What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 133
Page 133 of 238 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 3563

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Blog Entries

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Dual type attacks would make the game ridiculously complicated, Pokemon is supposed to be a simple game becuase it's for kids. It would be ridiculously confusing. I think single type attacks are fine.
    The closest we'll ever come is stuff like Freeze Shock & Ice Burn, as those moves seem to be the combo of Bolt Strike/Glaciate & Blue Flare/Glaciate. The moves are combos in the sense of their effects (paralysis & burn) with an Ice typed attack.

Thats a more clever way to have it than all out dual typed moves I think.

N set by smalllady
    Ideals/Truth

Happy NintendoDay Europe! Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyVenomoth View Post
    i want new pokemon that look less like digimon.. yes im looking at you woobat, gurdurr, tynamo, archen, tornadus, thundurus, landours amoung many others. Well in fact most of gen 5 looks like the digital world
    I dunno, I look at Gen V Pokémon and think that they look a lot like Gen I Pokémon. I think the "These Pokémon look like Digimon!" argument is a complete load of nonsense personally.

i want new pokemon that look less like digimon.. yes im looking at you woobat, gurdurr, tynamo, archen, tornadus, thundurus, landours amoung many others. Well in fact most of gen 5 looks like the digital world
    None of the Pokemon really look like any Digimon.

Quote Originally Posted by skaraflame View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    I want the UK version of the game to actually be localised for the UK audience. That means the use of UK English as opposed to US English and other such details like that.
    To be fair the world should be localised to UK English, as it's the original and official English. I don't care how much anyone tries to reason with it, 12/14 will always be the twelveth day of the fourteenth month.
    It should be metricated too. Rayquaza being 22'11.6" explains absolutely nothing.

Blog Entries

Hmm, Pokemon has had a tone of changes over the years and I've been pretty satisfied with whatever has been put into the games. Obviously, I want more pokemon. I think it would be cool to have more pokemon with dual typing that has yet to be done like water/fire for example. I would also like to see more pokemon based on plants/animals/concepts rather than inanimate objects, but that's just my taste.And it would be nice to add an evolution to those non-legendary poekon like tropius. It would also be nice if the overall region had a more exotic feel to it, like having it be based off of the Amazon rain forest.

I would also like it if they would bring back walking with your pokemon. This was a feature I always loved in HG. I also like being able to collect berries in game rather than in the Dream World. Bring back the contest would be nice too, especially if they remade them to have more competition involved, like being able to go into tournaments. Perhaps the game itself could have the option of playing as a Coordinator or a Trainer. The Coordinator's path would be closer to how it is done in the anime.

Drama queen/Bug master PrettyVenomoth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zweilous View Post
    Candlemon and litwick ?

really i mean the way some of them are designed in general reminds me of digimon, if i saw them in a digiomn game i wouldent be thinking "oh they dont belong here" casue alot of them could really pass of as digiomn flawlessly in my opinon and i used to big digiomon fan so i can rerember what there designed like.

Blog Entries

Candlemon and litwick ?

really i mean the way some of them are designed in general reminds me of digimon, if i saw them in a digiomn game i wouldent be thinking "oh they dont belong here" casue alot of them could really pass of as digiomn flawlessly in my opinon and i used to big digiomon fan so i can rerember what there designed like.
    What's wrong with Digimon? honestly Litwick looks NOTHING like Candlemon except their both candles hell they have different basis as well... Litwick is based on the Hitodama right? Candlemon is just a candle...
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Candlemon and litwick ?

They're both candles with faces, that's the extent of their similarities really.

I'm an active member in the Digimon series and honestly there's really no Pokemon that I could say looks flawlessly like a Digimon (and vice versa for that matter), they have different quirks to their design that makes them stand out from each other. Hell, even when the concept is similar the same holds true (Lapras/Plesiomon and Hydreigon/Orochimon for instance). So no I do not agree with you, none of the new pokemon look anything like Digimon.

Blog Entries

Here's a list of some of my wants:

*Some evolutions and pre-evolutions of previous generations. But not as excessive as Generation IV where there were not much new Pokemon.

*Dark type gym leader

*Much less linear region than Unova. Not A to B, B to C, C to D, D to E, and so on.

*Make the region have a unique feel to it, not like Kanto or Unova where they felt plain. Something like Hoenn's tropical-ness or Sinnoh's coldness.

(will continue the damn list... It got lost because I took too long and and was logged out. I ended up losing a majority of my original post.)
    다시 니 품에 안기고 싶은 나
    dashi ni poome angigo shipeun na
    고개숙였어 입을 막아 버렸어
    gogaesookyeosseo ipeul maka beoryeosseo

아직아닌가봐 잊지 못했나봐
    ajikaningabwa itji mothaettnabwa
    내맘이 널 가슴이 널 놓치 못했나봐
    naemami neol gaseumi neol nohji mothaettnabwa
    그리웠었나봐 잡고 싶었나봐
    geuriweosseottnabwa japgo shipeottnabwa
    그날의 널 사랑한 널 보낼수가 없었나봐
    geunaleui neol saranghan neol bonaelsuga eopseottnabwa

i want to see pikachu evolve in the anime

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smileythegreat View Post
    i want to see pikachu evolve in the anime
    I don't watch the anime anymore, but I highly doubt that'll ever happen.
    다시 니 품에 안기고 싶은 나
    dashi ni poome angigo shipeun na
    고개숙였어 입을 막아 버렸어
    gogaesookyeosseo ipeul maka beoryeosseo

아직아닌가봐 잊지 못했나봐
    ajikaningabwa itji mothaettnabwa
    내맘이 널 가슴이 널 놓치 못했나봐
    naemami neol gaseumi neol nohji mothaettnabwa
    그리웠었나봐 잡고 싶었나봐
    geuriweosseottnabwa japgo shipeottnabwa
    그날의 널 사랑한 널 보낼수가 없었나봐
    geunaleui neol saranghan neol bonaelsuga eopseottnabwa

Forever Lacking Rhythm Konoko Hasano's Avatar

@PrettyVenomoth: I seriously don't see how any of the Pokemon even remotely look like Digimon. They all look like Pokemon to me, and I've always found this argument to be an odd one. This is perhaps the weirdest argument that anyone can make in regards to why they dislike new Pokemon. I mean, what makes any of the newer Pokemon different from old ones? Can you actually spot anything that makes Tynamo more 'Digimon' like than something like... say Jinx, Nidoking, Lugia, Electivire, or many others?

Being a fan of both Digimon and Pokemon, it's not too hard to realize when one is a Digimon and the other is a Pokemon; it's pretty much common sense.

Anyway, I really don't have many desires for Gen VI because I'm okay with most of whatever they do... except a Fire/Fighting starter.

One thing I was thinking: HM items. I mean, make it so that you would have to use HMs until you are champion if you want to go to HM areas, but after that, you get items that act as HMs:

A machete could stand in for Cut
    A surfboard or inflatable boat or something could stand in for Surf
    Scuba gear could stand in for Dive

...I dunno what could replaced fly, strength and waterfall, though...

Alright, I'm bored, so here's my take on what Eeveelutions I want to see if Gamefreak goes that route:

Dragon is the obvious choice, due to it being the last (formerly) special type, bit it actually works well- not only will a dragon -eon give players the more averagely-powered dragon-type they've been wanting, but since it's such a distinct type it'll work well if this generation introduces only one eon. But if it does introduce a pair, I think dragon would go well with...

Ghost. Not only would it complete the "se-on-self" set, ghost is a rare and enigmatic type itself.

Barring that, steel and poison would complete the "resists self" set of types for Eeveelutions, and I also feel like they go well together in some vague, abstract way.

And finally, flying, because it would be the perfect excuse for a mundane pure-flying type, which as you all know I totally want.

... actually, heck with it Gamefreak. Do all of these. Five new Eeveelutions in one gen. Yeah.

Follow Charazemma On Twitter Add Charazemma on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Gamingboy View Post
    One thing I was thinking: HM items. I mean, make it so that you would have to use HMs until you are champion if you want to go to HM areas, but after that, you get items that act as HMs:

A machete could stand in for Cut
    A surfboard or inflatable boat or something could stand in for Surf
    Scuba gear could stand in for Dive

...I dunno what could replaced fly, strength and waterfall, though...

I had a similar idea. But for flying/surfing maybe you could have a license? Yo'd be alloed to fly once you have X amount of badges etc. You'd still need a flying/water Pokemon in your team.

Or even if HM's were still assigned, but didnt take up a move slot.

Anything but the current set up.
    I'm a girl.

I call a Squirrel legendary in X and Y, just sayin'.