What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 121

Page 121 of 238 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 3563
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

In my post I never said, "that no one couldn't complain". I said shame on them and then I followed up by saying take your opinions and contact GF.

Quote Originally Posted by Serperior View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokefanforever View Post
    I just want to see a few new things for generation 6. Here they are A DARK-type gym for the love of god, an Australian based region with Aussie based pokemon, and of course NEW POKEMON.

If you're a person who complains about Gamefreak, well shame on you I would like too see you be able to do what they have been doing for over a decade. If you have complaints and/or ideas try and contact GF and express your opinions.
    First of all, I agree on an Australian region, but second of all, you can't tell people what they can or can't complain about, I see where you're coming from, believe me, but ''You can't complain because you can't do better'' just isn't a valid argument, because by that logic, we can't complain about movies we don't like, twilight, dumb tv series, twilight, and so on.
    I took your response and realized your right so I have revised my post, haha.
    Owain likes this.

Loopy SummerXBen shipper! ObliviaRangerLuvva's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow ObliviaRangerLuvva On Twitter Add ObliviaRangerLuvva on Google+
    Follow ObliviaRangerLuvva on Tumblr Visit ObliviaRangerLuvva's Youtube Channel

What about a UK based region?

Team Magma, Pokemon Pincher and Team Plasma member all at once and proud!
    I love Oblivia, and more importantly, UKULELE PICHU!
    http://pokefarm.org/_ext/PDuD2FR~cFuT

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON PIRANHA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FairyRed View Post
    Rosa was a step in the right direction. D8 Next step, full pants for the girl player. I don't care if they're stupid skin-tight skinny jeans, as long as she has some darned pants on. "OTL At the same time, I want the boy player to be wearing shorts AND/OR to be wearing a sleeveless shirt. Just to balance out the universe a bit. 8U

She is wearing pants

I want more GTS events and legendaires and make it possible for me to buy heavy or any Apricorn ball
    She's wearing tights, not pants. D:
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Blog Entries

Follow guardian468 on Tumblr Visit guardian468's Youtube Channel

Wouldn't it be great if the professor of the region was in fact the leader of the evil organization? Sorry if this was already said.
    Owain and Bellossom like this.

OSHAWHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Kamex View Post
    I'd like 151 Pokemon and for it to be the last generation.

Gee, for marketing reasons and etc., I wonder how likely either of those things are gonna happen.

I wouldn't mind walking diagonally in the main games. Simply because the first five gens haven't been, so... why not? Sure it's tradition to walk in four directions, and I don't really care that much that I do that, but it's not something I really wanna hold onto.

Pokemon Copper and Pokemon Tin? Eh... I'm not saying I really like those names but they keep getting in my head.
    So this is what I said way back when....................

Anyway, I'd like...

- a white lion (homage to Leo/Kimba the lion from that anime series, the first Pokemon being a small youthful lion, and the evolution being a bigger, adult lion)
    - them to clearly say when this takes place compared to the other main games. And where the region is compared to the other regions.
    - Jasper and Jade, maybe? Yeah, that'd be like Red and Green, though... Scarlet and Teal or something?
    Seasons =/= Regions

The Original Sylveon The Guardian Sylveon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think the best location for Generation 6 is for sure Australia and some of the continents around it like New Zealand and Papua New Guinea as well as Indonesia to make up this super huge continent hopefully Game Freak does things right.
    Owain likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guardian468 View Post
    Wouldn't it be great if the professor of the region was in fact the leader of the evil organization? Sorry if this was already said.

I like the sound of that. Convincing the main character that everything that was being done was for good, but in fact it was being done for evil!

Retired RNGer. May pick up again in the future.
    What

Loopy SummerXBen shipper! ObliviaRangerLuvva's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow ObliviaRangerLuvva On Twitter Add ObliviaRangerLuvva on Google+
    Follow ObliviaRangerLuvva on Tumblr Visit ObliviaRangerLuvva's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by istore View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by guardian468 View Post

I like the sound of that. Convincing the main character that everything that was being done was for good, but in fact it was being done for evil!
    OMG YEAH! I can just imagine that! You, the player, just being a pawn in their plans!

Team Magma, Pokemon Pincher and Team Plasma member all at once and proud!
    I love Oblivia, and more importantly, UKULELE PICHU!
    http://pokefarm.org/_ext/PDuD2FR~cFuT

Blog Entries

less green trees during the winter. i don't understand how brown trees in fall would turn green in winter.

Leaf Blade, not Protect. leafeon007's Avatar
    Follow leafeon007 On Twitter Add leafeon007 on Google+

I think there should be a new kind of evolution for eevee. I feel like I've waited too long for that.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

When it comes to the region, there are two choices I think are most appropriate for the region to be based on, which are Hong Kong and Seoul, because I think they would not only be closer to the older pre-Gen 5 regions, but they have enough potential for regions to be made out of. If you've ever seen a map of Hong Kong, you'll notice that the city has a geographical shape that would be very appropriate for a Pokemon region, and there's a lot to do with it that's possible. Seoul is no different, just with a less interesting shape for it's area as opposed to Hong Kong, but asides from Tokyo, it's the only city I can think of that's bigger than New York, and it's closer to Japan, meaning more Gen 1-4 Pokemon. Both cities are pretty much the only way they could top Castelia, especially the latter one.

I feel like if they based the region off of London, it would just be like Unova, except with a British accent. I do NOT want the region to be based on an area near New York, because I feel like they did everything they could with Unova, and it doesn't need to be expanded more like Kanto was in Gen 2.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON PIRANHA View Post
    Rosa was a step in the right direction. D8 Next step, full pants for the girl player. I don't care if they're stupid skin-tight skinny jeans, as long as she has some darned pants on. "OTL At the same time, I want the boy player to be wearing shorts AND/OR to be wearing a sleeveless shirt. Just to balance out the universe a bit. 8U

She is wearing pants

I want more GTS events and legendaires and make it possible for me to buy heavy or any Apricorn ball
    She's wearing tights, not pants. D:
    but Tights ARE pants aren't they? a type of pants anyway... I say the next region will be based off of LA (seeing as how they did NYC...) As for Lion Pokemon we do have the Shinx line...
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Blog Entries

Oh, the "female player character must be dressed like a nun" argument again. It seems to respawn every few months.

Claims: , , Turboblaze, Fusion Flare ➝ icon/banner ★ pixiv

Quote Originally Posted by smalllady View Post
    Oh, the "female player character must be dressed like a nun" argument again. It seems to respawn every few months.
    ._. She doesn't have to be a nun, but that doesn't mean "show off as much skin as possible". Especially if the boy gets to go fully-dressed too, they couldn't make it more obvious that girl player exist characters exist for fanservice. Dawn and Hilda are the most blatant cases.
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM