What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 122

Page 122 of 238 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 3563
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Blog Entries

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

Quote Originally Posted by FairyRed View Post
    ._. She doesn't have to be a nun, but that doesn't mean "show off as much skin as possible". Especially if the boy gets to go fully-dressed too, they couldn't make it more obvious that girl player exist characters exist for fanservice. Dawn and Hilda are the most blatant cases.
    Fan service? Show me proof.

Also your slut-shaming is not a good look. You've been spewing this same misogynistic crap for months now, and yet you never have the evidence to back it up. Why the hell does it matter whether or not the female player character is wearing pants?
    Owain likes this.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

OSHAWHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by Articwolf10 View Post
    As for Lion Pokemon we do have the Shinx line...
    Yeah, but I still would hope for a more traditional-looking adult white lion.
    Seasons =/= Regions

I think the whole complaining about the girls wearing short skirts is just ridiculous. They're just simple, inexistent video-game characters. I've seen this a lot of times already and it's getting tiring. Just don't pay attention to those things and that's it. It's not my attention to offend anyone, but seriously. It's enough.

Psychic>Fight>Dark

thats a perfect chain as well

Cats: The Original Trolls Aldo512's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Aldo512 On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalzoe View Post
    Psychic>Fight>Dark

Not exactly. Dark isn't affected by Psychic attacks, so the Psychic starter would be at a disadvantage

Blog Entries

Follow guardian468 on Tumblr Visit guardian468's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo512 View Post
    Psychic>Fight>Dark

Not exactly. Dark isn't affected by Psychic attacks, so the Psychic starter would be at a disadvantage
    The chain actually works:

Psychic is strong against Fighting but weak against Dark
    Fighting is strong against Dark but weak against Psychic
    Dark is strong against Psychic but weak against Fighting

So no one has more advatage over the other

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guardian468 View Post
    Psychic>Fight>Dark

You just described how a triangle works . YOU DIDN'T REFUTE HIS POINT! So No it doesn't. Rock Ice Ground would be a far better triangle if the default move isn't normal or stab
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkara
    Gary reveals that he already has six pokemon. And judging by the pokemon around that area I'm guessing he has a rat a bird two bugs AND anouther bird

Blog Entries

Follow guardian468 on Tumblr Visit guardian468's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvernphlare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by guardian468 View Post
    Psychic>Fight>Dark

You just described how a triangle works . YOU DIDN'T REFUTE HIS POINT! So No it doesn't. Rock Ice Ground would be a far better triangle if the default move isn't normal or stab
    Heehee I see what you mean but yeah I think that people wanting Psychic, Fighting and Dark starters is too mainstream. And your triangle sounds reasonable.

Loopy SummerXBen shipper! ObliviaRangerLuvva's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow ObliviaRangerLuvva On Twitter Add ObliviaRangerLuvva on Google+
    Follow ObliviaRangerLuvva on Tumblr Visit ObliviaRangerLuvva's Youtube Channel

There should be a larger variety of types available on the starting routes instead of normal types and the odd dark or bug. What about ice types or dragon types for a change?

Team Magma, Pokemon Pincher and Team Plasma member all at once and proud!
    I love Oblivia, and more importantly, UKULELE PICHU!
    http://pokefarm.org/_ext/PDuD2FR~cFuT

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Dragon types would be too broken to give at the beginning of the game
    Owain likes this.

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Bring back the rustling grass, swirling dust, and water ripple, also bring back grottoes as well. Either eliminate HMs like BW2 mostly did, or make the HMs that are used viable moves. Or give them an extra move slot for just HMs
    AT THE END OF THIS DAY. ONE SHALL STAND, ONE SHALL FALL

Now that I think about it, want to know what would be a neat region? How about Upstate New York and Ontario, with Lake Ontario in-between? And, what's more, there could be differences based on what side of the lake you are on. The southern side (based on Upstate NY like Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, etc.) would have slightly (and not-so-slightly) different traditions, people and pokemon than the northern (Canadian) side. Toronto could act as the "Big City", and Niagara Falls would be ripe for a location for a legendary or two. And there never really has been an "inland" region in the main series before, but setting it on a great lake would allow for plenty of surfing and fishing.

What I'm hoping for most of all (really before Gen 6) is a good Wii game in the likeness of Colosseum. We haven't had a console game that will connect to bw or bw2 and I'd like to see one with an actual storyline to it. Not to mention it would be a great way to get some more hidden ability Pokemon.

Follow LaDestitute On Twitter Add LaDestitute on Facebook
    Follow LaDestitute on Tumblr Visit LaDestitute's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by master shake View Post
    What I'm hoping for most of all (really before Gen 6) is a good Wii game in the likeness of Colosseum. We haven't had a console game that will connect to bw or bw2 and I'd like to see one with an actual storyline to it. Not to mention it would be a great way to get some more hidden ability Pokemon.
    I felt the Colosseum games were very good in terms of storyline, but a future title akin to them could use a bit of storyline touch-up like they did with Black/White.

As for what I want to see in Gen VI?

Remakes & Locales:
    Specifically, on the subject of Ruby/Sapphire remakes everybody wants so much.
    I somewhat don't want to see a remake of them. What would work better is a new tale set in the same region, or Hoenn being a secondary region like Kanto was in Gen II. On the subject of Ruby/Sapphire games being possible in Generation Vi, while we got to see what happened to Cyrus in HG/SS; what about the fates of Archie/Maxie and their respective villainous teams?

A few more cities based off of other cultures (like Spain? Australia?) or even a portion of the Gen VI region would be cool. They seemed to have done that already with Gen V's Pokemon (such as Yamask), aside from recycling old Pokemon designs.

Villainous Team:
    I like to see a villainous team based off of the western zodiac. With twelve sub-admins representing each zodiac, and the top-tier admin representing Ophiuchus. For example, Virgo would specialize in Psychic/Ghost Pokemon, sometimes with a secondary type such as Ground, Grass, Bug, Rock, (from Virgo's association with the planet Earth), etc. I.e, Exeggutor, Claydol, Shedinja, and Golurk.
    I also feel Team Rocket should remain a minor role, if anything. They've had their spotlight shown in Gen II, and Gen III/II showed what's it like with them working without their dear leader. They've had their time to shine.

Moves:
    I want to see a Poison move that can actually do damage to Steel types. Like Corrode or something. Not major damage, but something akin to slip damage/Poison.
    I like to see a Normal type move named Sneeze. Maybe drops defensive stats down or end a Pokemon battle/or force the Trainer to switch Pokemon?

Items:
    I like to see some new Pokeballs. Such as Aero Ball (x2 catch rate with Flying types), and I maaaaybe feel the Moon Ball (if it makes a return) should be replaced with a more generic ball that catches Pokemon that evolve by evolution stones easier.

Type Changes:
    I kind of like to see a Sound type introduced. This means Pokemon like Whismur (and it's evos), Spinda (due to it's bizarre movement patterns, indicating some sense of rhythm), Kricketot (and it's evolutions), Audino, Volbeat, Tympole (and it's evos), Politoed, and Chatot, etc would be Sound types in Gen VI. This means moves such as Relic Song, Hyper Voice, Perish Song, Bug Buzz, Chatter, Sing, Supersonic, and Snarl would be Sound type too.

Pokemon:
    I want to see Shuckle's Berry Juice ability return, albeit somewhat nerfed.
    I feel some Pokemon in certain Egg groups should be moved. Such as Ralts and it's evos being moved to the Human-like group.
    I like to see Cubone, Tauros/Miltank, Labras, and Kangaskhan have pre-evos. While Magmar and Electabuzz have evolutions, Jynx does not and I like to see her have one as well. I like to see Dunsparce have an evo, and Corsola have an evolution if traded with the Clownfish example below.
    I like to see a pair of Fossil Pokemon, one based off of a plesiosaur and one based off of a giant mammal from the Cenozoic era.
    I like to see some Pokemon based off of Alice in Wonderland based characters, perhaps as previous gen Pokemon's new evos.
    The only 'Special' type evolution Eevee has left is Dragon. I think only Hydraeon fits, as for a name.

Misc:
    I like to see a new tile type. Maybe something akin to acid, mud (in forested, marshland, or plains like areas but only when it rains), or grime in industrial/rural areas? Grime, I know like...Muk and Grimer. Eww. Yeah, I wouldn't want to step in that either...
    I like to see the return of traps, if an Underground (from Diamond/Pearl) like area is introduced or especially for a Ruby/Sapphire game.

New Pokemon:
    Fire/Poison: A Pokemon themed around Carbon Monoxide.
    Grass/Dragon: A three evo Pokemon, with the final form similar to Fangora from Kirby's Epic Yarn?
    Rock/Grass: A rock Pokemon covered in moss, with a symbiotic relationship with the moss organism.
    Bug/Psychic or Bug/Fighting: A praying mantis Pokemon.
    Steel/Ghost: A durahan (headless knight) or "ghost in the machine" like Pokemon.
    Dragon/Poison: A dragon Pokemon that spews out toxic fumes in it's breath.
    Fighting/Ghost: A humanoid like ghost samurai Pokemon, that dishonored it's clan.
    Water: A clownfish like Pokemon.
    Last edited by LaDestitute; 9th December 2012 at 11:34 PM.
    Owain likes this.

Got dat Kalos swag Sir Fabulous's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The return of Hidden Grottoes, evos for Audino, Noctowl, Parasect, Dunsparce, Jynx, Corsola, Banette, and Camerupt, prevoes for Heatmor, Durant, Buizel, Skarmory, Relicanth, and a star-like prevo of Solrock and Lunatone, as well as a Flying, Steel, and /or Ground evo for Eevee. Another Join Avenue type of thing would be awesome as well.
    I have claimed: Staraptor (01/12/13), Shiny Stone (02/12/13), and Limber (02/12/13).

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM