starter or having a very minor small role. Or both.

I'm still looking forward to a sibling rivalry; it would be nice to have more of a personal feeling.
    Don't you think Hoenn deserves to be at least this beautiful?

Credit for the map goes to this person: http://pokemon-diamond.deviantart.com/art/Hoenn-BW-styled-map-251951922

Registered User Typhlosionisafirebadger's Avatar

What if we got starters with different elements?

like maybe fighting dark and psychic?

Nyx

Being able to choose a "difficult mode" from the beginning, without having to finish the game first or trade.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM