What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 134

Page 134 of 238 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 3563
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Alright, I'm bored, so here's my take on what Eeveelutions I want to see if Gamefreak goes that route:

Dragon is the obvious choice, due to it being the last (formerly) special type, bit it actually works well- not only will a dragon -eon give players the more averagely-powered dragon-type they've been wanting, but since it's such a distinct type it'll work well if this generation introduces only one eon. But if it does introduce a pair, I think dragon would go well with...

Ghost. Not only would it complete the "se-on-self" set, ghost is a rare and enigmatic type itself.

Barring that, steel and poison would complete the "resists self" set of types for Eeveelutions, and I also feel like they go well together in some vague, abstract way.

And finally, flying, because it would be the perfect excuse for a mundane pure-flying type, which as you all know I totally want.

... actually, heck with it Gamefreak. Do all of these. Five new Eeveelutions in one gen. Yeah.
    Dragon & Ghost are the perfect match in my opinion! I approve ^^

Alright, I'm bored, so here's my take on what Eeveelutions I want to see if Gamefreak goes that route:

Dragon is the obvious choice, due to it being the last (formerly) special type, bit it actually works well- not only will a dragon -eon give players the more averagely-powered dragon-type they've been wanting, but since it's such a distinct type it'll work well if this generation introduces only one eon. But if it does introduce a pair, I think dragon would go well with...

Ghost. Not only would it complete the "se-on-self" set, ghost is a rare and enigmatic type itself.

Barring that, steel and poison would complete the "resists self" set of types for Eeveelutions, and I also feel like they go well together in some vague, abstract way.

And finally, flying, because it would be the perfect excuse for a mundane pure-flying type, which as you all know I totally want.

... actually, heck with it Gamefreak. Do all of these. Five new Eeveelutions in one gen. Yeah.
    Dragon & Ghost are the perfect match in my opinion! I approve ^^
    YamiiDenryuu likes this.

Blog Entries

While we're at it, a defensive dragon. I don't think we have one... that type has four somewhat common resistances. We should have a Pokemon that really makes use of that.
    Sapphire likes this.

Blog Entries

I'm all about pure-Flying Pokemon, DO IT GF. Dragon and Ghost I approve of as well, and imo they need more Ghosts that are based on something other than inanimate objects/spirits etc. Just as long as they don't make a Bug-type Eeveelution, cause I have a feeling it will probably suck as much as Flareon unless they do something spectacular with it.

Another thing I'd like to see in a future generation- although it will never happen because it'd be next to impossible to implement into the Anime and Manga- would be if we had a new Kanto generation, a Pokemon R/G/B/Y 2 or something. It'd take place quite awhile after the current games, so there would have been far greater changes than between Gen 1 and Gen 2 Kanto.

Like, "Professor Oak" would actually be Blue, who took up research after a few years as Viridian Gym leader. "Colonel Surge" would be on the Elite Four along with a grey-haired Koga, a mid-30s Misty and a middle-aged Karen. The champion would be, like, Lance's grandnephew or something.
    Sapphire likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gamingboy View Post
    Another thing I'd like to see in a future generation- although it will never happen because it'd be next to impossible to implement into the Anime and Manga- would be if we had a new Kanto generation, a Pokemon R/G/B/Y 2 or something. It'd take place quite awhile after the current games, so there would have been far greater changes than between Gen 1 and Gen 2 Kanto.

Like, "Professor Oak" would actually be Blue, who took up research after a few years as Viridian Gym leader. "Colonel Surge" would be on the Elite Four along with a grey-haired Koga, a mid-30s Misty and a middle-aged Karen. The champion would be, like, Lance's grandnephew or something.
    I never want to see Kanto again... we've had it in 4/5 Gen's (and this Gen isn't over yet) so no more Kanto please god! I'd much rather see Hoenn honestly) but I have a feeling Gen VI region will be based off of LA (as Unova is based on NYC it would make sense.)
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

El_
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    I have a feeling Gen VI region will be based off of LA (as Unova is based on NYC it would make sense.)
    Were done with America IMO. Unova was based off of several locations not even present in NYC, like Pokewood being based off Hollywood. I'd be quite surprised if we got another American based region, even the name Unove itself can be said to represent the entire United States.

If we get a region outside of Japan again, then it should be to America/Unova as Johto was to Kanto. Something much older and classical, like Europe, Rome, or Ancient Greece the cradle of Western Civilization.

N set by smalllady
    Ideals/Truth

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El_ View Post
    I have a feeling Gen VI region will be based off of LA (as Unova is based on NYC it would make sense.)
    Were done with America IMO. Unova was based off of several locations not even present in NYC, like Pokewood being based off Hollywood. I'd be quite surprised if we got another American based region, even the name Unove itself can be said to represent the entire United States.

If we get a region outside of Japan again, then it should be to America/Unova as Johto was to Kanto. Something much older and classical, like Europe, Rome, or Ancient Greece the cradle of Western Civilization.
    Actually isn't NYC a mecha for filming as well? but I say we'll stay with America for a few more Gen's...

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I like the idea's of Rome and Greece better than another region based on the United States. I personally think that the next region in Generation 6 should be based on one of the following...

1.Hong Kong (Someone previously mentioned this and I think this would have some great potential plus the region looks just perfect for Pokémon)
    2.Australia (Not only a great place but it is also filled with some cool animals on which the next Pokémon can be based on)
    3.Return to Japan (Not sure what regions from Japan they have yet to use for Pokémon though)

What do you think?

Team Eeveelution All The Way!!!

El_
    Blog Entries

Actually isn't NYC a mecha for filming as well? but I say we'll stay with America for a few more Gen's...
    Not to the extent that Hollywood,California is, which is obviously what Poke"wood" is based on. What exactly is there in the United States left? Surely they cannot base another region solely on an American city.... maybe Hawaii, but thats it. Nothing else here is notable enough.

If they are going to expand on Unova's storyline (or expand on the Pokemon like Johto to Kanto), it does not have to actually be an American based region, I'd much rather have England, Rome, or Greece and them focusing on the origins and whatnot.

@Snubbull Lover

Honk Kong is a fantastic idea, a region based on China should happen at some point, it has to. I'd honestly rather have a region based on China than another Japanese region anyways, not that I mind it (Japan), but a Chinese region has very good potential and we already have 4 Japanese regions as is.

N set by smalllady
    Ideals/Truth

Rome or Greece I think would be a fantastic spot for continuing the Unova storyline as their culture is not only influencial on America, it's also very beautiful and would make exploring the region a real treat.

If not, I'd also like to see Hong Kong, especially if they decide to draw from the mythology and culture there.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

A region based off of Greece would be awesome. Athens could hold the E4, Crete could be some sort of post game bit, and Mount Olympus can serve as some all mighty mountain. The only downside would be the effing water routes, they would be as bad as Hoenn.
    Bellossom and Sapphire like this.

While we're at it, a defensive dragon. I don't think we have one... that type has four somewhat common resistances. We should have a Pokemon that really makes use of that.
    Altaria, but I agree that there should be more.

Blog Entries

Not to the extent that Hollywood,California is, which is obviously what Poke"wood" is based on. What exactly is there in the United States left? Surely they cannot base another region solely on an American city.... maybe Hawaii, but thats it. Nothing else here is notable enough.

If they are going to expand on Unova's storyline (or expand on the Pokemon like Johto to Kanto), it does not have to actually be an American based region, I'd much rather have England, Rome, or Greece and them focusing on the origins and whatnot.

@Snubbull Lover

Honk Kong is a fantastic idea, a region based on China should happen at some point, it has to. I'd honestly rather have a region based on China than another Japanese region anyways, not that I mind it (Japan), but a Chinese region has very good potential and we already have 4 Japanese regions as is.
    America is huge though, and there are pleny of things outside NYC... LA, San Francisco, Atlanta ect... there is no reason why GF can't have a region based off of another American city when we got 100's

I was thinking California would make for an excellent region. For one its very diverse in terms of habitats, with plenty of interesting cities. And it's generally the most beloved state by people not in the US ;D

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM