What do you want in Gen 6? - Page 117

Page 117 of 238 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 3563
Like Tree1678Likes

Thread: What do you want in Gen 6?

Default Re: What do you want in Gen 6?

I posted a few ideas some pages back but I've thought of a couple more! These are all personal desires and might not be entirely feasible but hey, I can dream can't I?

* A more interactive/customisable touch screen - I'd love to be able to add my own icons to the bottom touch screen for ease of use as you can on a iPhone/smart phone. I like having 'registered' functions you can access quickly by pressing the Y button but a personalised icon screen would be a lot easier and fun to use. For example, there could be 3 rows of 4 icons. The top row could be defaulted to Pokemon, Bag, Options and Save and then you could customise the remaining 2 rows to show whatever you wish. It would be neat to have a shortcut to things you personally use a lot of such as the Dowsing Machine, Map, and Bicycle available with one tap of the touch screen. Perhaps some people would like to create a 'Surf' or 'Fly' icon so you just have to tap it to activate the action rather than pressing X > Pokemon > Select Pokemon > Fly/Surf or a C-Gear icon. Either way it would allow players to create their own ideal mixture of most commonly used items and functions.

* Random weather changes dependant on seasons - This would be great. It would give the whole game a more natural, realistic feel. Perhaps there could be a 25% chance of routes and towns being engulfed in hail or snow during winter instead of one specific route always displaying the same weather effects that disappear as soon as you reach the next area.

* Different ways to attract and find previous Gen Pokemon - Searching grass and fishing are fine but I think it would be fun to introduce some other ways to find specific Pokemon after you've completed the game and explored the region. For example to find a certain types of Bird Pokemon, you would have to use Bird Whistles (or PokeWhistles, whatever they want to call it) and play certain tunes in order to lure the birds from the sky or trees. Other methods could include laying nets/traps to which you would have to set up and return to later, like you do with slathering honey to trees.

My Artwork; Please 'like' me on Facebook!
    ~Brave Bird Designs~

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

I would like to be able to designate buttons myself.

Example: there have been many times where I want to go to the start menu, but instead of hitting X, I accidentally hit Y. I would love to designate the buttons so that I can actually use the START button to get to the start menu and the SELECT button to get to the "shortcut" menu where I have the bicycle, super rod, Town Map, etc at.

plus, if you can designate the buttons, you could set it to whatever would suit your fancy, so if you like using the X and Y for what it is used for in Gen V, then you can have it that way, or if you want to do it like Gens I-III (like I described in the example), then you can go right ahead.

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

No electric squirrels, but needs squirrels of other types such as Fire squirrels, or Water/Flying squirrels or Ice Squirrels.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Shadow Minun View Post
    No electric squirrels, but needs squirrels of other types such as Fire squirrels, or Water/Flying squirrels or Ice Squirrels.
    Emolga is already a Flying squirrel

But yeah, we've had enough of those electric rodents. The Pikachu family, Plusle, Minun, Pachirisu, Emolga... I think a ground type would be okay as well.

is back for 2014 S.S. Shadow Minun's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow S.S. Shadow Minun On Twitter Add S.S. Shadow Minun on Facebook
    Visit S.S. Shadow Minun's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post

But yeah, we've had enough of those electric rodents. The Pikachu family, Plusle, Minun, Pachirisu, Emolga... I think a ground type would be okay as well.
    Although Emolga is a flying squirrel, but he's still an electric squirrel (flying squirrels belong to squirrels). And I don't mean entire electric rodents, I just refer to electric squirrels (Pachirisu and Emolga) only. The only non-Electric-type squirrel is that flying-squirrel-like Sentret, which is a Normal-type squirrel. We need more squirrels for other types outside Electric-types, such as Fire-type squirrels, Water/Flying-type flying squirrels (This is the one I want for Gen VI starters), or Ice-type squirrels.

I would love to have the game called 'pokemon opal version' with the towns and cities change colour randomly.
    S.S. Shadow Minun likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post

Sandshrew and Sandslash? They don't look like mice, but they're called the "Mouse Pokémon" after all...
    S.S. Shadow Minun likes this.

Visit Pink_Pancakes's Youtube Channel

When one is a using a HM like Surf the actual pokemon comes out :)!
    sonic10158 and AceTogeTrainer like this.
    I LOVE BUNNIES

Quote Originally Posted by InfernapeMaster View Post
    The pokemon I made are:
    Dolphin water/psychic starter
    Wolf fire/dark starter
    Panda grass/fighting starter
    Lion normal/ground once fully evolved early route pokemon. In first/second stage it is just normal.
    Lightningrod Pokemon
    I'm not to keen on the idea of the starters secondary types turning the triangle around, but the idea for the Fire/Dark wolf starter sounds epic.

Jim
    Follow Jim On Twitter

I believe it is very likely that the Gen VI is set to commemorate Red and Green 20th anniversary (2016).

An amazing way to do it would be remaking Red and Green once again. Naming these re-re-made Kanto games would be easy - Red 20 and Green 20.

The events of Red and Green 20 would take place 20 years after the very first adventure. Although many aspects of Kanto would remain the same, there would also be some brand-new features and access to previously unavailable places within the Kanto region. Allowing access to unknown islands or, even better, new islands created during these 20 years - that would certainly be great!
    Anser likes this.
    BW2 Jim's FRIEND CODE 0562 4705 2296

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    I believe it is very likely that the Gen VI is set to commemorate Red and Green 20th anniversary (2016).

An amazing way to do it would be remaking Red and Green once again. Naming these re-re-made Kanto games would be easy - Red 20 and Green 20.

The events of Red and Green 20 would take place 20 years after the very first adventure. Although many aspects of Kanto would remain the same, there would also be some brand-new features and access to previously unavailable places within the Kanto region. Allowing access to unknown islands or, even better, new islands created during these 20 years - that would certainly be great!
    I don't really care for the idea of remaking a game a second time, if they do do that, since it would be set in the future, the ability to revist Johto post-E4 would be cool (since in GSC and HGSS, you went to Johto then Kanto)

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL. Branellope's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Branellope On Twitter Add Branellope on Facebook
    Follow Branellope on Tumblr Visit Branellope's Youtube Channel

@The_Doctor Haha thanks. If I could get these to Game Freak I would. Actually, first if all I'm going to to make sure I can prove I came up with all those XD
    But yeah, if I worked for Game Freak I'd do all that.

[SIZE=5]Check this wicked Pokémon battle AND this EPIC PR video.[SIZE]

I claimed Noivern omg <3

"A good trainer wins despite hinderances" - Serebii
    "I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim" - Bring Me The Horizon - Can You Feel My Heart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by InfernapeMaster View Post
    The pokemon I made are:
    Dolphin water/psychic starter
    Wolf fire/dark starter
    Panda grass/fighting starter
    Lion normal/ground once fully evolved early route pokemon. In first/second stage it is just normal.
    Lightningrod Pokemon
    actually I was thinking of something similar...
    \
    A Ninja Chameleon...
    Grass/Fighting

HP:80
    Atk:100
    Def:60
    SpA:100
    SpD:60
    Spe:130
    BST:530

Maybe a Wolf theif
    Fire/Dark
    HP:70
    Atk:130
    Def:80
    SpA:80
    SpD:80
    Spe:90
    BST: 530

And maybe Walrus thing dressed up like a magician
    Water/Psychic
    HP:110
    Atk:50
    Def:90
    SpA:130
    SpD:120
    Spe: 30
    BST: 530
    Black: 4727-9836-9051
    White: 3396-7767-9032
    Platinum: 0003-5833-1618
    Soul Silver: 3138-3094-2458

Blog Entries

I'd like to see darker nights. every night seems to be under a full moon, even when the brightness is at its lowest on the ds. following all the phases of the moon isn't necessary imo unless something else comes of it rather than for aesthetic reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post

You stole my idea! Hahahaha. I was thinking exactly about this the other day. Imagine, new cities have been built, the old man at Vermilion City finally finished building his house with the help of his Machop, the already existing cities have grown, Pokémon from other regions have migrated, etc. I would change the routes (I would make them longer) and I would make the cities bigger. The Gym Leaders and the Elite Four have gotten older, though... Just imagine Blaine and Agatha, who are old already |:

LinkBacks (?)

1. 5th October 2012, 07:29 PM