Page 124 of 238 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 3563
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

My high hopes...

Ruby & Sapphire remakes/sequels - 2013
    GenVI - 2014

I'm hoping there's some Pokemon population control and there's less new Pokemon and more cross-generation evolutions and babies. Also, not as many legendaries as what has been released in IV & V.

Blog Entries

I'm hoping for at least some decent looking Pokemon. imo Gen 5 had some weaker designs, but hopefully Gen 6 will bring it back for us

How about a villainous team named after a Pokémon, like Team Porygon?

Maybe a starter team that's all part Flying-type as well: a hummingbird Grass starter, a phoenix Fire starter, and a swan Water starter.

And an alternate evolution for female Machop, and its final form would be part Psychic-type. Machick would evolve from an item that female Machop would hold.
    Last edited by LDEJRuff; 10th December 2012 at 08:56 PM.
    Hooray for the Fairy-type!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LDEJRuff View Post
    Maybe a starter team that's all part Flying-type as well: a hummingbird Grass starter, a phoenix Fire starter, and a swan Water starter.
    That wouldn't work, because the flying type would eliminate the water starter's disadvantage against the grass one's.

So you want to be a hero? Stuntology's Avatar

Actually, something I'd love is if they'd remake the cries of the gen 1-2 (maybe even 3) Pokemon. They'd keep the basic overall sound and character of them, but revamp them to sound more organic, and so that there isn't a quality difference between generations.
    Bellossom likes this.

Goblins and Saurus and Cheetaurs, oh my!

I hope they will reveal GENVI next year because it will likely contain more crossgenerational evolutions (which I love!). This way they can expand the Hoenn dex with the new evolutions and can put out the RS remakes next. I love it when you can suddenly evolve your teammates into their new forms ^^

Blog Entries

I want the option to change the format of dates, so I can have it the British way (DD/MM/YYYY). The American way (MM/DD/YYYY) confuses me, especially for the first 12 days of the month. It would literally take a few minutes for GF to implement this.

A British English translation wouldn't go amiss. A bit superfluous I admit but if they employ a guy to makes sure things like colour are spelt correctly that would be nice. LoZ Spirit Tracks actually had separate translations European English/Spanish/French and North American English/Spanish/French. I always thought that it was a bit of waste of time and money and made interacting with American fandom about the game online a bit confusing. As I say colour being spelt correctly would be appreciated, but it doesn't really bother me that much (unlike the date format).
    Crysta Blade likes this.

Follow Charazemma On Twitter Add Charazemma on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Snubbull Lover 777 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YamiiDenryuu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Charazemma View Post
    My thinking is that Gen 6 should have 800 pokemon in total, so that gen 7 can have 1000... because are they really going to go on after that? 1000 is a nice number to end on. I'm not saying I want it to end or that it will, by the way, just that it would make sense to finish on 1000 to me...
    You want them to introduce 200 Pokemon in a single generation so they can stop making new Pokemon? That seems... counterproductive.
    I think she means to add 151 New Pokémon in Generation 6 to the already existing 649 for a total of 800 Pokémon. But in Generation 7 I think she does want 200 Pokémon bringing the 800 from Generations 1-6 to 1000. I don't think the Pokémon franchise should end just because they are no longer going to make New Pokémon there's always new story elements they can explore and new characters as well.
    Yep thats what I mean. If there is going to be a final number of pokemon, 1000 sounds about right to me. And if we say around 150-200 per generation, that gives it 2 more gens of new pokemon... not necessarily the end of pokemon.

Anyway, my point was in gen 6 I'd like there to be 150ish new ones, not too many :)
    I'm a girl.

I call a Squirrel legendary in X and Y, just sayin'.

Loopy SummerXBen shipper! ObliviaRangerLuvva's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow ObliviaRangerLuvva On Twitter Add ObliviaRangerLuvva on Google+
    Follow ObliviaRangerLuvva on Tumblr Visit ObliviaRangerLuvva's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by 1quacka1 View Post
    I want the option to change the format of dates, so I can have it the British way (DD/MM/YYYY). The American way (MM/DD/YYYY) confuses me, especially for the first 12 days of the month. It would literally take a few minutes for GF to implement this.

A British English translation wouldn't go amiss. A bit superfluous I admit but if they employ a guy to makes sure things like colour are spelt correctly that would be nice. LoZ Spirit Tracks actually had separate translations European English/Spanish/French and North American English/Spanish/French. I always thought that it was a bit of waste of time and money and made interacting with American fandom about the game online a bit confusing. As I say colour being spelt correctly would be appreciated, but it doesn't really bother me that much (unlike the date format).
    Yeah, I hate the mm/dd/yyyy thing. I hate having to guess if it is the first thing in the morning and such, but I get a bit ticked off seeing Color, not Colour, and Humor, not Humour, but that is just the way English English teachers do it... I hate being an English Pokemon fan.
    Owain and Kwame120 like this.

Team Magma, Pokemon Pincher and Team Plasma member all at once and proud!
    I love Oblivia, and more importantly, UKULELE PICHU!
    http://pokefarm.org/_ext/PDuD2FR~cFuT

Blog Entries

Follow Owain on Tumblr

^^Brazil also uses DD/MM/YYYY so yeah, it's pretty confusing and I find no sense in the american system, but oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by LaDestitute View Post
    Villainous Team:
    I like to see a villainous team based off of the western zodiac. With twelve sub-admins representing each zodiac, and the top-tier admin representing Ophiuchus. For example, Virgo would specialize in Psychic/Ghost Pokemon, sometimes with a secondary type such as Ground, Grass, Bug, Rock, (from Virgo's association with the planet Earth), etc. I.e, Exeggutor, Claydol, Shedinja, and Golurk.
    I also feel Team Rocket should remain a minor role, if anything. They've had their spotlight shown in Gen II, and Gen III/II showed what's it like with them working without their dear leader. They've had their time to shine.
    I agree with the zodiac part, and IMO:

Aries - Fighting
    Taurus - Ground
    Gemini - Electric
    Cancer - Ghost
    Leo - Fire
    Virgo - Psychic
    Libra -Steel
    Scorpio - Poison
    Sagittarius - Flying
    Capricorn - Rock
    Aquarius - Ice
    Pisces - Water

But, the problem with type-based enemies is that the Gym Leaders already fill that role, so maybe these enemies could be trying to overtake the leader's position, ORm they could already be the leaders, while still evil, and this time, 12 of them! inb4 twelve houses storyline from Saint Seiya

The first gym should be that of Dragon-Type and the gym leader would become the player's rival after his/her defeat. Then at some point, the player and the rival would team up against the boy and the girl who took the other too starters.

The evil team boss should be an Elite Four member. And instead meeting the Champion during the journey, the player would meet the Elites along the way.
    Kwame120 likes this.

Follow LaDestitute On Twitter Add LaDestitute on Facebook
    Follow LaDestitute on Tumblr Visit LaDestitute's Youtube Channel

The first Gym Leader specializing in Dragon types is a HORRIBLE IDEA. Dragon types are far too overpowered to be so early, and the player (regardless of starter) would be at a disadvantage, unless say...one of the starters was part Ice type.
    Charazemma and Owain like this.
    ~I scratch a living, it ain't easy, you know it's a drag~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LaDestitute View Post
    The first Gym Leader specializing in Dragon types is a HORRIBLE IDEA. Dragon types are far too overpowered to be so early, and the player (regardless of starter) would be at a disadvantage, unless say...one of the starters was part Ice type.
    Not-so-overpowered dragon-types is something fans ask for a lot. Some could be introduced for the sake of this gym. Barring that, first stage dragons (Dratini, Axew, etc) wouldn't be too hard to beat. If it's type matchups you're worried about, it'd be no worse than trying to take on the Striaton gym without your free monkey, but with the added bonus that the dragons probably don't know anything besides dragon and normal moves, which obviously aren't SE on any of the usual starter trio types.

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

the whole Brit english vs American english would be a waste of time/resources I think. Having both an American translation of the game and a British translation would require redoing a whole lot more than switching two characters in the date.

The option for the order the date goes in just swaps the order of two sets of characters. Having British English as well as American English would require going through the entirety of the game, from story dialogue to the menus to even the random things every single NPC says.

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sonic10158 View Post

the whole Brit english vs American english would be a waste of time/resources I think. Having both an American translation of the game and a British translation would require redoing a whole lot more than switching two characters in the date.

The option for the order the date goes in just swaps the order of two sets of characters. Having British English as well as American English would require going through the entirety of the game, from story dialogue to the menus to even the random things every single NPC says.
    I agree with Brit english being a waste of resources, but it would be nice regardless.

The date format option on the other hand isn't a waste of resources, it'd literally take any one of the programmers a few minutes to do.
    Bubble Frog likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM